What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

or maybe he saw someone beheading a child in the name of religion.

Which child?

or maybe he saw someone beheading a child in the name of religion.

@JUBA

They're scared of the beheadings of Shabiha, regime force, iranian soldiers, lol. Why can't you guys take it easier on them? Haram, they'll promise never again to interfere in Arab affairs.

In other news, I just bought a DSLR. Gonna be taking loads of pictures this winter. Could become a hobby too.
Yeah, DSLR cameras are really good, and it is really fun to take photos with them. I bought mine from Canon. I hope you have not bought it from Nikon :lol:

They're scared of the beheadings of Shabiha, regime force, iranian soldiers, lol. Why can't you guys take it easier on them? Haram, they'll promise never again to interfere in Arab affairs.
firstly , don't mention trolls here ;)

secondly , no one's scared of shyte . our history shows that crystal clear

iranian soldiers are in the battlefield right now and frankly they neither get killed nor get beheaded , but they kill well .

interfere in arab affairs ? DAFUQ ?

yep , we do it ... thats cause we CAN do it . arabs can feel free to invade iran in order to stop that .

sometimes u go nuclear all of a sudden and the reason behind that and your sudden side change is obvious : you are still a teen .

we have a saying in farsi : be paye ham pir shin , wishing u and your saudi brothers long time brothership lol

firstly , don't mention trolls here ;)

secondly , no one's scared of shyte . our history shows that crystal clear

iranian soldiers are in the battlefield right now and frankly they neither get killed nor get beheaded , but they kill well .

interfere in arab affairs ? DAFUQ ?

yep , we do it ... thats cause we CAN do it . arabs can feel free to invade iran in order to stop that .

sometimes u go nuclear all of a sudden and the reason behind that and your sudden side change is obvious : you are still a teen .

we have a saying in farsi : be paye ham pir shin , wishing u and your saudi brothers long time brothership lol

LOL, I want to see what he says. It's entertaining.

You're the only Iranian I like these days because you're closer to us.

LOL, I want to see what he says.
he says the same version only harsher :)

You're the only Iranian I like these days
well Tnx for the compliment but i care for gaza and its people not for anyone else.

if i jump in every single thread defending what u say, be sure its not cause i love you in person lol

its cause of my brothers and sisters in gaza
you're closer to us.
i'm closer to my own people

he says the same version only harsher :)

well Tnx for the compliment but i care for gaza and its people not for anyone else.

if i jump in every single thread defending what u say, be sure its not cause i love you in person lol

its cause of my brothers and sisters in gaza

i'm closer to my own people

No, you do love me. I had dinner with you in Tehran not too long ago. You're not even Iranian, half-Arab half-Turkish. :D :P

Which child?

@JUBA
the kid was an Arab and also a human.
scared? actually yes, i am scared but the reason is not 2000 BC level of violence/culture, its their level of IQ that scares me. promoting religion with beheading :disagree:. btw next time you see an Israeli missile coming to you, throw a knife and try to behead it (before it reaches you:D) you can scare the sh!t out of other missiles .;)

Last edited:
the kid was an Arab and also a human.
scared? actually yes, i am scared but the reason is not 2000 BC level of violence/culture, its their level of IQ that scares me. promoting religion with beheading :disagree:. btw next time you see an Israeli missile coming to you throw a knife and try to to behead it (before it reaches you:D) you can scare the sh!t out of other missiles .;)

There's no kids. Those are regime forces/Iraqi militias/Iranian forces. I don't support beheading myself, it is intimidation tactic and has nothing to do with religion. You keep saying it's about religion. Which shows you consider Islam to be an Arab created religion, yet you people still act like you follow Islam with your Shia sect. Renounce Islam, go back to your zorastrian ways if that's what you want. It's your people's choice, most of you are already athiests anyways.

As for Syria, if you keep being ignorant about Syria then you are responsible for your fate. Taking an active role in that conflict comes with responsibilities. And you haven't made the best decisions to say the least.

