What's new

Iranian border forces fire rockets in Pakistani territory

If that is the case, then I don't know why we are not capitalizing on the good will between our two people, instead we are in this mess....

We need to have "capital" in order to capitalize.

Straight on, Irfan bhai. We should not give knee jerk reactions to these mortar and rocket attacks. It has happened in the past that Jindullah and others have attacked Iran and Pakistan on sensitive times to insight the two nations to fight and split their resolve to focus on them and India's mercenaries like BLA, BRA which pose a mutual security threat to both countries.

Yes. We should not give knee jerk reactions to such attacks.

Instead

What

Iranian poster was saying, we should let their army come in and chase the BRA BLA terrorist.

This is how we outsource our security.

Let the "brothers" manage and maintain our territory.

How do you stop an arsonist from burning down your house?

I don't think that the Iranian govt is stupid enough to insight Pakistan into retaliation mode. I am more worried about Indian funded groups trying to subvert growing Pakistan Iran relations and the flagship project of our gas pipeline.

Iran and Pakistan need to have robust counter terrorism cooperation as we face a common threat. Both states need to make it clear to India that they need to stop funding the Baluchistan based terrorists or face consequences.

Do Iranians understand our narrative regarding Indian intervention in balochistan? Or have they even heard it from our government with proof? Has our government even attempted to give our narrative to Iran?

I don't think that the Iranian govt is stupid enough to insight Pakistan into retaliation mode.

retaliation to retaliation sounds stupid to me my friend . its like you are saying : okey a terrorist group is attacking u from our soil (forget our gov. support to them) and you must be okey with it . cause they are not supported by pakistani people .

and btw , bla terrorist group is wahhabi , from the same class of your beloved saudi .

Do Iranians understand our narrative regarding Indian intervention in balochistan? Or have they even heard it from our government with proof? Has our government even attempted to give our narrative to Iran?

no my dear , there was no such thing .

no proof was given , no talks had taken place .

Tell me why the Iran-Pak gas pipeline is not going further?

Because we the Pakistanis do not have hard cash of billions of dollars to do the following:

1. Pay for building the gas pipeline
2. pay for gas once it starts flowing through that pipeline.

I hope you get it this time.

retaliation to retaliation sounds stupid to me my friend . its like you are saying : okey a terrorist group is attacking u from our soil (forget our gov. support to them) and you must be okey with it . cause they are not supported by pakistani people .

and btw , bla terrorist group is wahhabi , from the same class of your beloved saudi .

Listen, stop playing victim here. Mr Rigi was arrested by ISI, but he is an Iranian terrorist. What was he doing in Pakistan? - based on your little theory Iran is also home to terrorists who come and attack our country!

Don't underestimate our ability - nor do we have unlimited patience, just because of the fact that we are seeking counter terrorism cooperation with your country doesn't mean we don't have the ability or the will to smash your border guards.

Pakistan arrests Jundallah (Jindullah) head

hey weak *** refer to my siggy....

no one trusts porkistani retards :D :D

K now we have retarded Indians trying to derail the thread with their substandard input.

Pakistanis do not eat pigs.

Indians worship pigs and eat them as well.

You need a reality check, come out of your delusions, and reconsider who is "porkistani".

Because we the Pakistanis do not have hard cash of billions of dollars to do the following:

1. Pay for building the gas pipeline
2. pay for gas once it starts flowing through that pipeline.

I hope you get it this time.
NS is wasting money on the shitty schemes like Laptop, Loan Schemes why can't he pay for this thing?

In past several years there were many attacks from your boder and U never did investigation.killers just attack iranian troops and run away into your country

Listen, stop playing victim here

LOL , play victim ? are u implying that pakistani peaceful gov. is the victim ? woow :\

Mr Rigi was arrested by ISI, but he is an Iranian terrorist.
he was born in iranian side of balouchistan , brain washed by pakistani side and hided in pakistan as its becoming a safe haven for terrorist wahhabi organizations .

and btw , ISI arrested rigi ? o_O good to know cause i though it was iranian intelligence service !!:crazy:and after the operation , so that pakistani gov. doesnt feel bad , we said it was in co-op with pakistani side !

we don't have the ability or the will to smash your border guards.

well you did martyr one of them recently .

and btw , i am really trying not to cross my own lines . so pls stop comments like :

"we will smash u" or "we will nuke u if u move " and "we will flatten tehran"

because of a simple fact : u cant and its a joke .

thank u and be a little more friendly .

LOL , play victim ? are u implying that pakistani peaceful gov. is the victim ? woow :\

he was born in iranian side of balouchistan , brain washed by pakistani side and hided in pakistan as its becoming a safe haven for terrorist wahhabi organizations .

and btw , ISI arrested rigi ? o_O good to know cause i though it was iranian intelligence service !!:crazy:and after the operation , so that pakistani gov. doesnt feel bad , we said it was in co-op with pakistani side !

well you did martyr one of them recently .

and btw , i am really trying not to cross my own lines . so pls stop comments like :

"we will smash u" or "we will nuke u if u move " and "we will flatten tehran"

because of a simple fact : u cant and its a joke .

thank u and be a little more friendly .

I am not the one playing on empty rhetoric. No, we have no ambition to smoke Iran up. I am just saying that Pakistan has important relationship with Iran and the terrorist groups need to be smashed together through cooperation. Any unnecessary border escalations lead to mistrust and unwanted rift neither country can afford to harvest nor should encourage.

To those dear Pakistani members who say Iran should have voiced its concerns to Pakistan instead of firing rockets, well Iran did voice its concerns to Pakistan after the first attack which killed 14 border guards. Iran also gave information to Pakistani government about hiding places of this terrorist group, their tactics and probable arms.

But then, a second attack occurred a week ago, one border guard was killed and in response, Iran heavily targeted their positions near the border.
I think Pakistan's government has approved limited and precise strikes by Iran in case they launch attacks or try to do it. Pakistan has not condemned the attack and it doesn't necessarily mean that Pak government is afraid of it as some members mentioned here, but maybe it means those limited attacks have been approved by the government of Pakistan.
PressTV - ‘Pakistan cooperating with Iran over border raid’

I don't want to justify anything here, but some members should seriously get off their horses by threatening to nuke Iran! This is not Call of Duty, it's real life.

And one member mentioned that Iran is supporting BLA in Pakistan! at least come up with a logical accusation that makes sense. An unstable Baluchestan in Pakistan means instability in Iran's Baluchistan and in larger extent, in Iran. Why one earth should Iran support BLA while we are dealing and suffering from their like minded terrorists ?

And lastly, a question for Pakistani members: Which country benefits the most from instability in Baluchestan, terrorist attacks on Iran or deteriorating relations between Iran and Pakistan? Which country has a history of like minded terrorist groups?
I don't want to name any country here because nothing is true unless it's officially proved, but I don't think I need to name the country (or countries) who may have some relations with recent incidents in Baluchestan.

Back
Top Bottom