What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Namarda chera enghadr sari comment midid?chera enghadr like zadan sakht shode?

albatte sanjesh oun ghadr ha ham daghigh nist ha.
man sanjesh ham hodoud e 800 boud vali rotbe ye konkouram hodoud e 100 shod :coffee:
Sanjeshe dovvomi va sevvomi khube vali avvali na.man hatman sherkat mikonam.

Agha adabiat sakhte vali darse shirini hast(makhsusan testhaye qerabat) vali in arabiro lamassab nemishe bahash kenar umad.dini ro ham ba kharkhuni mishe balaye 80 zad.

Shimi ham sakhte.

@rmi5 shoma riazi balaye 90 zadi? ?

sag too roohet be inglisi mishe chi oonvaght?

33jinte.jpg

:rofl::tup:
Nemidounam man ham.

Namarda chera enghadr sari comment midid?chera enghadr like zadan sakht shode?

Sanjeshe dovvomi va sevvomi khube vali avvali na.man hatman sherkat mikonam.

Agha adabiat sakhte vali darse shirini hast(makhsusan testhaye qerabat) vali in arabiro lamassab nemishe bahash kenar umad.dini ro ham ba kharkhuni mishe balaye 80 zad.

Shimi ham sakhte.

khob sharaayetet daghigh mesle khodameh :-)
albatteh test haye ketab e "zabaan farsi" ra bebini, nazaret avaz mishe kaamelan

arabi ru ba footo fan arabi mishe ye karish kard , vali man naresidam bekhunamesh

What about the students that are in the top 100 of Konkur? They basically get to go where ever what want, right?

@kollang
vali jeddi in arabi ra dorost bekhoun, eshtebaah e man ra nakon. douste man ke rotbe ash zire 5 boud, darsad haye ekhtesaasish, ye kam az man kam tar boud, vali be khaatere arabi va farsi, man rotbeh am shod hodoud e 100 va oun shod zire 5 :undecided:

Ye soale mohem.

Ye botri zam zam alan chande to Iran
I agree with some part of it, but not all of it.
The fact is there is no more fair and precise system for examine knowledge of all students than konkour.
It is very fair, which is very good. SAT is the same thing, right? math, and english. although I like konkour more, because it include Physics, and Chemistry as well.
BTW, it has lots of advantages too, for example, I am sure that you have experienced our students knowledge of math is much more better than north american students.
Well, I like the system here in Canada.

Every province has set a bar in terms of which courses you must have in order to graduate. They're pretty much the same in every province, but the minimum GPA is different. Now uinversities across the country follow the supply/demand model. I graduated in 2007 in Vancouver. In grade 10 we were told that our GPA in grade 12 will be looked at by universities and these are the grade 11 and 12 courses you need to graduate. When you apply to get into a program at any university, you must meet the cutoff mark (usually a low irrelevant GPA) and have the required courses. If exactly 100 people applied to that program and there were 100 seats, they would all get in, provided that they all met the min cutoff criteria. Now that of course never happens so the top 100 applicants get to enter the program. No SAT's or anything to worry about.

In grade 12 we all had an idea what GPA we needed to get into diff programs b/c every year universities publish the range of GPA's that they accepted from the year before. For example humanities at UBC were between the 80-90% range while all Science/math related programs required an 87+ GPA. Engineering prgrams had the highest required grades from what I remember (the cut off by the universities was around 91 I think).

Edit: but the math thing has to do with high school more than konkoor. Here, things really start getting serious in grade 12/university while in Iran high school is more important than university.

Last edited:
What about the students that are in the top 100 of Konkur? They basically get to go where ever what want, right?
the funny thing is , that they dont!!! for ex. shahid beheshti medical sciences only accepts the top 30-40 !!!

lol at them !! :D

arabi ru ba footo fan arabi mishe ye karish kard , vali man naresidam bekhunamesh

Arabi vaghean zabaan e mozakhrafi hast. aslan ghaaedeh nadaareh. hamash bi ghaanoun hast. ba'd baraaye har bi ghaanouni, yek ghaanoun e man dar aavardi gozaashtan va migan in ghaanoun e jadid hast.
kollan tou jomleh hashoun ham ke zamaan hich vaght dorost ma'loum nemisheh, in ghadr hardambileh

the funny thing is , that they dont!!! for ex. shahid beheshti medical sciences only accepts the top 30-40 !!!

Well, they LOL at you back, because they are still all in top 100, unlike you! :D But an impressive achievement, nonetheless

Ultimately, most of them will end up in the West...

@haman10 , @Esfand
jeddi?
baraaye konkour e riyaazi physics ke intor nist. chon ba 100 ham shoma mitouni bargh e sharif ke az hame sakht tare ghaboul beshi.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom