What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

آقا ما دیگه برای همیشه رفتیم از اینجا. اینقدفعه واقعیه. یک مشت مادرجنده عوضی کون نشسته طالبانی جمع شدن توی این گهدونی و هرکس هم بخواد بهشون بگه که آخه مادرجنده ها، اینقدر کیر اون کس کشهای وهابی رو نخورید پستش پاک میشه. پس اتلاف وقت بیشتر ما بریم به زندگیمون برسیم بهتره. اخه بگو کسخول بودی اومدی توی این گهدونی عوض شدی؟ اقا به امید دیداد در فروم های دیگه شماها هم مواظب خودتون باشید.

آقا ما دیگه برای همیشه رفتیم از اینجا. اینقدفعه واقعیه. یک مشت مادرجنده عوضی کون نشسته طالبانی جمع شدن توی این گهدونی و هرکس هم بخواد بهشون بگه که آخه مادرجنده ها، اینقدر کیر اون کس کشهای وهابی رو نخورید پستش پاک میشه. پس اتلاف وقت بیشتر ما بریم به زندگیمون برسیم بهتره. اخه بگو کسخول بودی اومدی توی این گهدونی عوض شدی؟ اقا به امید دیداد در فروم های دیگه شماها هم مواظب خودتون باشید.

سلام .

چی شده !!؟ :

چرا انقدر ناراحتی داداش ؟

@haman10
dude, when are you gonna grow the fu up? Now you're insulting Shapur b/c he made a comment about some dead arab from the 6th century? You call yourself a nationalist, but you choose dead arabs over your living brothers and countrymen. You hezbollahis worship arabs, try to act and speak like them and hate Iranian culture and history just as much as they do.

Time for you to reach down inside your pants, grab your balls and have a deep conversation with them and discover your true identity. Grow up.

Now you're insulting Shapur
i never insulted shapur and i've always respected him , he also knows that @Shapur Zol Aktaf

but he insulted my prophet and thats when i warned him not to cross the lines . i don't expect him or want him to believe what i believe in and really dont care as long as he respects my set of believes .

You call yourself a nationalist, but you choose dead arabs over your living brothers and countrymen
i choose my prophet over my own self let alone some dude that i donno over internet .

You hezbollahis worship arabs
we hezbollahis worship the lord almighty , and follow his prophet no matter which race he is from

its an extreme retard mentality to disrespect other ppl's prophet because of his race .

hate Iranian culture and history
u know u r talking none sense , don't u ?

look dude , your best budd in this forum is a self-proclaimed separatist , how abt that ? lol

@ResurgentIran does not also believe in islam but at least he respects other ppl's believes .

Time for you to reach down inside your pants, grab your balls and have a deep conversation with them and discover your true identity. Grow up.
at least i'm mentally stable lol :lol:

i've never changed my behavior and stand towards different issues . u and ur friends on the other hand , cannot claim that

i am what i am , i'm a hezbollahi iranian nationalist . thats what i am .

@haman10
dude, when are you gonna grow the fu up? Now you're insulting Shapur b/c he made a comment about some dead arab from the 6th century? You call yourself a nationalist, but you choose dead arabs over your living brothers and countrymen. You hezbollahis worship arabs, try to act and speak like them and hate Iranian culture and history just as much as they do.

Beband galato, age dine khoda Zartosht nabud Persian ha ham hich pokhi nabudan.

@haman10
@Abii

Haman you respected me till today, you're an Islamist and some people who follow Islamism in Iran are ready to kill Iranian nationalists hand in hand with some arab militias as long as Iranian nationalists don't care or reject your prophet. We know Islamists killed Pan-Iranists before.

Now I don't blame you because I know these revolutionary islamist and marxist movements like MEK in 60s en 70s have a lot in common and were related to each other, one of their methods was to try to wipe out a nations culture and history and to replace it with their ideology and view. So even the history, education and culture must be adjusted to their ideology. Soviet union tried these policies in Kurdistan region and Azerbaijan region to alienate them from Iran. And now islamic republic is heavily investing in such projects which is a form of mass brainwashing.

I mentioned the way your prophet lived and their own laws and suddenly you got mad, while you know I read a lot of history books and even hadiths and every Iranian here knows I use valid sources.

Either be a islamist or iranian nationalist, there is no both or between way. There is no possible combination of Iranian nationalism with islamism or Ikhwaan like ideologies which your leaders and examples like navvab safavi followed.

You're poisoned by some stories and propaganda from 1400 years ago, maybe time will cure you. At least time has cured a lot of Iranians in the past 40 years when you compare Iranians now and Iranians of 100-200 years ago. Meanwhile let ISIS replay the history. We enjoy following this theater.

Navvab Safavi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Although the Fadayan strongly supported the nationalization of Iran's foreign-owned oil industry, they turned against the leader of the nationalization movement, Mohammad Mossadeq, when he became prime minister because of his refusal to implement the sharia law and appoint strict Islamists to high positions.[15] The danger from the Fada'iyan "was one
of the primary factors accounting for Mosaddeq's decision to move the prime minister's office to his own residence."[16] Another assassination attempt on 15 February 1952 badly wounded Hossein Fatemi, "Mosaddeq's dynamic and capable aide" and foreign minister, left Fatemi "badly wounded and effectively disabled for almost eight months." This was planned by the group's second in command, Abolhossein Vahedi, and executed by a teenage member of the group.[16]

Last edited:
@haman10

Islam is an internationalist religion, and does not recognize any borders. Claiming to be both nationalist and a devouted muslim is an oxymoron, and it means either that person does not know what islam is, or does not know what nationalism is. Third option is being a liar, which is the case for most hezbollahi reformists.

حديث مرفوع) حَدَّثَنَا مَنْصُورُ بْنُ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ الْحَسَنِ الْحَذَّاءُ ، ثنا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ أَبِي دَاوُدَ ، ثنا أَيُّوبُ الْوَزَّانُ ، ثنا سَعِيدُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ ، ثنا إِبْرَاهِيمُ بْنُ هَرَاسَةَ ، عَنْ سُفْيَانَ الثَّوْرِيِّ . ح وَحَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْحَسَنِ الْيَقْطِينِيُّ ، ثنا أَحْمَدُ بْنُ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ أَبِي حَمْدَانَ الأَنْطَاكِيُّ ، ثنا جَعْفَرُ بْنُ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ الْحَجَّاجِ ، ثنا سَعِيدُ بْنُ مَنْصُورِ بْنِ شُعْبَةَ الْخُرَاسَانِيُّ ، ثنا إِبْرَاهِيمُ بْنُ هَرَاسَةَ ، ثنا سُفْيَانُ الثَّوْرِيُّ ، عَنْ مُعَاوِيَةَ بْنِ قُرَّةَ ، عَنْ سَعِيدِ بْنِ جُبَيْرٍ ، عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ ، قَالَ : قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ : "" وَذُكِرَتْ عِنْدَهُ فَارِسُ ، فَقَالَ : " فَارِسُ عَصَبَتُنَا أَهْلَ الْبَيْتِ " . زَادَ جَعْفَرٌ : قِيلَ لِسَعِيدٍ : مَا يَعْنِي : عَصَبَتُنَا أَهْلَ الْبَيْتِ ؟ قَالَ : هُمْ وَلَدُ إِسْحَاقَ ، عَمُّ وَلَدِ إِسْمَاعِيلَ""" .

Kanz Ul Amal, Hadith 34138

Prophet Muhammad [pbuh]: We and Iranian are cousins(They are from my Ahlulbayt).A man ask what does it mean? Prophet answered: They are children of Ishagh [pbuh] and we Quraish are children of Ismaeil [pbuh]. (Ishagh [pbuh] and Ismaeil [pbuh] were sons of Prophet Ibrahim and Prophet Muhammad is grandson of Prophet Ibrahim and Prophet Ismaeil [pbuh] )

---

While we were sitting with the Prophet Surat Al-Jumu'a was revealed to him, and when the Verse, "And He (Allah) has sent him (Muhammad) also to other (Muslims)..."(62.3) was recited by the Prophet, I said, "Who are they, O Allah's Apostle?" The Prophet did not reply till I repeated my question thrice. At that time, Salman Al-Farisi was with us. So Allah's Apostle put his hand on Salman, saying, "If Faith were at (the place of) Ath-Thuraiya (pleiades, the highest star), even then (some men or man from these people (i.e. Salman's folk) would attain it."

Bukhari, Hadith:6420

Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) recited this verse, "If you turn back He will substitute other people for you and they will not be like you. The people asked, "Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him), who are these people whom Allah has mentioned will be substituted for us if we turn back and will not be like us?" He struck Salman al-Farisi on the thigh and said, "This man and his people. If the religion were in the Pleiades men from among the Persians would attain it."

Bukhari Hadith:5283,
Tirmidhi, Hadith:6244

I am from Ram-Hurmuz (i.e. a Persian town).

///////////////////////////////////////////////

Imam Hossain [pbuh] prefered a Persian woman over an Arab and had a Persian Muslim wife. Imams after Imam Hossain [pbuh] are half Persian and half Arab.

Imam Hossain [pbuh] prefered a Persian woman over an Arab and had a Persian Muslim wife. Imams after Imam Hossain [pbuh] are half Persian and half Arab.

That's BS. Don't lie about Imam Hussain. All the Shahrbanu story is a lie. Anyway, with this logic, other imams have preferred arabs over Iranians. So, 11-1 for arabs :lol: although Imam Hussain also had many wives.

That's BS. Don't lie about Imam Hussein. All the Shahrbanu story is a lie. Anyway, with this logic, other imams have preferred arabs over Iranians. So, 11-1 for arabs :lol: although Imam Hussein also had many wives.

Imams except Imam Reza [pbuh] who lived in Iran by Abbasid command have lived among Arabs in Madina, Kazamain, and Imam Hussain [pbuh] martyred in Karbala. They had no Intercourse with Iranians. Except Muhammad Bagher [pbuh], Imam Sadegh [pbuh] and Imam Reza [pbuh] who lived in Iran under control of Abbasids. Most of Imam Bagher and Imam Sadegh [pbuh] stuents were Iranian and Shia but they some many Sunni students too. Anyway they always were under control of Umayyads and Abbasids and become martyred. They could not come to Iran.

Every Shia and Sunni know Imam Hussain had an Iranian wife, I dont know what about u creature.

Western academic historians have cast doubt on the legend. A thorough treatment of the matter can be found in the Encyclopædia Iranica:

"Neither do any of the scholars of ancient history that have chronicled, at times with great attention to detail, the invasion of Persia by Muslim troops and the fate of the last Sasanian sovereign and her family, establish any relationship between the wife of ImamHusayn and one of the daughters of Yazdgerd III.[13]
Earlier sources such as Ibn Sad and Ebn Qotayba describe Husayn's wife as a slave, originally from Sindh, and make no reference to her being a princess.

The only people who are related to Sassanids and Parthians are the todays paduspanids (paduspanian) and the Bagrationi nobles of Georgia, house of hasan-jalalyan of Armenia and possibly some other noble families from Armenia which Soviet Union tried to wipe out/exterminate

Paduspanids - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bagrationi dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
House of Hasan-Jalalyan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Imams except Imam Reza [pbuh] who lived in Iran by Abbasid command have lived among Arabs in Madina, Kazamain, and Imam Hussain [pbuh] martyred in Karbala. They had no Intercourse with Iranians. Except Muhammad Bagher [pbuh], Imam Sadegh [pbuh] and Imam Reza [pbuh] who lived in Iran under control of Abbasids. Most of Imam Bagher and Imam Sadegh [pbuh] stuents were Iranian and Shia but they some many Sunni students too. Anyway they always were under control of Umayyads and Abbasids and become martyred. They could not come to Iran.
So, what? even if true, this does not make Imams non-arabs. Don't be a biggot. Imams were Arabs from Banu Hashim which is part of Quraish tribe. Don't try to change their identity or fake stuff about them to show them something they are not. At least have some respect for them and don't talk BS about them if you are a shia.
Every Shia and Sunni know Imam Hussain had an Iranian wife, I dont know what about u creature.
BS, Only in some books, it is said that Imam Hussain had a kaniz from sind, which has nothing to do with Iran. Only some farsi mullahs have tried to fake her as the imaginary daughter of Sasanids. I seriously cannot comprehend how a person can claim to follow them and at the same time, and tells lies and BS about them.

So, what? even if true, this does not make Imams non-arabs. Don't be a biggot. Imams were Arabs from Banu Hashim which is part of Quraish tribe. Don't try to change their identity or fake stuff about them to show them something they are not. At least have some respect for them and don't talk BS about them if you are a shia.

BS, Only in some books, it is said that Imam Hussain had a kaniz from sind, which has nothing to do with Iran. Only some farsi mullahs have tried to fake her as the imaginary daughter of Sasanids. I seriously cannot comprehend how a person can claim to follow them and at the same time, and tells lies and BS about them.

Every Shia and Sunni know Imam Hussain [pbuh] had an Iranian wife who became Muslim and were very religious and hated her father...

Every Shia and Sunni know Imam Hussain [pbuh] had an Iranian wife who became Muslim and were very religious and hated her father...

When I said that many Iranains (Persians in particular) hate Islam in that movie thread, you replied: "it is just %1". @Serpentine scliensed me with a permenant thread ban afterwards. I think the discussion you just had above delivered my point to you clearly.

Now feel free to curse me :).

Last edited:
When I said that many Iranains (Persians in particular) hate Islam in that movie thread, you replied: "it is just %1". @Serpentine scliensed me with a permenant thread ban afterwards. I think the discussion you just had above delivered my point to you clearly.

Now feel free to curse me and say La'nat bar...................(fill in the blank).
What are you doing on iranian forum

Back
Top Bottom