What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Marketing. Business degree.

I did not have an aptitude for engineering, medicine or the sciences like my fellow South Indian nerds, so I took a course which every young person with particularly no aim in life takes.

A business degree.

Business degree still has its worth, the worst degrees are history, art, or :bad: gender studies :bad:.

Business degree still has its worth, the worst degrees are history, art, or :bad: gender studies :bad:.

One good thing about New Zealand is that the tuition fees here don't have you indebted for life.

Downside is more students doing B.S. degrees.

If you want to make money, Australia is the way to go.

One thing I like about New Zealand are the people, the lifestyle and how easy going every thing is.

One good thing about New Zealand is that the tuition fees here don't have you indebted for life.

Downside is more students doing B.S. degrees.

If you want to make money, Australia is the way to go.

One thing I like about New Zealand are the people, the lifestyle and how easy going every thing is.

I will never go anywhere near Australia it is too femenized for me. :sick: As for tuition fees even over here if you are smart you can get your bachelors without being in debt, only dumb asses take out loans to get their bachelors from big private colleges and then spend the rest of their lives paying shit off. You see you need to cut costs until you go to either graduates school or med school/ law school. For example I got accepted in two ivy leagues for my bachelors, cornell and columbia but neither would give me a full scholarship so I was like **** that. Also cornell did not have any subject I was interest in whereas columbia wanted me to transfer to their general studies program. I was like nah, I am not taking out no loan for my BA for a degree I have no interest in, I rather reapply to Columbia or Harvard law after I have my BA and then if I need to take out the loan. Other idiots just jump at the opportunity based on name value and end up in debt.

I will never go anywhere near Australia it is too femenized for me. :sick: As for tuition fees even over here if you are smart you can get your bachelors without being in debt, only dumb asses take out loans to get their bachelors from big private colleges and then spend the rest of their lives paying shit off. You see you need to cut costs until you go to either graduates school or med school/ law school. For example I got accepted in two ivy leagues for my bachelors, cornell and columbia but neither would give me a full scholarship so I was like **** that. Also cornell did not have any subject I was interest in whereas columbia wanted me to transfer to their general studies program. I was like nah, I am not taking out no loan for my BA for a degree I have no interest in, I rather reapply to Columbia or Harvard law after I have my BA and then if I need to take out the loan. Other idiots just jump at the opportunity based on name value and end up in debt.

wow.

I just realised how much of an under achiever I am. :(

see you around Kingmamba.

this is officially my first post in iran related thread in the pdf. @rmi5 how are you mate?

Hi bro, I am fine. How are you? :)

fine bro, thanks. been busy. got some laziness window between tasks, so now i'm fiddle-faddling, sleeping, gaming LOL decided to lark around in pdf :chilli:btw, what happened to your elite status? i think your post number was around 7k (and i think my post number was around 800).

fine bro, thanks. been busy. got some laziness window between tasks, so now i'm fiddle-faddling, sleeping, gaming LOL decided to lark around in pdf :chilli:

LOL, That's so good to have some good pass time from time to time. I usually watch movies or gather with friends and go to some short vacation. :) I also need some serious refreshment.
:lol: Then run from PDF. It has been literally the WWII of troll wars in these days :lol: Turks, Iranians, and Arabs are all on each others throats :lol:

LOL, That's so good to have some good pass time from time to time. I usually watch movies or gather with friends and go to some short vacation. :) I also need some serious refreshment.
:lol: Then run from PDF. It has been literally the WWII of troll wars in these days :lol: Turks, Iranians, and Arabs are all on each others throats :lol:

i hate traveling so my sense of relaxing is gaming, watching movies and sleeping :D then pause pdf and go ice fishing. i hear nowadays usa has some major dick-freezing colds :cheesy:
when i see haman10 in turkish section, i know that he had some fight with sinan or turar :rofl:

i hate traveling so my sense of relaxing is gaming, watching movies and sleeping :D then pause pdf and go ice fishing. i hear nowadays usa has some major dick-freezing colds :cheesy:
when i see haman10 in turkish section, i know that he had some fight with sinan or turar :rofl:

Yeah, this winter was really cold. I was literally feeling that my Air-Conditioning is dying to keep home warm. :lol: My electric bills was also making record high. :)
Ice Fishing? that sounds really cool. I am seriously interested to give it a try.
LOL, yeah, everyone like haman, sinan, turar, some new Iranian and turk members were all fighting each other. There is also a new saudi guy, Rakan or (Rakan.sa?) as well.