If you think supporting a crackdown by carpet bombing towns which have civilians that aren't pro-Assad is a good decision then know that decision comes with responsibilities.

There's no kids. Those are regime forces/Iraqi militias/Iranian forces. I don't support beheading myself, it is intimidation tactic and has nothing to do with religion. You keep saying it's about religion. Which shows you consider Islam to be an Arab created religion
forget the "which shows" they are targeting the males including the little kids in villages of Iraq (UN report)
yet you people still act like you follow Islam with your Shia sect. Renounce Islam, go back to your zorastrian ways if that's what you want. It's your people's choice, most of you are already athiests anyways.
i hate Islam and i love Islam depends on who is asking. and i have suggestion for you, i know you love ISIS deep in your heart and the reason is the dream of "one day ISIS will start a war with Israel and they are going to free my homeland". so just say it and if you want to, join them

As for Syria, if you keep being ignorant about Syria then you are responsible for your fate. Taking an active role in that conflict comes with responsibilities. And you haven't made the best decisions to say the least.
in Syria i am not sure which decision was the best, but in Iraq our decision was the best.

My grandparents have a vineyard there. We used to spend days picking up grape in different seasons. My dad always made tons of home made wine and we also picked a lot of ghoore and had them pressed. We literally had fresh abghoore all year. My dad's wine wasn't bad either lol.
:D shiraz aka syrah is actually a popular and famous dark wine .
wikipedia:
" Legends of Syrah's origins come from one of its homonyms - Shiraz.[10] Because Shiraz, a very old city in Iran, produced the well-known Shirazi wine,[11] legends claim the Syrah grape originated in Shiraz and then was brought to Rhône. "
Syrah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:D age eslam daste ma ro nabaste bood original mizadim biao bebin bad @New ham khate baste bandisho rah mindakht sader mikardim belade kofr. @New ideye khoobiyeha :D ta shiraz miri roosh fekr kon .
@Abii fekr konam baghe bababozorget too ghalaat bashe.

images

Red-Knot-Shiraz-Australia-2008.JPG

Untitled-192.jpg

shiraz_wine_lover_gifts_refrigerator_magnets-rd450fd315be24370b9e41ba8d8b42bbb_x7js9_8byvr_512.jpg

twitter.jpg

this is a garden in Rhone of france where they make shiraz wine.
42-17178477.jpg

Barefoot-Shiraz.jpg

by the way take some great photos with your DSLR and post them here.

Good news, my first cargo of vacuum packed raisin would be ready for shipment into UAE this Tuesday.
congrats bro ;)

bishtar mesle ine :
39645459091549437499.jpg
delam khaast :D

Last edited:
:D shiraz aka syrah is actually a popular and famous dark wine .
wikipedia:
" Legends of Syrah's origins come from one of its homonyms - Shiraz.[10] Because Shiraz, a very old city in Iran, produced the well-known Shirazi wine,[11] legends claim the Syrah grape originated in Shiraz and then was brought to Rhône. "
Syrah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:D age eslam daste ma ro nabaste bood original mizadim biao bebin bad @New ham khate baste bandisho rah mindakht sader mikardim belade kofr. @New ideye khoobiyeha :D ta shiraz biay roosh fekr kon .
fekr konam baghe bababozorget too ghalaat bashe.

images

Red-Knot-Shiraz-Australia-2008.JPG

Untitled-192.jpg

shiraz_wine_lover_gifts_refrigerator_magnets-rd450fd315be24370b9e41ba8d8b42bbb_x7js9_8byvr_512.jpg

twitter.jpg

this is a garden in Rhone of france where they make shiraz wine.
42-17178477.jpg

Barefoot-Shiraz.jpg

by the way take some great photos with your DSLR and post them here.

congrats bro ;)

delam khaast :D
guys i am in, or i am going to sabotage the company. :D

@Hazzy997 i replied to your post. its waiting for moderator approval.:angel:

@Ostad

Don't respond to my post if you're going to cry like a baby and curse me. I hate weak hearted people like you who become athiest right away because Western media demonized your people/religion.

Back
Top Bottom