What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Hello mates.
asked the some question at IMF and got several nice advises maybe people can help me here also.
I am trying to send gift to my friend in Tehran is it possible from outside of Iran,using non Iranian credit cards ? and which internet shop is better (if any :D )
is palizgol credible?
Thanks for help :)

Hello mates.
asked the some question at IMF and got several nice advises maybe people can help me here also.
I am trying to send gift to my friend in Tehran is it possible from outside of Iran,using non Iranian credit cards ? and which internet shop is better (if any :D )
is palizgol credible?
Thanks for help :)
Are you a Georgian? You are always welcome in our Turkish section ;)
No Credit card is accepted in Iran. Basically there is no credit card in Iran. They just work with cash and debit cards.
If you want to post something from Georgia, directly to Iran, you need to ask DHL(it has branches in Iran), and such international posts to do it for you. FedEx does not have any branch in Iran.
If you want to buy the gift from Iranian internet shops, you need to have debit card from an Iranian bank and also be able to read farsi, since their websites only work with farsi language ;)

No Credit card is accepted in Iran. Basically there is no credit card in Iran. They just work with cash and debit cards.
If you want to post something from Georgia, directly to Iran, you need to ask DHL(it has branches in Iran), and such international posts to do it for you. FedEx does not have any branch in Iran.
If you want to buy the gift from Iranian internet shops, you need to have debit card from an Iranian bank and also be able to read farsi, since their websites only work with farsi language ;)

That sucks.

:lol::lol::lol:
If I remember correctly, as he said, he has joined a Pakistani forum, to talk about problems that Pakistan cause for Iran :lol::lol::lol:

He must be one those Iranians with the huge nose. Most of us Pakistanis don't say anything about Iran.

Yes I am Georgian.thanks.Yes,I want to buy from Iranian internet shops but unfortunately no Iranian bank exists here in Georgia. :/ What can I do ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom