What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

The worst part is to finish this game the first time, you almost wish it would never end, i was so sad when i finished it. :(
But i played it 4-5 times with different difficulty levels, try grounded mode, it will be a pain in azz but its so satisfactory once you finish in this level.

Says it all. :)

LastofUs1010.jpg

I cry everytiem.

but seriously, I played it at a friend's house, and it was like watching a really well done movie. excellent experience.

I have PC and there is no PC version .

really sucks

hey bro. Yeah, the big gaming companies are focused on the consoles. You know, because money.

I have to say, being an Indian this week is pretty bad. All of those unfortunate and tragic stories coming out of India.

I should be caring more about the female victims, but sometimes comments infuriates me.

and it makes me feel bad because then I thin I am caring more about India's image than the victims of sexual violence :(

@haman10 you know what's funny, I think I saw a haman10 in youtube and I saw that guy owning a youtube commenter from U.S. I think.

I can't think of the video :D

hey bro. Yeah, the big gaming companies are focused on the consoles. You know, because money.

I have to say, being an Indian this week is pretty bad. All of those unfortunate and tragic stories coming out of India.

I should be caring more about the female victims, but sometimes comments infuriates me.

and it makes me feel bad because then I thin I am caring more about India's image than the victims of sexual violence :(

@haman10 you know what's funny, I think I saw a haman10 in youtube and I saw that guy owning a youtube commenter from U.S. I think.

I can't think of the video :D
Hi bro .

Yeah i know , i donno why in hell that dude chose haman10 as his youtube account , but what i know he definitely prevented me from choosing it :D

Long time no see BTW , whats up ?

Hi bro .

Yeah i know , i donno why in hell that dude chose haman10 as his youtube account , but what i know he definitely prevented me from choosing it :D

Long time no see BTW , whats up ?

last year of university this year. hopefully :)

It's kind if weird that way. I know an indian doctor who is a keralite who gets most patients from my community LOL.

I recently went to one and gave me a discount of $20 of consultation fees. Almost every keralite family I know has a person working as a nurse for some reason :D

@KingMamba how are you btw. :-)

Good man hbu?

Oh yeah which degree you finishing up? I got a semester left for my BA then law school probably. :)

Marketing. Business degree.

I did not have an aptitude for engineering, medicine or the sciences like my fellow South Indian nerds, so I took a course which every young person with particularly no aim in life takes.

A business degree.

Back
Top Bottom