What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Our educational system is trash , even worse .

اگر تعصب رو بزاریم کنار . ایران تخمی تخیلی ترین کشور تو کل دنیاست که از همه جا بی نظم تر و بی حساب کتاب تره .

شیش سال ملت تو این سیستم آموزشی زبان می خونن ولی وقتی مهندس میشن نمیتونن یه جمله ی ساده ی انگلیسی رو بنویسن .

حالا زبان به کنار بدبختی اینجاست که درس های تخصصی هم همینطوره و حتی در دانشگاه ها به صورت طوطی وار گفته میشه و همین باعث شده که این همه تحصیلکرده ی بی سواد داشته باشیم .

حیف استعدادی که توی این مملکت حروم میشه به خدا

100% ba harfaat movaafegham. daghighan hamine.

They're both popular in Iran tough I like Juve the most

LOL I like AC milan in Italy, Real Madrid in Spain, Manchester in UK, and none of them in germany and france :)
And definitely Persepolis in Iran :smitten:

You disappointed me bro.

2407061065_1.jpg

It seems like most of my Iranians bros are Barcelona fans..

my reaction right now :hitwall:
steve-carrell-nooo.gif

It seems like most of my Iranians bros are Barcelona fans..

my reaction right now :hitwall:
steve-carrell-nooo.gif

Madrid is the club of Franco, the ex-fascist dictator of Spain. It has a royal reputation too. Barcelona on the other hand is the club of the Catalans, a ethnic minority which were suppressed by Franco, and are mostly in favor of independence.

Catalonia, the region of Barcelona, comes from the word 'Goths' and 'Alans'. The Goths were a German tribe who settled in the region, while the Alans were an Iranian tribe that settled in Spain.

Therefore, definitely Barcelona!

you just said yes, as in "yes I agree."

Then you follow up by repeating the same nonsense.

In theory I'm a shia muslim. If I go to war to defend Iran am I fighting for your tazi arab religon or my country? Now bag it.

mibini torokhoda?

ye mosht shasgoole be-tamam-mana.

Tanha rahe halesh ye golole vasate pishoonishoone. Ye mosht taze be doran resideye tazi. Yavash yavash hamashoon be goh khori mioftan. Chenan tahrima hali azashoon begire ke dige gohe ziadi nakhoran. Nooshe jooneshoon.

let the "if it was this we could be that" alone. the truth remains that half of nationalists joined MeK..
and i like your logic it reminds me Ahmade Khatami.

let the "if it was this we could be that" alone. the truth remains that half of nationalists joined MeK..
and i like your logic it reminds me Ahmade Khatami.

MEK has never been a nationalistic organization. They only recently adopted the 'Ey Iran' song and those 'Shir-o Khorshid' flags. Same as with the regime, who went from hardcore Islamists in the 80s to pseudo-nationalists in the 21st century. Everyone uses Iran when it suits them, but only few really care about it.

the truth remains that half of nationalists joined MeK..

It is BS my dear. can you name those nationalists?

FYI , most of Iranian nationalists like National Front of Iran are liberal and secular, while MEK guys are Islamic leftist(marxist).

then why today nationalist make up with them in Paris and Newyork.

I don't know you are talking about whom exactly. there may be lots of different reasons. Although they have very different ideologies but both of them are opposition of one single regime. In addition, many of MEK members are living in very bad conditions and they may want to help them due to humanitarian reasons. Anyways, whether we like it or not, MEK members are Iranians as well and many of them need serious helps.

Turks have Chai
Iranians have Qehwah

We have naswar ?

naswar1.jpg

Where is my cup of tea :coffee:

I don't know you are talking about whom exactly. there may be lots of different reasons. Although they have very different ideologies but both of them are opposition of one single regime. In addition, many of MEK members are living in very bad conditions and they may want to help them due to humanitarian reasons. Anyways, whether we like it or not, MEK members are Iranians as well and many of them need serious helps.

forget it.every body knows these guys.no need tell what they will do if they gain power.
but about nationalists i agree with mohandes Bazargan's(نهضت آزادی) (totally). but others :tdown:

Back
Top Bottom