What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I never liked Hunger Game, it's a feministic propaganda.
Why? Because it has a strong female character? There's nothing wrong with that. They don't try to give her male attributes. The character is very feminine, but she just happens to be the protagonist. You're looking too much into it IMO.

Why? Because it has a strong female character? There's nothing wrong with that. They don't try to give her male attributes. The character is very feminine, but she just happens to be the protagonist. You're looking too much into it IMO.
No, it's much more than that. I would require keyboard to explain it. In any case if you're interested you could look it up online.

Frozen and Hunger Games are example of products that target men, but it goes beyond that. Men are generally depicted as stupid that are often outsmarted by women and children.

Most people i know dont like The Hunger Games but i liked it, have seen the first two, gonna download the third one once aviable in HD.

Most people i know dont like The Hunger Games but i liked it, have seen the first two, gonna download the third one once aviable in HD.
I'm not expecting 3rd to be as good as previous 2s. You watch on pc or what?

I don't know why so many guys have issues with a leading female character. I really don't get it. They don't even try to go all feminazi about it nor do they make men look stupid. It doesn't even touch on gender roles. I don't understand why people are bringing it up.

For me personally it reminds me of my childhood for some odd reason and memory of a certain individual that I'd like to one day personally punch in the face.

I don't know why so many guys have issues with a leading female character. I really don't get it. They don't even try to go all feminazi about it nor do they make men look stupid. It doesn't even touch on gender roles. I don't understand why people are bringing it up.

For me personally it reminds me of my childhood for some odd reason and memory of a certain individual that I'd like to one day personally punch in the face.

come on man, hunger games is full of evil weak men (that beta or whatever the **** and president snow) and badass women. even in harry potter men were depicted as retards, despite that i stll like hp

:lol:

I have not watched these Hunger Games neither the one that @haman10 suggested, Interstellar.
If the movie that you suggested is feministic as @Militant Atheist said, I would stop watching it immediately. I despise liberal or feministic BS media, and propaganda. :butcher::butcher::butcher: I am inherently sensitive about these stuff. :lol:

:lol:

I have not watched these Hunger Games neither the one that @haman10 suggested, Interstellar.
If the movie that you suggested is feministic as @Militant Atheist said, I would stop watching it immediately. I despise liberal or feministic BS media, and propaganda. :butcher::butcher::butcher: I am inherently sensitive about these stuff. :lol:

Yeah man, women want to go against the biology and challenge male superiority in all aspects. We do have higher intelligence and we are superior physically on average. Women already have it too easy, I had to work to get to where I am, unlike a woman who could sleep her way up I had to work hard for my money.

@rmi5 Now you see why I have issues with women? :D

Yeah man, women want to go against the biology and challenge male superiority in all aspects. We do have higher intelligence and we are superior physically on average. Women already have it too easy, I had to work to get to where I am, unlike a woman who could sleep her way up I had to work hard for my money.

:lol: those are too strong words, but you are right in some cases. I personally know a researcher from our department who just literally slept once with someone and got a very good job with very good salary exactly at the next day. She was not feeling bad/ashamed/... either and felt proud and successful instead :lol:

Now you see why I have issues with women? :D

To be honest, I don't care that much about women using such "techniques"/"privileges". Every one has his/her own talents ;) :lol: But, the point is that in contrast to all of these points, no men would prefer to be born as a women, while the reverse is not true. That's what I have seen in any polls.

:lol: those are too strong words, but you are right in some cases. I personally know a researcher from our department who just literally slept once with someone and got a very good job with very good salary exactly at the next day. She was not feeling bad/ashamed/... either and felt proud and successful instead :lol:

I saw many women like the woman you described when I was studying. I see them do the same shit where I work.

To be honest, I don't care that much about women using such "techniques"/"privileges". Every one has his/her own talents ;) :lol: But, the point is that in contrast to all of these points, no men would prefer to be born as a women, while the reverse is not true. That's what I have seen in any polls.

I agree with you there, but the issue is that they **** up by making wrong decisions and all of a sudden its the mens problem that they fucked up by fucking deadbeat fucks and getting pregnant by them. Why should my taxes go to single moms who are too dumb to make the right decisions and stop fucking everything that moves?

@rmi5 Now you see why I have issues with women? :D
Men and women are the same man. That's a very bad attitude to have. You won't have healthy relationships with that attitude.

