What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Yes I am Georgian.thanks.Yes,I want to buy from Iranian internet shops but unfortunately no Iranian bank exists here in Georgia. :/ What can I do ?
The most logical, intellectual, wise and safe solution would be for you to post me the money, then me buying the gift and post it to your desired address on your behalf.

:smokin:

The most logical, intellectual, wise and safe solution would be for you to post me the money, then me buying the gift and post it to your desired address on your behalf.

:smokin:

Are your Irani or Nigerian? :lol:

:o: :p: really ?? :cheers:
Ya, sure.:lol:

upload_2014-10-11_19-5-51.jpeg

:lol:
No dude, I am just a Georgian living in Iran.:lol:

Muslim?

I used to have a Muslim Georgian shopkeeper next to my apartment building in NYC. He would fix shoes and also watches. Very funny guy. :lol:

sorry bro but I never trust Georgians living outside of Georgia if he/she isn't my relative
Oh ya? Then,
How come you don't recognize me bro, how's dady? is he fine?

Just kidding dude.

I like Georgians, but I HATE Armenians. And this not due to religion or friendship with Turks. I had many bad experiences with Armenians.

Muslim?
I used to have a Muslim Georgian shopkeeper next to my apartment building in NYC. He would fix shoes and also watches. Very funny guy.
Are you serious?
I was just kidding.:mad:

Oh ya? Then,
How come you don't recognize me bro, how's dady? is he fine?

Just kidding dude.
I was kidding also :))
p.s Have you any idea how credible is gifttoiran com or any other Canadian based delivery services ?
sorry bro for asking it so many times but it's matter of life and death for me :D

I like Georgians, but I HATE Armenians. And this not due to religion or friendship with Turks. I had many bad experiences with Armenians.
yeah armenians are often very stingy people then it come to money :D

Back
Top Bottom