What's new

Iranian border forces fire rockets in Pakistani territory

Western border, our army has very little support.

You do not need to gather support for everything . They can start by at least voicing their concerns with the Iranian Govt directly and then take other military measures to warn Tehran , they dont need anymore enemies , I am sure .

And you look like false flager :enjoy::D

Enjoy till the time you can :P
If you're saying this to your army then you're a disgrace of being a pakistani citizen.
NO Honourable citizen would call The army of any nation she-males
No honourable gentleman will ever ever call another man a she male
OT:
It's sad to see border problems with a ''friendly'' nation

You do not need to gather support for everything . They can start by at least voicing their concerns with the Iranian Govt directly and then take other military measures to warn Tehran , they dont need anymore enemies , I am sure .

national support is the pre-requisite of successfully achieving an aim.

However Pakistani leadership could try to refocus and regroup the nation.

But we have so much cr@p in the name of religion and ethnicity going on, that it is an impossible task.

sadly.

If you're saying this to your army then you're a disgrace of being a pakistani citizen.

Many in my country are too primitive and weak minded to even fathom the importance of a national army. These are just 2-bit tribals recently ejected from the stone caves.

Sadly.

now , you Pakistani are supporting terrorists and give them safe place and when we act by ourselves you act like innocent teenager girls ...

just ...

and don't make us laugh , if we wanted to fear nuke , USA and her arsenal are better option ...

just go and threat us by your nukes openly , then we will show our middle finger to world and in less than 3 months you should be worry about our nukes as well ...

Oh palllleeeease

Cut this Mullah cr@p.

The border is vast and no-mans land between involving three countries aka Iran Afghanistan and Pakistan.

It is $tupid to throw rockets in Pakistan.

Why not send your military delegation over and come up with a joint petrolling of the area.

But no,

This will be too much to expect from jingoistic Mullah supporters.

sadly.

and you pakistani didn't say a damn thing about USA and his well known drone attack , now you become super power for us .....

$tupid comparison with USA.

You want Iran to be as hated among general masses?

Noone is becoming super power against Iran. Not yet.

But Iranians are well advised not to start $hit cr@pping. It will not be good for anyone in the region.

Hope you understand.

peace

Last edited:
national support is the pre-requisite of successfully achieving an aim.

However Pakistani leadership could try to refocus and regroup the nation.

But we have so much cr@p in the name of religion and ethnicity going on, that it is an impossible task.

sadly.

It isn't that a big matter , actually . We aren't going to war .

You cant go against Saudi Arabia , because you anger its loyalists . You cant go against Iran , you have their loyalists . Where the hell are the masses loyal to Islamabad ? The freakin problem , but we created it ourselves . So no point , blaming others . Begin introspection .

Demo Crazy has humiliated Pakistan. A bunch of jokers sitting in Islamabad got no guts.

Seems like Iran is in a hurry to turn a long time brotherly nation into brutal foe.

Having bad relation with other Muslim countries is worse then having a chronic pain called hindustan.

As far as PTI is concerned, they have clear policy on such matters.

"There is no military solution"

Instead of the display of false bravado and threats of nuking Iran :lol:, Pakistanis should perhaps introspect. Why exactly is Iran firing rockets into Pakistan? They are not stupid, people are not so stupid that they would just fire rockets into a third country for shits and giggles, that too at the risk of ruining bilateral relationship! Iran most probably has a strong enough reason to take such actions, if you don't clean up your own mess then someone else will.

No one knows for a fact WHO is firing into Pakistan, is it the Iranian border guards or the red tag mercenaries funded by India, who go in and out of Pakistan and Iran to avoid arrest?

Iran should have protested through diplomatic channel, and there and then we would have told them some facts as well, much mutual respect is needed, and both the countries should behave like States, then to play through proxies !

some militant group or smugglers killed 15 of their pasdaran-e-Inqilab soldiers at the border side, so they rained rocket fires on his house inside Pakistan territory, killing a teen girl.

like I said Iran should behave like a State and they should have used diplomatic channel to raise their concern, then to act like a militia !

lol :D we iranians are so evil !! :D a militia terrorist group which had nothing to do with pakistan whatsoever attacked iranian border guards , now we are taking revenge on pakistani civilians by killing a little girl (which i asked a lot of people to give the news link to it @Aamna14 ) !! :D

such an evil country we are !!! guys please just think abt it !!!

first of all our revenge had nothing to do with the first attack !! there was a second attack just so u know , and there was direct evidence of pakistani gov. envolvement .

and secondly the attacks were solely launched on terrorists not civilians as u claim .

and just so u know iran had protested a million times over this .

can u tell me why would iran launch such an attack on its brotherly neighbor without having a significant reason for it ?

It's sad to see border problems with a ''friendly'' nation

i hope the "friendly" thing wasnt in sarcastic quotation , cause we really count pakistan as brother .

Last edited:

"There is no military solution"

Incorrect (based on the long history of people and militaries)

FYI!

Military/police action is the last solution.

It can and should never be taken off the table.

It is the threat of military/police action that keeps the robbers away from banks, and $tupid neighbors away from your borders.

Thank you

No one knows for a fact WHO is firing into Pakistan, is it the Iranian border guards or the red tag mercenaries funded by India, who go in and out of Pakistan and Iran to avoid arrest?

Aero Brother

Isn't it time to fly the recently inducted drones over the area and find out.

Why this uncertainty?

And in case we don't have balls or do not possess such drones

then

Why not work with Iran. They got some bad @rse drones don't they? The claim their balls ooops drones can be up in the air for million and zillion hours.

And if Iranians refuse, ask Chinese or Americans to keep an eye on the border area.

Why we have to sound so helpless all the time.

Why oh why?

lol :D we iranians are so evil !! :D a militia terrorist group which had nothing to do with pakistan whatsoever attacked iranian border guards , now we are talking revenge on pakistani civilians by killing a little girl (which i asked a lot of people to give the news link to it @Aamna14 ) !! :D

such an evil country we are !!! guys please just think abt it !!!

first of all our revenge had nothing to do with the first attack !! there was a second attack just so u know , and there was direct evidence of pakistani gov. envolvement .

and secondly the attacks were solely launched on terrorists not civilians as u claim .

and just so u know iran had protested a million times over this .

can u tell me why would iran launch such an attack on its brotherly neighbor without having a significant reason for it ?

Mister i gave you the answer to that i told you there was even a thread created on that topic i wonder how you didn't come across that but when i am able to find it i'll post the link but most people who have been active these days have seen that it happened and i am not making things up to prove a point. I have no need to prove anything in fact and neither do i believe that any country is an incarnation of evil.

Incorrect (based on the long history of people and militaries)

FYI!

Military/police action is the last solution.

It can and should never be taken off the table.

It is the threat of military/police action that keeps the robbers away from banks, and $tupid neighbors away from your borders.

Thank you

I am not talking about police. Military and police are two different things. Of course you can punish/kill Muslims who are criminals/murderers. That is a good thing, and a good deed as well.

How ever, two Muslim countries going to war with each other is not a good thing, e.g Iran Iraq war.

It isn't that a big matter , actually . We aren't going to war .

You cant go against Saudi Arabia , because you anger its loyalists . You cant go against Iran , you have their loyalists . Where the hell are the masses loyal to Islamabad ? The freakin problem , but we created it ourselves . So no point , blaming others . Begin introspection .

mate , the same exact thing is going here in iran , whenever someone wants to be harsh on terrorism against iran , the pakisatan lover parties which also are very powerful and call for "islamic omma " in which i support , slap them in the face .

like u , some people in iran (which dont have my support ) call that unfortunate .

Mister i gave you the answer to that i told you there was even a thread created on that topic i wonder how you didn't come across that but when i am able to find it i'll post the link but most people who have been active these days have seen that it happened and i am not making things up to prove a point. I have no need to prove anything in fact and neither do i believe that any country is an incarnation of evil.

look mate , all i'm trying to say is :

"why would iran attack its brother neighbor without a significant reason ? ""

i hope someone finally answers this question after this much time .

i hope the "friendly" thing wasnt in sarcastic quotation , cause we really count pakistan as brother .
It was not sarcastic, just sad over this whole fiasco

Last edited:
Instead of the display of false bravado and threats of nuking Iran :lol:, Pakistanis should perhaps introspect. Why exactly is Iran firing rockets into Pakistan? They are not stupid, people are not so stupid that they would just fire rockets into a third country for shits and giggles, that too at the risk of ruining bilateral relationship! Iran most probably has a strong enough reason to take such actions, if you don't clean up your own mess then someone else will.

Indians should also retrospect. Chinese weren't stupid when they intruded and occupied Indian claimed territory in Ladakh for weeks. May be that land belongs to China and you illegally occupying it.

Time for introspect for Indians too.

Back
Top Bottom