A man with a killer body and a nice face can easily do what you described, and they do. You have to see both sides of the coin. It also takes two to tango. If a man in a position of power or a man with lots of money wants to use his money or power to get sex, then he's getting something and in return he'll give something the other side wants.

Women don't have it easy. You're saying that, because you're looking at it from a sexual angle. You think just because a man has to fight to get sex and love and attention and women can just choose who to love, then they have it easier in all aspects of life. If that makes you angry, then you're also "going against biology" are you not? After all, traditional male roles ask of us to fight and take what we find desirable and beat other men for it in any way we can and that's just how it must be.

Personally I don't believe in that nonsense. Then again, I've never been attracted to women with classic feminine traits. I literally have no emotional or sexual desire to be with a weak woman. I can't understand why any man would desire that, I really can't understand it. To claim that a protagonist like Katniss Everdeen is a tool for feminism b/c she doesn't fit the stereotype you have of women is a self fulfilling prophecy where you expect women to have certain traits and you'll just end up throwing those traits on your future off springs. The weak woman in need of rescue is simply a social construct from a time when women didn't work and had no money. That era is gone. In Northern European countries like Denmark, traditional gender differences are almost non existent and it's no wonder that Scandinavian countries are the most equal when we look at gender gaps in different areas.

Last edited:
@haman10 @Abii @Militant Atheist
I finally watched Interstellar. Feel free to ask any scientific questions about the movie.
My opinion is that it's definitely better than typical "aab dough khiyaari" movies of these days, but, it's not that much good either. It obviously has tons of scientific mistakes, but I would not blame that because what is important and expected is having a nice interesting script, and having a good director, and engaging some scientific principles, and make common "Gaagoul" people interested in science and technology, instead of "Justin Bieber's ***". In this sense, the movie is a successful one.

Men and women are the same man. That's a very bad attitude to have. You won't have healthy relationships with that attitude.

A man with a killer body and a nice face can easily do what you described, and they do. You have to see both sides of the coin. It also takes two to tango. If a man in a position of power or a man with lots of money wants to use his money or power to get sex, then he's getting something and in return he'll give something the other side wants.

Women don't have it easy. You're saying that, because you're looking at it from a sexual angle. You think just because a man has to fight to get sex and love and attention and women can just choose who to love, then they have it easier in all aspects of life. If that makes you angry, then you're also "going against biology" are you not? After all, traditional male roles ask of us to fight and take what we find desirable and beat other men for it in any way we can and that's just how it must be.

Personally I don't believe in that nonsense. Then again, I've never been attracted to women with classic feminine traits. I literally have no emotional or sexual desire to be with a weak woman. I can't understand why any man would desire that, I really can't understand it. To claim that a protagonist like Katniss Everdeen is a tool for feminism b/c she doesn't fit the stereotype you have of women is a self fulfilling prophecy where you expect women to have certain traits and you'll just end up throwing those traits on your future off springs. The weak woman in need of rescue is simply a social construct from a time when women didn't work and had no money. That era is gone. In Northern European countries like Denmark, traditional gender differences are almost non existent and it's no wonder that Scandinavian countries are the most equal when we look at gender gaps in different areas.

Men and women are not equal. They have big differences in both individual level and on their average. What should be equal is their overall rights. The nature is built upon differences Abii jan, not equalities, whether we like it or not. The whole nature evolves on the surviving of stronger, and removal of weaker. It is said that 2/3 of creatures need to kill another creature to survive each day. There is no equality in this universe. So, concept of power and using power for survival(which can be defined in different levels from basic physical survival to the feeling the need to improve social classes, ...) is developed in our genes.
Women have a power in sex, which is coming from being the one who chooses between males who fight for her. Women know it and deliberately/undeliberately use this power in an ultimate extent in many/most cases. Unlike the romantic perception that we, Iranian men, in general have about women, women's mind don't work like this. Their mind works totally on cost/benefit logic which is the evolutionary logic. As an example, Presence of a stronger interested male will make 90%+ married women to leave the husband. That's against what men think, but that's the reality. There is a plan in "Eyes Wide Shut" of Kubrik which artistically talks about this.
But, the story does not end here. Man also have many powers from basic Physical power to financial power to decision making abilities, ... over all, men have more power than women. That's not fair, but it's how the nature works or has worked so far. As a result, every polls show that no men would prefer to be born as a women, while the reverse is not true. I have seen polls with 100k~200k participants that confirm this! That's why @Militant Atheist should not be much sad! :lol:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom