What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

If you guys can't act civil here, It won't be a problem to close this thread any minute.

I said you can talk about anything, but I didn't know insulting religions or beliefs is also part of this 'free discussion'.
So please keep religion (no matter what) out of it or this thread will be gone for good.

DO NOT use insults for anything, literally, or I should act contrary to my desire and ban someone, as one member is already banned.

Why has abii been banned?

More than 10 repeated violations.

He should learn not to use that language when talking to other members.
He already had 3 infractions from other mods, so with infraction I gave him, he is banned.

what? crying wolf? :no:

crying wolf ! :frown:

pas to chesh shoma ham ma mosalmona ye edde malakh'khor hastim va bayad ye tir khali konid to maghz ma ...

fekr mikardam shoma be digaran ehteram mizarid ... vali intor nist !

shoma ham fekr mikonid maha az hame chi razi hastim ... ma moshkeli nadarim !

ma moshkel darim ... vali bar khalaf shoma ... adress ro eshtebahi nemirim !

man yeki az hezaran javoni hastam ke mitonestam allan mesl shoma to USA va CANADA zendegi konam va hamash karam tohin va tahghire keshvaram bashe !

vali man inja vaistadam ta kenar baghie kasaii ke vaistadan moshkelat ro hal konam !

moshkel ba ghor zadan hal nemishe !

moshkel ba bi din shodan hal nemishe !

moshkel ba hamrah shodan ba kasaii ke mikhan sar be tane in keshvaro mardomesh nabashe hal nemishe !

man entezar nadaram ke kasi inja harf mano taaiid kone ...

vali bedonid maha na ablah hastim , na zod taslim mishim !

100% ham motma'en hastam ke baz be tohin haton edame midid ...

vali bedonid ye emkani dar in site vojod dare bename Ignore list !

man baraye inke tohin haye shoma ro nabinam va aasaabam rahat bashe az in emkan nahaayate estefade ro mibaram !

:wave:

pas to chesh shoma ham ma mosalmona ye edde malakh'khor hastim va bayad ye tir khali konid to maghz ma ...

man yeki az hezaran javoni hastam ke mitonestam allan mesl shoma to USA va CANADA zendegi konam va hamash karam tohin va tahghire keshvaram bashe !

vali man inja vaistadam ta kenar baghie kasaii ke vaistadan moshkelat ro hal konam !

moshkel ba hamrah shodan ba kasaii ke mikhan sar be tane in keshvaro mardomesh nabashe hal nemishe !

man baraye inke tohin haye shoma ro nabinam va aasaabam rahat bashe az in emkan nahaayate estefade ro mibaram !

well said.

Inam baraye inke javve inja avaz she !

422731_793.jpg

yao-ming.jpg

you just said yes, as in "yes I agree."

Then you follow up by repeating the same nonsense.

In theory I'm a shia muslim. If I go to war to defend Iran am I fighting for your tazi arab religon or my country? Now bag it.

mibini torokhoda?

ye mosht shasgoole be-tamam-mana.

Tanha rahe halesh ye golole vasate pishoonishoone. Ye mosht taze be doran resideye tazi. Yavash yavash hamashoon be goh khori mioftan. Chenan tahrima hali azashoon begire ke dige gohe ziadi nakhoran. Nooshe jooneshoon.

Divine religions are not for 1 unique race , They're for the whole world . So stop using tazi , arab , 6th century for God sake .

You let yourself to insult many people here by mocking them and their beliefs like a piece of cake and then call yourself a civilized Iranian ?!

This is true , we're currently fuc.ked but this is not religion's fault but the ones used it for their own interests which is not something new as you can see this in our history that governors used religion as cover .

You have the right to judge the governors , so have I but judging religion based on their actions doesn't make sense at all .

bebin, in mozakhrafaat ra boro be kasi begou ke amsaal e shoma ha ra nashenaaseh. in mazloum namaayi ha ham be dard e khodet va ham paalegi haat mikhoreh. az amsaale kasaani ke hezaar hezaar az mardome mamlekateshoun ra koshtan, kasi mazloum namaayishoun ra baavar nemikone. hamishe ta jaayi ke mitounid, har kaari ke deletoun mikhaad mikonid, ba'd ham ke baghiye javaabetoun ra midan, va ghaafiye behetoun tang miyaad, shorou' mikonid be mazloum namaayi. boro agha , khodet ra maskhareh kon.

Divine religions are not for 1 unique race , They're for the whole world . So stop using tazi , arab , 6th century for God sake .

You let yourself to insult many people here by mocking them and their beliefs like a piece of cake and then call yourself a civilized Iranian ?!

This is true , we're currently fuc.ked but this is not religion's fault but the ones used it for their own interests which is not something new as you can see this in our history that governors used religion as cover .

You have the right to judge the governors , so have I but judging religion based on their actions doesn't make sense at all .

Abii is banned, so he can't reply your quote.
most of what you said are BS.
btw, we are in a f**ed up situation for 1400 years. in my opinion, you should have very low IQ if you think it has nothing to do with Islam.

Abii is banned, so he can't reply your quote.
most of what you said are BS.
btw, we are in a f**ed up situation for 1400 years. in my opinion, you should have very low IQ if you think it has nothing to do with Islam.

I appreciate it if you explain which part is BS and hope that my friend Abii posts his opinions whenever he can .

You said we're fucked up for 1400 years but I suggest you to read both Parthian and Sasanian empires' history ( especially their last centuries ) to see how our civilized country was like before Islam .

I don't get why people judge everything based on the ones follow it . Most of the Americans and westerns judge Islam based on what Al Qaede does instead of basing their judgement on Qur'an . The same goes for people like you that judge Islam based on what IR does that is nonsense cos Islam is just a tool and cover for the so called IR .

I appreciate it if you explain which part is BS and hope that my friend Abii posts his opinions whenever he can .

You said we're fucked up for 1400 years but I suggest you to read both Parthian and Sasanian empires' history ( especially their last centuries ) to see how our civilized country was like before Islam .

I don't get why people judge everything based on the ones follow it . Most of the Americans and westerns judge Islam based on what Al Qaede does instead of basing their judgement on Qur'an . The same goes for people like you that judge Islam based on what IR does that is nonsense cos Islam is just a tool and cover for the so called IR .

Not agree with this part :

The same goes for people like you that judge Islam based on what IR does that is nonsense cos Islam is just a tool and cover for the so called IR .

IR is not the problem ...

bebin, in mozakhrafaat ra boro be kasi begou ke amsaal e shoma ha ra nashenaaseh. in mazloum namaayi ha ham be dard e khodet va ham paalegi haat mikhoreh. az amsaale kasaani ke hezaar hezaar az mardome mamlekateshoun ra koshtan, kasi mazloum namaayishoun ra baavar nemikone. hamishe ta jaayi ke mitounid, har kaari ke deletoun mikhaad mikonid, ba'd ham ke baghiye javaabetoun ra midan, va ghaafiye behetoun tang miyaad, shorou' mikonid be mazloum namaayi. boro agha , khodet ra maskhareh kon.

man kolli dar mored in harf :

hezaar hezaar az mardome mamlekateshoun ra koshtan

motale'e kardam ... kos sher hast !

valla inja man chizi joz tohin va tohmat nadidam !

agar ham matni ke neveshtam ro khob bekhoni mibini ke shenakhte jaame va kaameli az shoma daram :

Back
Top Bottom