What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

You can't name me one empire/dynasty that didn't know corruption in the 5th or 6th century. Until the Arabs/Muslims came, raping Iranian women, enslaving them and conversing them to their desert religion. Which eventually led to Iran's downfall of a world/regional superpower, and we almost lost our language and national identity.

There will come a time that Shiism will be forced to the background in Iran.

And Iran today is more corrupted than any period in its history. We rank along the most corrupted states in the world, like Azerbaijan and various African countries. Islam doesn't have a answer to corruption.

I mean in the last Sassanid century

I mean in the last Sassanid century

The Sassanids exhausted Iran due to all their wars with the Byzantine Empire. The Sassanids were a indigenous empire, who implemented a indigenous religion of Iranians, Zoroastrianism. I would rather live in a indigenous corrupt state than to live under a foreign ideology and corrupted state. Do you know how many centuries it took for Iranians to completely converse to Islam? Its not our religion, and never will be.

Is that what they teach you in school nowadays? That the Parthians and Sassanids were barbarians, and Islam changed everything? It is the other way around. Islam destroyed Iran, as has been reported by several historians, and indirectly by our poets. We have nothing in common with that religion.

Let religion aside my friend .

one of the most important reasons that Parthian empire tore apart and got destroyed by Sassanians was Zoroastrianism . The Zoroastrianism which was a revolutionary religion and fought against injustice in late parthian era reached power and lost both it's color and way and little by little became a tool for late Sassanian spoiled kings to use it for fooling public and covering the injustice , corruption and the terrible class differences they had brought for the society no need to mention those long and costly wars that had made the country a garrison and poor people weak .

The spoiled Sassanian kings and Zoroastrianism ( the former revolutionary religion which had become a puppet in kings' hands and served them instead of seeking justice and peoples' right ) made that powerful and rich country that weak and vulnerable that some perverted people such as Mani and Mazdak with their bogus religions became a great threat for Sassanian empire that could end them sooner than Arabs .

The worst part was that the Sassanian empire that had killed and brought Roman emperors to knees and Zoroastrianism that was stronger and richer than ever that enjoyed Noblesse support and had lots of temples , farms etc under it's control led the country to the edge that Buddhism from the east , Islam from south west and Christianity from Eastern Roman empire borders were about to take the whole country which finally was done by Muslims .

The reason of fall of Sassanid empire was not in Arabian peninsula but in our own country .

Whether you like it or don't , This is a sad fact that our country was already destroyed by last Sassanian kings tough no one can deny Arabs' brutality in killing , enslaving , demolishing and looting .

Iranians Mixed on Nuclear Capabilities

otk77hjdluguds3kwd5xwq.png

Iranians Mixed on Nuclear Capabilities

Madrid is the club of Franco, the ex-fascist dictator of Spain. It has a royal reputation too. Barcelona on the other hand is the club of the Catalans, a ethnic minority which were suppressed by Franco, and are mostly in favor of independence.

Catalonia, the region of Barcelona, comes from the word 'Goths' and 'Alans'. The Goths were a German tribe who settled in the region, while the Alans were an Iranian tribe that settled in Spain.

Therefore, definitely Barcelona!

Honestly, I did not know that part, that is very interesting, thanks for sharing that..

and about Franco and stuff, I'm a fan of Real Madrid today :yahoo: and they are royal, because they are the kings of football

I have read dozens of books and articles about that era especially Parthians .

It was my reply to Salman, and it was my question from him.

I asked a different question from you:
I don't know whether you are one of those basijis like Soheil or not. If you are one of them, don't care about other people's opinion, and do not consider my reply. But, if you are not one of them and sincerely want to know about history of your country and what islam has done to Iran, I can mention some "aayaat" of Quran and history books of muslims, and you would see whats beyond the veil of islam. Iranians problem is that they cannot read Arabic text, maybe even afraid of that language, and they have not read those texts. Although most of those books are translated to persian, most of the Iranians do not read them, because of ....
Anyways, If you want to know about it, reply to my quote by a yes, and I will mention some useful and necessary history and religious lessens for all of us, Iranians. In this case, basijis should not whine about it and cry wolf. because it is a free discussion thread, and when I suggested to open this thread, I meant every concern of Iranians can be discussed here.

I don't know whether you are one of those basijis like Soheil or not. If you are one of them, don't care about other people's opinion, and do not consider my reply. But, if you are not one of them and sincerely want to know about history of your country and what islam has done to Iran, I can mention some "aayaat" of Quran and history books of muslims, and you would see whats beyond the veil of islam. Iranians problem is that they cannot read Arabic text, maybe even afraid of that language, and they have not read those texts. Although most of those books are translated to persian, most of the Iranians do not read them, because of ....
Anyways, If you want to know about it, reply to my quote by a yes, and I will mention some useful and necessary history and religious lessens for all of us, Iranians. ;) In this case, basijis should not whine about it and cry wolf. because it is a free discussion thread, and when I suggested to open this thread, I meant every concern of Iranians can be discussed here.

No , I'm not a basiji but I've always tried to respect others including basijis as long as I can .

I think basij was / sometimes can be called a respectable and good group formed by ordinary people to serve the country and people by fighting and defending the country in imposed war , helping to rebuilt the country after that and such goals which are still done by real basijis not pretenders but in my opinion It kinda lost it's way and goals after the war and became a group which has usually been used against it's people although we can not forget or deny the ones joined this group to serve the country with no claim .

Any way . I've read a couple of articles related to what muslims under first caliphates' leadership have done in Iran which was embarrassing and painful and to be honest , I prefer not to read about that again .

No , I'm not a basiji but I've always tried to respect others including basijis as long as I can .

I think basij was / sometimes can be called a respectable and good group formed by ordinary people to serve the country and people by fighting and defending the country in imposed war , helping to rebuilt the country after that and such goals which are still done by real basijis not pretenders but in my opinion It kinda lost it's way and goals after the war and became a group which has usually been used against it's people although we can not forget or deny the ones joined this group to serve the country with no claim .

Any way . I've read a couple of articles related to what muslims under first caliphates' leadership have done in Iran which was embarrassing and painful and to be honest , I prefer not to read about that again .

OK, man motevajjeh hastam. albatte in video ra ham bebin , be onvaan e yek nemouneh, khaali az lotf nist. oun vaght motevajjeh mishi ke beyn e kaar hayi ke mollaa ha mikonand va karhaye oun khalifeh ha va chizi ke zamaan e mohammad anjam mishodeh, farghi naboude. asle eslaam hamine aziz.
Bahram Moshiri -
touye in video, aghaye moshiri , az rouye ketaab e vaaghedi, ke ketaab e mored e paziresh mosalmoun ha ham hast, mikhoune va tozih mide. >> khoundan az rouye ketaab haye eslaami, tohin be eslaam nist ;)

Back
Top Bottom