What's new

Iranian BMs were launched at Ain Assad: Fars News

As I recall people like you were laughing loudly after Saddam was saying stuff. Then when the US did exactly that...you suddenly did a 180 in horror.

There is no need to flatten Iran. They haven't invaded anybody. If anything the Iraqi's should missile them back for killing their people.
Did Saddam even try hit a US base? See how this loser try divert the topic to avoid embarrassment. We all know US has no backbone to fight back. Nobody force American to brag about bravado and full retaliation if attack. It's your own stupidity that makes you now a clown. :lol:

I know US military is going to respond only 20 years later. Maybe that can ease abit of your humiliation. :rofl:

the damage looks minimal considering 500kg warhead as claimed by Iranian media. 500KG dead weight at that speed can do more damage than that, let alone the explosive.

I think warheads were also lighter maybe 100 kg or less.

ENxOYKoXYAAokR7.jpg:large
The Iranians also told the Iraqi PM in advance. I think it's obvious they were giving the US plenty of advance warning to minimize the actual human damage.

It's a warning against the US escalating further - let's see if the Orangutan in the White House acts rationally and deescalates.

they most definitely reduced warhead to deliberately reduce chances of casaulties. The warhead may have even been remove of explosive material. Kinetic energy alone could explain that level of damage.
There were sounds of explosion

Well balanced and calculated answer which is part of the strategic goal of removing pigs from our region. People should analyze the message which Iran gave, before leaving stupid comment behind.

1. Iran hit the US bases without consulting US, means Iran does not talk with terrorists and occupiers.

2. Only Iraqi prime minister was informed, that means Iran does only recognize Iraqi government.

3. Iran did only say there will be an attack on positions of US forces in Iraq, without mentioning which place would be targeted. Here Iran created the element of fear and panic for US forces.

4. The places which were hit also had NATO lapdogs in them. Iran did not contact any NATO country before the attack. This was a massage to NATO mercenaries of US nearby and far: you wont escape in case of war. Direct reaction of some EU and NATO countries is some panic and asking for pull out of Iraq.

5. Message was given to the world about the firm regional connection of Axis of resistance when Hezbollah mentioned we will raze down Haifa if Iran gets attacked.

6. Message was given to persian Gulf puppets that they will not escape the war: Abudhabi and Dubai would become targets.

7. Patriots and other systems did not stop the missiles.

8. The beautiful sound and explosions caused by the missiles near Erbil gave a message to US piglets in KRG. Jewish gang of Barzani and other puppets, including the extremely racist population there have to expect measures against them which will make their life difficult.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom