What's new

Iranian BMs were launched at Ain Assad: Fars News

Ok, so an unbiased opinion here as i have no leanings towards either Iran or the US.

This response from Iran has as much significance as a fart in a hurricane, this is a much milder response to what Pakistan gave to India on Feb 27, pivotal difference here is that Pakistan was retaliating for the murder of a few trees while Iran had to avenge a guy who was practically thier army chief.

I was listening to the analysts on CNN and BBC and they sounded down right surprised and relieved, one could easily tell that they expected much much more!!!

Any feel good chest thumping trolls here, feel free not to qoute me.

Its different, and although Im no expert, I don't think an empty warhead can cause as much fire as we have seen on videos

depends what it hit bro, the explosion may have been secondary to th kinetic strike. All I cam say is from the picture, a 500kg-1000kg would vapourised alot more.

Well balanced and calculated answer which is part of the strategic goal of removing pigs from our region. People should analyze the message which Iran gave, before leaving stupid comment behind.

1. Iran hit the US bases without consulting US, means Iran does not talk with terrorists and occupiers.

2. Only Iraqi prime minister was informed, that means Iran does only recognize Iraqi government.

3. Iran did only say there will be an attack on positions of US forces in Iraq, without mentioning which place would be targeted. Here Iran created the element of fear and panic for US forces.

4. The places which were hit also had NATO lapdogs in them. Iran did not contact any NATO country before the attack. This was a massage to NATO mercenaries of US nearby and far: you wont escape in case of war. Direct reaction of some EU and NATO countries is some panic and asking for pull out of Iraq.

5. Message was given to the world about the firm regional connection of Axis of resistance when Hezbollah mentioned we will raze down Haifa if Iran gets attacked.

6. Message was given to persian Gulf puppets that they will not escape the war: Abudhabi and Dubai would become targets.

7. Patriots and other systems did not stop the missiles.
8. Message given to Kurds by hitting Erbil

Ok, so an unbiased opinion here as i have no leaning towards either Iran or the Us, this response from Iran has as much significance as a fart in a hurricane, .

Iran, being the first nation since ww2 to strike the US assets in peace time is a "fart in the in a hurricane".

lol, US is trying to get ride of their pigs in Israel!

2689804.jpg

The number matches with the one IRGC published earlier, 80 dead and 200 injured.

Ok, so an unbiased opinion here as i have no leanings towards either Iran or the US, this response from Iran has as much significance as a fart in a hurricane, this is a much milder response to what Pakistan gave to India on Feb 27, pivotal difference is that Pakistan was retaliating for the murder of a few trees while Iran had to avenge a guy who was practically there army chief. I was listening to the analysts on CNN and BBC and they sounded down right surprised and relieved, one could easily tell that they expected much much more!!!, any feel good chest thumping trolls here, feel free not to qoute me.
Yeah. This is no different to India's failed Balakot strikes.

That’s pathetic radius given the fuel and material spent on making the BM, what a small radius that is.
@aliyusuf
Only a kinetic warhead explains that damage. 500kg of even TNT would have caused much more wreckage. Obviously Iranians just wanted to send a message, they were not after casualties.

lol, US is trying to get ride of their pigs in Israel!

2689804.jpg

The number matches with the one IRGC published earlier, 80 dead and 200 injured.

Lol that was fake account and it’s suspended.

Last edited:
What i have observed about crashed Ukranian Jet is that the debris are very small and spread over a very large area, highly suggesting that it broke up in mid air. Moreover, Iran has shown it's unwillingness to provide black box access to Boeing.

Looks like a bomb or AD was in action...

Back
Top Bottom