What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

You hate iranians then don't post in their thread

Come on! I don't hate Iranians. I only hate Persian Iranians and have always been honest about it. They are only about % 50 - % 60 of the population. You will ask me why? I will answer you that this is how I was brought up, and when I met them in person (U.S and Canada) I learned that I wasn't really spoon fed with stereotype and prejudice (though there was some).

Persians also write in our section and Arab realted threads so that is mutual thing between us.

Last edited:
Come on! I don't hate Iranians. I only hate Persian Iranians and have always been honest about it. They are only about % 50 - % 60 of the population. You will ask me why? I will answer you that this is how I was brought up, and when I met them in person (U.S and Canada) I learned that I wasn't really spoon fed with stereotype and prejudice (though there was some).

Persians also write in our section and Arab realted threads so that is mutual thing between us.
Okay

What are you doing on iranian forum
WTF are YOU doing on an Iranian sub forum?

ask @Horus and @WebMaster abt it , new PDF policies i guess . lol

@Serpentine : thread clean up brother

hanooz internetet dorost nashode ?wtf ? :(
I love how you ignored my post and Shapur's query on your dual nature.

So which one are you at the end of the day? An arab lover who's ready to throw insults at his living countrymen over dead Arabs from the 6th century, or an Iranian nationalist who wants to see Iran progress and finally enter the 21st century? You can't be both, doesn't matter how hard you try.

Apologize to Shapur.

Edit: I just saw that you actually responded. Let's see what you said and if you apologized to Shapur for your arab behavior.

edit 2: k, just read your response. As usual, you just made excuses for your arabness. You also didn't apologize to Shapur. About Rmi, well, if this is what has become of Iran, than it's better for Azerbaijan to seperate and join the Republic of Azerbaijan. They are more Iranian than the theocratic arabesque nation of Iran. They take pride in their traditions while you guys are more arab than arabs themselves. Iran isn't just a geographical location, it's also an identity. They have kept more of their Iranian identity than you have.

Last edited:
WTF are YOU doing on an Iranian sub forum?
he is iranian , thats what he is doing here .

I love how you ignored my post
i always ignore u azizam :(

but u ignored my post too : look at our friends in this forum , mine are all nationalists while yours are separatists .

hows that for nationalism ?

please change your avatar dude , your behavior is an insult to our legacy

So which one are you at the end of the day?
midooni ke man adam maghroori nistam , ama baram kheyli jalebe ke khodet ru dar hadi mibini ke vase man trip mantegh var midary .
u know that bush was the president of USA dont ya ? :lol: when he said whether u r with us or with terrorists , although everyone laughed at him , but still he had a lot of power during the day . he had advisers , analysts and other shyte dictating his every single move

as i said before , my stand is clear for everyone . my priorities are : 1- my religion and my country 2- my countrymen 3- myself

its amazing how confused u r abt it

An arab lover who's ready to throw insults at his living countrymen over dead Arabs from the 6th century
again , u r insulting my set of believes . i've never insulted any iranian unless they have insulted me or my religion .

get it ? shapur insulted my prophet and i told him not to cross the lines (u call that an insult ? u r wither stupid or funny )

Apologize to Shapur.
akharin bare ke be man migi chi kar konam ha bache .

ok darling ? kisses :kiss3:

You can't be both, doesn't matter how hard you try.
who says that ? U ?

@haman10

Just ignore Abii. He is a little koko.
In the span of a year he has gone from being staunch defender of Iran (even with this regime) to being an obnoxious vile troll, turning 180 degrees. I think maybe something happened to him in is personal life, so he is not really stable.
Just ignore him bro. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
They are cleaning the thread. It will be back.

Reaffirming ban on graphic content. | Page 5

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Abii

Any chance you can find "Thomas Porter - Xerxes of Pittsburgh" ?
Hey dude.

Sorry, I didn't find anything. Did you hear it in a game?

Seems like only iTunes has his stuff and not even that specific one.

But to compensate, I will leave you with this:

Hey dude.

Sorry, I didn't find anything. Did you hear it in a game?

Seems like only iTunes has his stuff and not even that specific one.

But to compensate, I will leave you with this:

Man, i heard the song from this clip

Used Shazam to identify... but couldn't find anything in the web. :undecided:

Mate, that song is good. :)

I feel like you like more elegant and neat music. Where as i like more chaotic and strong stuff. :)

Man, i heard the song from this clip

Used Shazam to identify... but couldn't find anything in the web. :undecided:

Mate, that song is good. :)

I feel like you like more elegant and neat music. Where as i like more chaotic and strong stuff. :)
Yeah this Thomas Porter guy is either very protective of his stuff or he's not very famous. Nothing anywhere.

And yeah I was gonna say you probably won't be into it much b/c you like more bass.

Back
Top Bottom