@telkon BTW, I remembered that I have an important question. Do you know Syriac-Aramic languages?

Yeah, this winter was really cold. I was literally feeling that my Air-Conditioning is dying to keep home warm. :lol: My electric bills was also making record high. :)
Ice Fishing? that sounds really cool. I am seriously interested to give it a try.
LOL, yeah, everyone like haman, sinan, turar, some new Iranian and turk members were all fighting each other. There is also a new saudi guy, Rakan or (Rakan.sa?) as well.

@telkon BTW, I remembered that I have an important question. Do you know Syriac-Aramic languages?

same here. my gas bill was through the roof :S and yes, ice fishing is good, did some when i was living in the village :) saudi means al-hasani for me, with his "beautiful, 500 million arab, oldest, greatest semitic" LOL. i value my psychological well-being to get involved in troll wars :D
i studied those languages long time ago (like 8-9 years, maybe more) so i don't remember much. tbh, i never learn a language in-depth, life is too short for that :) what's the case with syriac?

same here. my gas bill was through the roof :S and yes, ice fishing is good, did some when i was living in the village :) saudi means al-hasani for me, with his "beautiful, 500 million arab, oldest, greatest semitic" LOL. i value my psychological well-being to get involved in troll wars :D
i studied those languages long time ago (like 8-9 years, maybe more) so i don't remember much. tbh, i never learn a language in-depth, life is too short for that :) what's the case with syriac?

LOL :lol: Yeah, this new guy in a way looks like our ancient semitic Al-Hasani. You are doing the best that don't involve yourself in troll wars.
If you remember, studying history of religions and also Near-Eastern history are two of the most interesting topics for me. I wanted to start reading a book called syriac-aramaic origin of quran. Have you read the book? Do you have any opinions about it? I wanted to start deeply read the book. Also, can you suggest some books about the near-eastern history in the time interval of 3000 BCE up to islamic era(600 CE)? I have read some books which were mostly written or translated to Farsi, but I want to read more books preferably available in English language.

LOL :lol: Yeah, this new guy in a way looks like our ancient semitic Al-Hasani. You are doing the best that don't involve yourself in troll wars.
If you remember, studying history of religions and also Near-Eastern history are two of the most interesting topics for me. I wanted to start reading a book called syriac-aramaic origin of quran. Have you read the book? Do you have any opinions about it? I wanted to start deeply read the book. Also, can you suggest some books about the near-eastern history in the time interval of 3000 BCE up to islamic era(600 CE)? I have read some books which were mostly written or translated to Farsi, but I want to read more books preferably available in English language.

bro, i fell asleep :) sorry bro, didn't read that. well, while i was in uni, we didn't read many books per se LOL. it was compulsory for us to take classes from hittitology and archaeology (archeo of old, middle, neo-assyria, babylonia, akkad, glyptics/cylinder seals, prehistorical archeo of near east) and we learned a lot about history of the region from these classes. and we had a lot of classes like texts/letters of specific periods where our teachers (two of them are the guys who excavate and read cuneiform tablets from kültepe/kanesh Kültepe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) would tell us details you won't find in any source. for you i can recommend s. noah cramer's history begins at sumer (which has a huge "for further reading" part in the end) and the cambridge ancient history series. oxford also has good books on the subject and i had a list of books from their publishing house but couldn't find it now.

Back
Top Bottom