What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I don't know why so many guys have issues with a leading female character. I really don't get it. They don't even try to go all feminazi about it nor do they make men look stupid. It doesn't even touch on gender roles. I don't understand why people are bringing it up.

For me personally it reminds me of my childhood for some odd reason and memory of a certain individual that I'd like to one day personally punch in the face.
I don't have a problem with the female character but with the movie itself....it's girlish.. all about emotions, feelings and stuff like that but no action...

My fav movie is black hawk down..War Film + No female.... :yu:

I'm not expecting 3rd to be as good as previous 2s. You watch on pc or what?
Well Abii said third one is the best so far, and no i dont watch it at pc, just download it, copy it to stick and watch at TV with friends. :)

I don't have a problem with the female character but with the movie itself....it's girlish.. all about emotions, feelings and stuff like that but no action...

My fav movie is black hawk down..War Film + No female.... :yu:
Black Hawk Down is great, i usually get bored early when the action scenes are too long/repetitive but this one is just too well made. :tup:

I asked @Horus to re-transfer this thread to this section and he kindly did, so it'd be both a place for chit chat and a place to transfer sub forum's off topic discussions. Besides, moderation of the thread would be easier too.
I got around 500 posts back, seems like i had around 1000 posts in Cay Bahcesi and 500 here. :lol:

Well Abii said third one is the best so far, and no i dont watch it at pc, just download it, copy it to stick and watch at TV with friends. :)

Black Hawk Down is great, i usually get bored early when the action scenes are too long/repetitive but this one is just too well made. :tup:
We'll see. Asked because it's available in 720 and 1080 too I think. didn't check 3d

I got around 500 posts back, seems like i had around 1000 posts in Cay Bahcesi and 500 here. :lol:
Most people actually think the 3rd one is the worst yet, so be warned lool
I liked it though. People have really high expectations from popcorn movies.

======================================================================

****. We got 3 inches of snow last night. And it's been a very mild winter this year lol

It's spring for ****'s sake. Get warm already.

I asked @Horus to re-transfer this thread to this section and he kindly did, so it'd be both a place for chit chat and a place to transfer sub forum's off topic discussions. Besides, moderation of the thread would be easier too.
@Hakan :buba_phone:

Arab chit-chat thread in Arab section
Iranian chit-chat thread in Iranian section

Our is in members club. :frown:

45 minutes to start of new year. Who's awake? I suppose most of the people around the the country are awake.

Watching the movie 'Wild' right now, it's great.

-2-10-.gif

I still can't pinpoint what the hell made it so great. :(
I heard they might make a movie about it, meh, I just want a sequel to the game.
Well there is so much that makes this game great, first of all the Characters, they are so great that you feel with them, then the gameplay, punching some thugs face is just soo satisfying :D then the story, and the delicious graphics/setting, and the small details in game, and, and, and...

Yes its confirmed that a movie will come out, im gonna watch it even if it sucks but hopefully it wont, there are also hints that they are working on a sequel, i just hope its with Joel and Ellie again.

Also read the comic, its about Ellies story one year before she met Joel, quite interesting but unfortunately too short.

President Rouhani's mother had passed away today. Khoda biyamorzesh :(
What a pain to feel, especially so close to near year.
I wish him strength. May her soul be in peace.

No pain like losing a mother.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom