What's new

Iranian BMs were launched at Ain Assad: Fars News

Iran's 2020 almanac:

- One of the top generals(with some important proxy element leaders.) were killed by the United States,
- They lost over 50 people during the funeral.
- A plane carrying 180 passengers crashed in Tehran.
- 2 earthquakes occurred.
* And the week isn't over yet.

What's taking trumtard so long to come out and give speech, is he changing his nappy? been waiting now for 30 minutes.

Only a kinetic warhead explains that damage. 500kg of even TNT would have caused much more wreckage. Obviously Iranians just wanted to send a message, they were not after casualties.

Yes Iran’s message was, “Please don’t attack us in return, because our military will get destroyed in the process.” This was Iran’s off ramp.

Iran's 2020 almanac:

- One of the top generals(with some important proxy element leaders.) were killed by the United States,

A 8000 year old nation has seen and been through much much worse my friend.

I hope we see more of such these attacks.

Screen Shot 2020-01-08 at 11.27.22 AM.jpg

So do the Israelis.
Why do people keep posting Gaza footage??? Talk about kings of fakeNews

https://telanganatoday.com/israel-gaza-ceasefire-strained-by-rockets-airstrikes

Published: 15th Nov 2019 5:10 pm
gaza-attack.jpg

Two balls of fire are seen following an Israel airstrike in Khan Yunis in the southern Gaza Strip.

Jerusalem: Israel on Friday launched fresh air strikes on militant targets after renewed rocket-fire from Gaza, putting a day-old ceasefire under strain.

Last edited:
Yes Iran’s message was, “Please don’t attack us in return, because our military will get destroyed in the process.” This was Iran’s off ramp.
So what you're saying is you won't respond because they're asking you to? LOL who are you trying to fool here?
Iran is waiting for you to respond. They just openly attacked your bases and this is your best response? Pathetic!!!!!

Ok, so an unbiased opinion here as i have no leanings towards either Iran or the US.

This response from Iran has as much significance as a fart in a hurricane, this is a much milder response to what Pakistan gave to India on Feb 27, pivotal difference here is that Pakistan was retaliating for the murder of a few trees while Iran had to avenge a guy who was practically thier army chief.

I was listening to the analysts on CNN and BBC and they sounded down right surprised and relieved, one could easily tell that they expected much much more!!!

Any feel good chest thumping trolls here, feel free not to qoute me.
exactly

Iran's 2020 almanac:

Only a cowardly Israeli child killer would count earthquake and funeral victims as causulties of war.... Swines

(From US' side)
- Iran hits an American base in Anbar and Erbil.
- There are no American soldiers on base in Anbar. There is not a single loss in Erbil.
- Not a single American soldier's nose is bleeding.
- Trump makes a statement and says everything's fine. He doesn't care so much, he says he'il explain in the morning.

The statements made by the USA and the way they responds the event are extremely confusing.

8th January 2020 will be marked in history as the official start of the decline of the Superpower known as USA.

When a superpower starts giving so-called face savings and let's another nation attack it's assets with dozens of BMs, it's days are numbered.

I know some people are upset that no US soldiers were killed but for me personaly.. I'm content with this attack especially because no US soldiers were killed, I mean look.. the problem is not with killing the US soldiers, after all if Iran wants to they could easily kill a hundred American soldier but then what will happen after that? what if an Ohio SSBN starts firing it's nukes? you cannot rule out the possiblity that Trump would order a nuclear strike.

the point of the Iranian attack was only to make what happened (losing the #2 man of the state) just a little bit less embarasing for the nation, from now on if Iran wants to contact some one in an unsafe country (ie: Iraq, Lebanon, Syria), then they should do it either through a messenger, or in a third safe country (eg: Russia), or in an area secured by a capable ally (eg: Russian bases in Syria).

it's true that the whole engagment (from the assasination to the retaliation) was a slap in the face of Iran but in the end.. that is what you get for not having nuclear ICBMs.

Back
Top Bottom