What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

yes, they are about literature, history of literature, and some technical stuff. it's very difficult.:cry::cry::cry:

If you read a poem by Hafez, do you understand the words 100%? They seem very different from everyday-ordinary Persian

If you read a poem by Hafez, do you understand the words 100%? They seem very different from everyday-ordinary Persian

an ordinary Iranian cannot understand it completely. But, educated people can understand it. ;)

yes, they are about literature, history of literature, and some technical stuff. it's very difficult.:cry::cry::cry:
useless test

Konkoor seems like such a useless method to gauge the strength of students. Is it b/c of a lack of infrastructure that they have to make the exam so pointlessly difficult?

Focusing a young person's mind on a specific field will help a nation's economy much more than forcing him/her to learn everything there's to know about every subject, just to forget everything 2 days after the exam.

useless test

Konkoor seems like such a useless method to gauge the strength of students. Is it b/c of a lack of infrastructure that they have to make the exam so pointlessly difficult?

Focusing a young person's mind on a specific field will help a nation's economy much more than forcing him/her to learn everything there's to know about every subject, just to forget everything 2 days after the exam.

I agree with some part of it, but not all of it.
The fact is there is no more fair and precise system for examine knowledge of all students than konkour.
It is very fair, which is very good. SAT is the same thing, right? math, and english. although I like konkour more, because it include Physics, and Chemistry as well.
BTW, it has lots of advantages too, for example, I am sure that you have experienced our students knowledge of math is much more better than north american students.

@rmi5 shoma riazi balaye 90 zadi? ?

sag too roohet be inglisi mishe chi oonvaght?

33jinte.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom