What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

aval khastam biam begam een tamashagar haye lahestan cheghadr bi farhang va bi shooran

ama ye nega kardam didam tamashagar haye khodemoon az ouna ham badtaran :lol:

vaghean omidvaram een raftar ha ru tooye zendegi aslishoon anjam nadan :)

i hate Islam and i love Islam depends on who is asking. and i have suggestion for you, i know you love ISIS deep in your heart and the reason is the dream of "one day ISIS will start a war with Israel and they are going to free my homeland". so just say it and if you want to, join them

Your making assumptions, I study Islam a lot and I know who will defeat Israel. It won't be one organization.

in Syria i am not sure which decision was the best, but in Iraq our decision was the best.

Great, this is what we need. For Iranians to do dialogue with the Arab Sunni world regarding Syria and realize it isn't right what's happening there. Arab world also needs to recognize we need dialogue together. I am not a fan of Arab world, they do more harm to us than good. However, we need to move forward together. If Iran does that, again great. If it doesn't, then we are heading to more chaos.

But, also if the Arab world refuses cooperation/support for Islam/Islamic aspirations then a lot of bad things(from secular perspective) will happen.

:D shiraz aka syrah is actually a popular and famous dark wine .
wikipedia:
" Legends of Syrah's origins come from one of its homonyms - Shiraz.[10] Because Shiraz, a very old city in Iran, produced the well-known Shirazi wine,[11] legends claim the Syrah grape originated in Shiraz and then was brought to Rhône. "
Syrah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:D age eslam daste ma ro nabaste bood original mizadim biao bebin bad @New ham khate baste bandisho rah mindakht sader mikardim belade kofr. @New ideye khoobiyeha :D ta shiraz miri roosh fekr kon .
@Abii fekr konam baghe bababozorget too ghalaat bashe.

this is a garden in Rhone of france where they make shiraz wine.

Barefoot-Shiraz.jpg

by the way take some great photos with your DSLR and post them here.

congrats bro ;)

delam khaast :D
We were one of the best wine makers....... unfortunately these traditions got destroyed by you know which group of people/mindset.

Shah Abbas 1 (1588-1629) had brought some zoroastrians to Isfahan from Kerman and Yazd. Their activities in Isfahan suggest that only the poorest ones had been deported to the capital. Unline other non-moslim groups, they were not involved in trade, but they were mostly gardeners or cultivators, but excellent ones according to Nicola Hemmis. Chardin eulogized them from producing the best grapes and wine in Isfahan. Like Pietro della Valle, he was struck by their poverty but was impressed by their hard work. He wrote Iran would have been in a better state if it were ruled by Zoroastrians and Armenians.

Oh so that's why you were down there lol
I was wondering what you were doing in Shiraz.

My grandparents have a vineyard there. We used to spend days picking up grape in different seasons. My dad always made tons of home made wine and we also picked a lot of ghoore and had them pressed. We literally had fresh abghoore all year. My dad's wine wasn't bad either lol.

I miss those days. Hopefully when the akhoonds **** off we can start a winery or something. That would be cool.

In other news, I just bought a DSLR. Gonna be taking loads of pictures this winter. Could become a hobby too.
Dont forget to call me, I will invest in future Iranian winery. We have one of the best grapes and wine making is part of Iranian tradition which should be revived in the future. It's mentioned in our poetry and if I'm not wrong even used for some ceremonies in Zoroastrian faith.

Now this is what Khayyam wrote (a message to mullahs):

You worship, we are busier than you;
For all our drunkeness, we're sober still.
You suck the blood of men, and we of grapes;
So which of us is bloodier, would you judge?

And this is what Ferdowsi’s predecessor, Tajik poet Daqiqi (935 or 942 - 980 CE) wrote:

Of all that's good or evil in the world,
Four things suffice to meet Daqiqi's needs.
Ruby-coloured lips, the harp's lament,
Blood-red wine and Zoroaster's creed.

I never knew your view about Syrian conflict .

Which side do you support or prefer as an Iraqi ?

I prefer Syrians quit fighting each other and focus on the ISIS threat instead of fighting the proxy war of others, they've only destroyed their own state for no reason.
3 sides mainly of which SAA and ISIS are the leading ones, ISIS is worse which leaves SAA only.

I have never tried wine, but I don't think I am gonna leave the experience for the jannate naeem either.:lol:
I'll go back there in 2-3 weeks for the harvesting season, and I must say although it was really hot in Shiraz, but it was a very nice experiment for me either.

Frankly, needed to google it, to find out what a DSLR is. Ya taking photos can be a hobby. But I am not interested as I know I don't have the talent.
BTW, do not forget to post some of your taken pictures here.

I don't know much about photography either, but that's how hobbies begin. To me it's not about the pictures themselves, but the act of documenting your experiences and surroundings. Who knows how much longer I'll be living in the city I am now. It would be cool to document the people, the climate, good and the bad. Plus, women like it when you have something artsy to talk about lol. I can't paint or play musical instruments, but I can say I'm interested in photography haha

Re. wine, I'm not a huge fan. I'm a beer guy (most North Americans drink beer). There was one wine that I absolutely loved. We ordered it at a popular Afghan restaurant in Vancouver (of all places lol). I'll try to remember the name.

Yeah, DSLR cameras are really good, and it is really fun to take photos with them. I bought mine from Canon. I hope you have not bought it from Nikon :lol:
LMAO What's wrong with Nikon and how did you know?

My dad has a Sony alpha a600 smtg and wanted me to get a Sony so he could give me his lenses, but I got a really nice deal and went for it. I got a D5100 (350 dollars which is a great deal here). They go for 500-600 normally. It's getting old, but I'm a noob so I don't really care.

Last edited:
I prefer Syrians quit fighting each other and focus on the ISIS threat instead of fighting the proxy war of others, they've only destroyed their own state for no reason.
3 sides mainly of which SAA and ISIS are the leading ones, ISIS is worse which leaves SAA only.

Fair enough .

:D shiraz aka syrah is actually a popular and famous dark wine .
wikipedia:
" Legends of Syrah's origins come from one of its homonyms - Shiraz.[10] Because Shiraz, a very old city in Iran, produced the well-known Shirazi wine,[11] legends claim the Syrah grape originated in Shiraz and then was brought to Rhône. "
Syrah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:D age eslam daste ma ro nabaste bood original mizadim biao bebin bad @New ham khate baste bandisho rah mindakht sader mikardim belade kofr. @New ideye khoobiyeha :D ta shiraz miri roosh fekr kon .
@Abii fekr konam baghe bababozorget too ghalaat bashe.

images

Red-Knot-Shiraz-Australia-2008.JPG

Untitled-192.jpg

shiraz_wine_lover_gifts_refrigerator_magnets-rd450fd315be24370b9e41ba8d8b42bbb_x7js9_8byvr_512.jpg

twitter.jpg

this is a garden in Rhone of france where they make shiraz wine.
42-17178477.jpg

Barefoot-Shiraz.jpg

by the way take some great photos with your DSLR and post them here.

congrats bro ;)

delam khaast :D
haha I remember going to Ghalat A LOT when I was a kid, but I don't think it was in Ghalat. I will ask my dad the next time I talk to him.

Ghalat was one of my favorite places growing up (along with kohmare sorkhi << I probably raped the pronunciation).

Dont forget to call me, I will invest in future Iranian winery. We have one of the best grapes and wine making is part of Iranian tradition which should be revived in the future. It's mentioned in our poetry and if I'm not wrong even used for some ceremonies in Zoroastrian faith.

Now this is what Khayyam wrote (a message to mullahs):

You worship, we are busier than you;
For all our drunkeness, we're sober still.
You suck the blood of men, and we of grapes;
So which of us is bloodier, would you judge?

And this is what Ferdowsi’s predecessor, Tajik poet Daqiqi (935 or 942 - 980 CE) wrote:

Of all that's good or evil in the world,
Four things suffice to meet Daqiqi's needs.
Ruby-coloured lips, the harp's lament,
Blood-red wine and Zoroaster's creed.
It will come back 100%.

Most people in Iran outside the hezbollahi circles drink anyway, and in Shiraz, for those that have access to grapes from friends and family, making wine at home is quite common.

Shiraz officially has a Mediterranean climate classification. There are tons of vineyards around the city and they have been kept alive all this time. It's only natural that the tradition will come back to one of its original homes.

Last edited:
I don't know much about photography either, but that's how hobbies begin. To me it's not about the pictures themselves, but the act of documenting your experiences and surroundings. Who knows how much longer I'll be living in the city I am now. It would be cool to document the people, the climate, good and the bad. Plus, women like it when you have something artsy to talk about lol. I can't paint or play musical instruments, but I can say I'm interested in photography haha
I agree, specially with the last part :D
Re. wine, I'm not a huge fan. I'm a beer guy (most North Americans drink beer). There was one wine that I absolutely loved. We ordered it at a popular Afghan restaurant in Vancouver (of all places lol). I'll try to remember the name.
I am not a fan of wine either, but I sometimes try white wine(I prefer chardonnay) in gatherings with family and relatives and close friends. Other than that, beer is the best option for me, although I don't drink too much beer either.
LMAO What's wrong with Nikon and how did you know?

My dad has a Sony alpha a600 smtg and wanted me to get a Sony so he could give me his lenses, but I got a really nice deal and went for it. I got a D5100 (350 dollars which is a great deal here). They go for 500-600 normally. It's getting old, but I'm a noob so I don't really care.
:lol: Actually one of my closest friends is a professional photographer, and he has been the source of inspiration for me :lol: He was always attracting chicks with this stuff, hence I learnt from him. Most chicks are really crazy about photography. :)
About Nikon and Canon, their fans have always a piss contest with each other, like Perspolis-Esteghlal fans. I am a Canon fan, and can mention numerous reasons why Nikon sucks :lol: but to be honest, my opinion would be heavily biased :lol:
About Sony, come on bro. If you are going to pay some considerable amount of money for a camera, Sony does not worth it at all ;)

Great, this is what we need. For Iranians to do dialogue with the Arab Sunni world regarding Syria and realize it isn't right what's happening there. Arab world also needs to recognize we need dialogue together. I am not a fan of Arab world, they do more harm to us than good. However, we need to move forward together. If Iran does that, again great. If it doesn't, then we are heading to more chaos.
well about syria , about 80% of iranians are actually not satisfied with iranian stance their .

that includes me too . iran did a bad job regarding syria and we know it

we should have had soldiers on the ground , UCAVs and bombers in the sky !!!

we should have annihilated the so called "islamic" groups of terror .

I agree, specially with the last part :D

I am not a fan of wine either, but I sometimes try white wine(I prefer chardonnay) in gatherings with family and relatives and close friends. Other than that, beer is the best option for me, although I don't drink too much beer either.

:lol: Actually one of my closest friends is a professional photographer, and he has been the source of inspiration for me :lol: He was always attracting chicks with this stuff, hence I learnt from him. Most chicks are really crazy about photography. :)
About Nikon and Canon, their fans have always a piss contest with each other, like Perspolis-Esteghlal fans. I am a Canon fan, and can mention numerous reasons why Nikon sucks :lol: but to be honest, my opinion would be heavily biased :lol:
About Sony, come on bro. If you are going to pay some considerable amount of money for a camera, Sony does not worth it at all ;)
One thing that really attracted me to Nikon was the menu layout. I know the basics, or I used to (I remember watching a 2 hour video on photography basics a long time ago and playing with my dad's dslr for a bit), but I'm still a massive noob. Nikon's menu is a lot more noob friendly. It has graphics and dumbs down the language whereas Canon's menus are more proper.

I've compared pictures and it seems, to me at least, that Nikons have a more "edited" result while Canons produce a more realistic image. It might just be me though.

And Sony cameras never really peaked my interest. I wanted something that has a big following so I could learn faster. Sony cameras don't seem to be as popular, but they're more expensive no?

And this is what I mean by a big following. This guy goes through all the features of the camera in detail, something that I wouldn't be able to find online with a Sony.

I don't have my camera yet btw. Ordered it online. Should have it next week. Really excited to use it this winter. It'll give me a reason to leave the house when it's -30 lmao.

age eslam daste ma ro nabaste bood original mizadim biao bebin bad @New ham khate baste bandisho rah mindakht sader mikardim belade kofr. @New ideye khoobiyeha ta shiraz miri roosh fekr kon .
dadsh fekr nemikhad, dar kare kheir hajate hich estekhare nist.
shiraz boodam ye bar raftam ye jaee poshte aramgahe saadi albate ba mashin va na poshte posht, ye jadde bood miraft khareje shahr bad az chand daghighe hamye atrafet mishod takestan, agha be jaye inke moshhak besazim va khune haye belade estekbar ro rooye sareshoon kharab konim behtar nist ba saderate sharab shiraz oonaro khune kharab konim:lol:

women like it when you have something artsy to talk about lol. I can't paint or play musical instruments, but I can say I'm interested in photography haha
Oh, that's kinda tricky, so you want it (photography) to be your special move.
Dude I have no experience in the so called the art of seduction but I have a friend who has a friend that says, women are just interested in your ears.
So all you need to do is to shut the mouth up and let her fall in love with your ears.
Hope, this will work for you better than that SDLRYUQ (the camera I mean) :lol:

Back
Top Bottom