Iranian border forces fire rockets in Pakistani territory

pkuser2k12

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Published
09-12-2013

18:59PM

QUETTA: Iranian border forces fired five rockets in Pakistan's bordering town of Panjgoor on Monday, officials said.

An official of the provincial home and tribal affairs department who requested anonymity told Dawn.com that the rockets fired by Iranian forces landed at the Paroum area of Panjgoor.

"The loud noise from the rockets were heard far and wide and caused panic in the area," he said.

However, no fatalities were reported as a result of the rocket attacks.

The provincial home department official said Iranian border forces have fired rockets in Pakistani territory around 11 to 12 times during the last one-and-half months.

Repeated violation on the part of Iran has prompted the Balochistan government to bring the issue to the notice of the federal government.

"Balochistan government has written a letter to National Crisis Management Cell to apprise the federal government about the violation," he said.

The official said that the frontier corps, which are deployed at the Afghan and Iranian border, have also written a letter to the Interior Ministry to lodge formal protest with Iran over repeated rocket attacks.

"Even Iranian helicopters have violated our airspace," he said.

The Balochistan government was also making efforts to convene border commission's meeting to sort out the issues relating to border security through table talks.

The commission comprises of the chief secretary Balochistan and the governor of Sistan-Balochistan.

SOURCE:

DAWN NEWS

Iranian border forces fire rockets in Pakistani territory - DAWN.COM

http://www.dawn.com/news/1061500/iranian-border-forces-fire-rockets-in-pakistani-territory

World's 7th largest military might and world's lone Muslim nuclear power is facing humiliation from every corner just because of evil PTI, right @W.11 and @FaujHistorian ??

This is what you two were bragging about on another thread, so I thought to help you in advance at this thread as well.. :disagree:

im asking both PMLN and PTI who took stand against border violation just because talibans were being killed

im also surprised why MQM speaks no word, everybody should be for national issues but every body is playing politics

but it all started when PTI instead of being together is acting independently

you guys didn't raise your voice for iranian border violations

is it because imran think iran as his muslim brother who's killing is halal where as US christian non muslim as haraam?

World's 7th largest military might and world's lone Muslim nuclear power is facing humiliation from every corner just because of evil PTI, right @W.11 and @FaujHistorian ??

This is what you two were bragging about on another thread, so I thought to help you in advance at this thread as well.. :disagree:

Iranian $hitting in Balochistan is no laughing matter.

Please quit behaving in this way if you are true Pakistani.

Thank you,.

Iranian $hitting in Balochistan is no laughing matter.

Please quit behaving in this way if you are true Pakistani.

Thank you,.

And where was I laughing in my post exactly? Its time to cry loud, in fact time to sit and assess where the fck we are at today? Any kutta billa can p!ss on us and walk away without any worry? Is there any ghairat left in us as a nation? Where is our army and where is our govt, its been 3rd Iranian violation in few weeks time. Now when PTI will finally decide to raise voice about this issue, you will come bragging about Fcker bin YourDaddy laden :blah:

im asking both PMLN and PTI who took stand against border violation just because talibans were being killed

im also surprised why MQM speaks no word, everybody should be for national issues but every body is playing politics

but it all started when PTI instead of being together is acting independently

you guys didn't raise your voice for iranian border violations

is it because imran think iran as his muslim brother who's killing is halal where as US christian non muslim as haraam?

First, I can quote your posts from other thread here right now, you were just talking about PTI plain and simple. So please spare us this cr@p that you were talking about PMLN and PTI..

Secondly, if IK would have raised his voice about this matter right after first violation, you and your likes would have been the first one's to bash IK because its a federal issue and IK didn't gave time to federal govt to think about this issue diplomatically and :blah:

Thirdly, where did IK even said that killing by muslim brother is halal? Have some shame if you have any..

And where was I laughing in my post exactly? Its time to cry loud, in fact time to sit and assess where the fck we are at today? Any kutta billa can p!ss on us and walk away without any worry? Is there any ghairat left in us as a nation? Where is our army and where is our govt, its been 3rd Iranian violation in few weeks time. Now when PTI will finally decide to raise voice about this issue, you will come bragging about Fcker bin YourDaddy laden :blah:

army is only busy protecting our indian border which is very threatening, india may nuke us any time if we wink for one second

Demo Crazy has humiliated Pakistan. A bunch of jokers sitting in Islamabad got no guts.

Seems like Iran is in a hurry to turn a long time brotherly nation into brutal foe.

No personal attacks please.

In these border incidents the main thing we should do is support our soldiers and let them do the job.

And

not try to do dharna bazi against one or the other group.

The only thing we should be fighting for is

--- Army hamari, shaan hamari.

so that when our officers and jawans walk into a fight, they know that nation is fully behind them.

Hope you understand.

Seems like Iran is in a hurry to turn a long time brotherly nation into brutal foe.
Mullahs and Ayatullahs will always do that kind of $hit.

First, I can quote your posts from other thread here right now, you were just talking about PTI plain and simple. So please spare us this cr@p that you were talking about PMLN and PTI..

Secondly, if IK would have raised his voice about this matter right after first violation, you and your likes would have been the first one's to bash IK because its a federal issue and IK didn't gave time to federal govt to think about this issue diplomatically and :blah:

Thirdly, where did IK even said that killing by muslim brother is halal? Have some shame if you have any..

Jab aapas mein politics ka bazaar garam rakho gayy aur aik doosray ko nochtay khasottay mein lagayy raho gayy tou doosra tou faida uthaeyy ga naa.

army is only busy protecting our indian border which is very threatening,

For INdian border our army has the support from masses.

But

for

Western border, our army has very little support.

please see the difference.

For INdian border our army has the support from masses.

But

for

Western border, our army has very little support.

please see the difference.

i don't think so, army is for securing our border, its doesn't depend people's opinion for army for performing their jobs

Mullahs and Ayatullahs will always do that kind of $hit.

its more a pakistani fault to let this situation lose, we don't have an army who is interested in protecting our borders

its just indian paranoia, rest are muslim brothers

No personal attacks please.

Sorry for that, I'm not usually that type. May be because of intense work load and late night work is making me lose my temper quickly.

Anyways, our soldiers and civilians are getting killed in our western borders. If we won't send a timely response then they will consider it as our weakness. Why I'm getting mad is, there is no response on this from army as well as govt so far.

PS: My last post for now, have only 4 hours to sleep before another crazy day at work.. :mad:

Instead of the display of false bravado and threats of nuking Iran :lol:, Pakistanis should perhaps introspect. Why exactly is Iran firing rockets into Pakistan? They are not stupid, people are not so stupid that they would just fire rockets into a third country for shits and giggles, that too at the risk of ruining bilateral relationship! Iran most probably has a strong enough reason to take such actions, if you don't clean up your own mess then someone else will.

Last edited:
army is only busy protecting our indian border which is very threatening, india may nuke us any time if we wink for one second

This imaginary fear already causing casuality to pakistan in diplomatically and physically.

Back
Top Bottom