What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

jf17-iran-jpg.43161

Dude, that's not a matter of concern, at least not in the current days.
Caspian sea water level is around 29 meters below the free sea levels, and is currently controlled via Volga-Don canal by Russia.
There is also an ongoing 700 km project in Russia for constructing a shipping rout between Black sea and Caspian sea via Kuma-Manych depression, called Eurasia canal.

معلومه در تمام زمینه ها دکتری و فقط در زمینه سیب زمینی تخصص نداری .

bravo , You're certainly a smart guy .

Bacheha cheshmetun ruze bad nabine diruz ba ye ghul biabuni tu khiabun davam shod, ham man zadam ham un; hanuz jaye kalash ru pihunume, badesh hanuz hast.

thanks for the info
so i suppose there would be concern regarding the caspian sea water shortage right ?
cause i read somewhere its "water level" is a break for the project . what does that mean ?
There were such concerns I guess something like a decade ago, but currently the bigger problem is not the sea's water shortage but also the rise in it's water level, which is considered a matter of strategic concern for the neighboring cities, I can remember there were a 2 meter rise of the water level some 5 or 6 years ago and it caused many cities and infrastructures flooded with water.

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) According to an informed source, tanks and armored vehicles belonging to the Iranian Revolutionary Guards are mobilizing to enter the Khanaqin district with the aim of the concentration in areas with Shiite majority north of the capital Baghdad and hit the insurgent of the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant.

The source said that a convoy of tanks and armored vehicles moved through Serpil Zahab, a way to enter Iraq through the border crossing, which links between the two countries from Khanaqin district.

The source added that the Iranian forces will go to the areas which witnessed fighting between the Kurdish Peshmerga forces and militants of ISIL such as Jalawla, which had fallen to the insurgents recently. It is believed that the Iranians want to flush out the militants and deliver these areas to the Peshmerga fighters.

The source pointed out that Iranian officials promised residents of those areas to expel the ISIL militants from their areas.

disneyland's gate in shiraz? :sarcastic:
by the way i can see the word " کودک " on that board i think . so.. a kindergarten or kid's amusement park?
chand rooz pish ba yeki az doostan boulevard niayesh boodim ino neshoon dad goft mahd koodake :sarcastic:
bara sabte namesh bayad az 2 3 sal ghabl nobat begiri:sarcastic:
hazineye sabte namesham sali 7 8 millione ke bishtar va kamtar ham migiran:sarcastic:
m1.jpg

m2.jpg

Dude, this city has so many things to be explored.

chahe mortaz ali rafti
mortaz ali? na naraftam.

lbate bayad ba doostat beri tanhayi khatariye yekam lol. nazdike gahvare dide.be gahvare did ke residi roo sare kooh poshtesh ye jade asfalte edame midi mirese be ye 2 raahi miri samte rast. ye jaye kheyli ghadimiye pele mikhore mire too ye nimche ghaar ke migan ye babaye seyro soolook mikarde o
Vow, gahvare did? dige chiye? mortaz ali dige kojast? ye name khatari mizane, hala ba asatid mashverat mikonim age salah didan ye trip hamahang mikonim.:lol:

baba koohi chi rafti? baba koohiam bahale.
are ino chand vaghte pish ye jome sobh raftim, kheyli bahal bood, havasham ali bood.

@rahi2357
Thanks dude,
In hafte jome tehranam, amma hatman ba doostan hamahang mikonim mirim mibinim.

Dishab bad az baroon raftam chamran kheyli khosh gozasht, hava ham ali bood. kollan Shiraz tajrobeye besyar lezzat bakhshi bood, ino joda az shookhi migam. ghablan 2 hafte esfehan boodm (chand sale pish) bad az do hafte delam vase tehran tang shode bood, amma in tabestoono shirz boodam, har vaght barmigardam tehran delam vase inja tang mishe.:lol:

Fekr konam manam ye roshan fekre shiraz zade mahsoob misham alan.:lol:

bedoon hich goone eghragh migam , shiraz zibatarin shahr irane !!

ba inke mesle tehran skyscraper nadare va havash ham garme , ama ....

khosh b hale shiraziya ..

hey ...

-_-

Back
Top Bottom