What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

dude i have a rifle project that is both bolt action and semi automatic mechanism derived from svd. I will not givee details i must be sure there is not any crusaders around.

Think a bit accuracy increase will be because of this mechannism a few 50 meteers more will it be usefull?

@Sinan
Check this out. I'm only 2 minutes in, but so far so good. Your wife into EDM too by any chance? Probably not eh? lol

Lol, i'm listening this everyday in the office.. :) Maybe coworkers will be annoyed again. :)

In this summer, i was listening the nasheeds like these...in the office all the day long;

Oneday one of my coworkers snapped and said "Sinan, i really don't like these songs...i hate them...i hate them to the guts... don't play them anymore ok ? ".... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I said, okay bro, wished you said this to me some days ago and you wouldn't have to endure. :lol:

@Sinan
Check this out. I'm only 2 minutes in, but so far so good.
This one is particularly good...it may replace my Hardwell CD in the car which i play all the time..... :lol:

Your wife into EDM too by any chance? Probably not eh? lol
Nahh...she likes more soft stuff like this. (and she is still fiancee, not wife yet. :) )

[/QUOTE]

Lol, i'm listening this everyday in the office.. :) Maybe coworkers will be annoyed again. :)

In this summer, i was listening the nasheeds like these...in the office all the day long;

Oneday one of my coworkers snapped and said "Sinan, i really don't like these songs...i hate them...i hate them to the guts... don't play them anymore ok ? ".... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I said, okay bro, wished you said this to me some days ago and you wouldn't have to endure. :lol:

This one is particularly good...it may replace my Hardwell CD in the car which i play all the time..... :lol:

Nahh...she likes more soft stuff like this. (and she is still fiancee, not wife yet. :) )

lmao at those nasheeds, w/ever nasheed is lol

:bad::bad::bad:

I agree with your coworker. I'm shocked that poor mofo lasted as long as he did. I would've smashed a keyboard in your skull after the first 10 seconds :rofl::rofl:

I just downloaded this from kickass.to: Tomorrowland Music Will Unite Us Forever (2014). It's a 3 CD mix. Looks great. Don't bother downloading that youtube video. Download this one instead.[/QUOTE]

lmao at those nasheeds, w/ever nasheed is lol

:bad::bad::bad:

I agree with your coworker. I'm shocked that poor mofo lasted as long as he did. I would've smashed a keyboard in your skull after the first 10 seconds :rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I really like those nasheed. :D But, can't play them anymore in the office...when i play in the home and if fiancee hears it over the phone...she says "why are you listening to ISIS songs...":butcher: ... i'm trying to explain it's not related with Jihadists, it's just a song but she doesn't listens to me :lol:
I just downloaded this from kickass.to: Tomorrowland Music Will Unite Us Forever (2014). It's a 3 CD mix. Looks great. Don't bother downloading that youtube video. Download this one instead.
Donwloaded it now... :) Thx.

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I really like those nasheed. :D But, can't play them anymore in the office...when i play in the home and if fiancee hears it over the phone...she says "why are you listening to ISIS songs...":butcher: ... i'm trying to explain it's not related with Jihadists, it's just a song but she doesn't listens :lol:

Donwloaded it now... :) Thx.
She's right.That's ISIS music lol. I just had an image of you two in bed and you trying to get some action. You start playing some music and that shit comes on. Instant breakup. haha

There is a job as mta ticket seller but it is probably only in NYC, yes these dudes do make over 100k gross but not initially. I know people who actually work behind the booth and they are not only not making minimum but most of them are grown men with families so if they were they wouldn't be able to afford anything. Also these jobs are hard to come by only opening up every couple of years and the benefits are good so when people get in they usually make a career out of it.

@Abii is right about accountants only making around 40k, my sister is an accountant she makes more working private then if she had opened her own private firm which she openly states. Also many college students are business majors and later get their cpa license so the high amount of accountants makes it harder to find good paying work.

He is wrong about private practice doctors though imo, my personal doctor is an Indian who recently went private and he tells me he makes more with his own practice also a Pakistani doctor I know makes so much money privately that he is personally opening a Pakistani community center on his own. So I think for doctors it depends on how you run your practicee the sharp doctors can and do make out big.

It's kind if weird that way. I know an indian doctor who is a keralite who gets most patients from my community LOL.

I recently went to one and gave me a discount of $20 of consultation fees. Almost every keralite family I know has a person working as a nurse for some reason :D

@KingMamba how are you btw. :-)

it's strange, but I swear I saw you getting banned weeks ago.

I apologise if it is not true.

Yeap, i was doing advertisement... :angel:

@uratM you see how haman attacked me out of no where right ??? Mullah Acems are like this, you can never trust them. But there are very good Iranians too, you will come to know them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom