What's new

Iranian border forces fire rockets in Pakistani territory

Guys do not you have a schedule flag meeting between the border forces like it happens between India and Pak...Its also better if Iran rather than going into taking action so motto by themselves, Iran can Pak army into account so that Pak Army can take action on those alleged terrorist what Iran is claiming...In this way, the understanding between 2 nations border guards will increase further...

And one member mentioned that Iran is supporting BLA in Pakistan! at least come up with a logical accusation that makes sense. An unstable Baluchestan in Pakistan means instability in Iran's Baluchistan and in larger extent, in Iran. Why one earth should Iran support BLA while we are dealing and suffering from their like minded terrorists ?

And lastly, a question for Pakistani members: Which country benefits the most from instability in Baluchestan, terrorist attacks on Iran or deteriorating relations between Iran and Pakistan? Which country has a history of like minded terrorist groups?
I don't want to name any country here because nothing is true unless it's officially proved, but I don't think I need to name the country (or countries) who may have some relations with recent incidents in Baluchestan.

Shouldn't some of those questions be equally directed at some of your compatriots where allegations are thrown about of Pakistan & more so Pakistan's Intelligence Agencies supporting terrorists in Sistan Baluchistan who are fomenting trouble on the Iranian Side despite their brethren on our side being responsible for everything from mass sectarian killings to secessionist movements to killing not only settlers but their own Baluch who don't tow their line ?

Likewise the BLA, the BLF, BRA & other such Separatist Organizations & sometimes Sectarian Organizations go back & forth between Iran-Pakistan & Pakistan-Afghanistan - Should we reserve the right to retaliate in kind ?

These things should be handled with a lot more tact & I don't know on which level this has been discussed at - I wonder whether it was raised in the recent visit to Iran of Pakistan's Special Adviser to the Prime Minister on Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz because I don't recall reading anything to the effect on this side !

Some efficacious Joint-Mechanism must be reached as soon as possible instead of frivolous & provocative, not to mention unsubstantiated, pieces of yellow journalism being used to make a point on either side !

Shouldn't some of those questions be equally directed at some of your compatriots where allegations are thrown about of Pakistan & more so Pakistan's Intelligence Agencies supporting terrorists in Sistan Baluchistan who are fomenting trouble on the Iranian Side despite their brethren on our side being responsible for everything from mass sectarian killings to secessionist movements to killing not only settlers but their own Baluch who don't tow their line ?

Likewise the BLA, the BLF, BRA & other such Separatist Organizations & sometimes Sectarian Organizations go back & forth between Iran-Pakistan & Pakistan-Afghanistan - Should we reserve the right to retaliate in kind ?

These things should be handled with a lot more tact & I don't know on which level this has been discussed at - I wonder whether it was raised in the recent visit to Iran of Pakistan's Special Adviser to the Prime Minister on Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz because I don't recall reading anything to the effect on this side !
I never said those allegations are true, right now it remains under category of 'conspiracy theory' that Pakistan government itself is behind supporting these groups, the same way the claim that Iran supports BLA goes under that category.

Pakistan itself is suffering from terrorism and I don't think Pakistan's intelligence would gain anything by causing instability in Iranian Baluchestan, unless they don't care for Pakistan's interests which is unlikely.

But I highly believe that a third country or countries might be involved in this.

In past several years there were many attacks from your boder and U never did investigation.killers just attack iranian troops and run away into your country

In the past several years , we also have handed a lot of Jundullah terrorists and their chief to you too , for that it isn't possible to control every inch of the border . Things happen but that isn't the way to solve it .

@Serpentine

1: BLA/BRA all other marxist sons of B's and Jindullah etc are our common threat - they need to be dealt with commonly.

2: Any rift between Pakistan and Iran will ONLY benefit the terrorists.

@Serpentine

1: BLA/BRA all other marxist sons of B's and Jindullah etc are our common threat - they need to be dealt with commonly.

2: Any rift between Pakistan and Iran will ONLY benefit the terrorists.

Yes I agree. I believe both of our countries are NOT doing enough to deal with this disease, or maybe not 'cooperating enough'. How hard would be for 2 of largest military forces in region to deal with a small extremist group that has a very limited area of operation? Not a difficult task by any means. If there is a 'will' on both sides, I believe even the leader of this group can be arrested and hanged in public in a week or less.

Yes I agree. I believe both of our countries are NOT doing enough to deal with this disease, or maybe not 'cooperating enough'. How hard would be for 2 of largest military forces in region to deal with a small extremist group that has a very limited area of operation? Not a difficult task by any means. If there is a 'will' on both sides, I believe even the leader of this group can be arrested and hanged in public in a week or less.

If there is a 'will' on both sides.
Thats a hit on the nail's head. Its about will and no operationally we don't need much military force to defeat these monsters. BLA and other red tag outfits have direct support from India which hurts Iran too. Since Iran is on good terms with India, it needs to reach out to India and convince them to give up support of these terrorist proxies.

2ndly the training camps are not in Pakistan but in Afghanistan's Nuristan and Kunar province, they are controlled by the Indian mission (1 of 12 in total ;) ) in JalalAbad. These B's are the largest groups among these terrorist organizations. Jindullah has lost its significance, and will be ultimately defeated. If both nations join hands we can work together on diplomatic fronts to convince India to stop funding the B's and Afghanistan to dismantle the training apparatus or face a joint Iranian Pakistani surgical incursion, either ground, Air or both.

Last edited:
This is something which should be condemned.Since Pakistan is already facing war on terror,plus we all are well aware of Indian and Afghan scenario,therefore we cannot afford any sort of crisis with Iranian regime.We must pressurize Iranian regime and raise our voice in round table conference.

Having bad relation with other Muslim countries is worse then having a chronic pain called hindustan.

I don't believe in this thing anymore. Tell me what Muslim country? Those Muslim countries who are silent & keep their relations with india who is killing Kashmiris & occupying their land even before Israel occupied Palestine? The same Muslim countries that keep their trade relations warm with india? The same Muslim countries who let Pakistan's enemies respectfully in their countries? The same Muslim countries who send naval flotillas to a country that had occupied Kashmir a Muslim land? Pakistan's best friends are China, Turkeye, USA who have supported Pakistan alot in the past.

As far as PTI is concerned, they have clear policy on such matters.

"There is no military solution"

What a useless policy...that means another country keep attacking & martyring Pakistanis(In this rocket attack a teenage girl lost her life as someone has mentioned above) & Pakistan keep on saying that there is no military solution...lol...is that a joke?

K now we have retarded Indians trying to derail the thread with their substandard input.

Pakistanis do not eat pigs.

Indians worship pigs and eat them as well.

You need a reality check, come out of your delusions, and reconsider who is "porkistani".

You fcukin NAILED it brother.:tup::tup::tup:

Dumb people deserve such answers.:agree:

NS is wasting money on the shitty schemes like Laptop, Loan Schemes why can't he pay for this thing?

Those $hitty schemes cost few millions.

But Iran-Pakistan gas pipeline will cost almost half to one third of Pakistan's national budget's dollar portion.

Please learn a bit of finance and accouting before throwing in examples.

you are saying that if NS can pay for free bicycle ($100-$200), he can also pay for $7 billion pipeline.

Hope you understand

You do not need to gather support for everything . They can start by at least voicing their concerns with the Iranian Govt directly and then take other military measures to warn Tehran , they dont need anymore enemies , I am sure .

Well , and who said that Iran see Pakistan as a friend in first place ... in best case , we see you as neutral state and it was before Nawaz Sharif ....

Back
Top Bottom