What's new

Iranian BMs were launched at Ain Assad: Fars News

LOL.. Why quote this sentence and avoid other inquiry? When is US going to carpet bomb Iranian back to stone age? Or US is just a paper tiger? :rofl: I think US is now called donald duck. :lol:

As I recall people like you were laughing loudly after Saddam was saying stuff. Then when the US did exactly that...you suddenly did a 180 in horror.

There is no need to flatten Iran. They haven't invaded anybody. If anything the Iraqi's should missile them back for killing their people.

Speaking of paper tiger...you find Wang Wei yet?

I did, but evidently you're blind and can't see that clearly the warhead section is missing, i.e this was the stage that fell. Every time there is an Iranian missile strike, bunch of kids find the pic of first stages etc and say "look Iran's missile fell short" when in this cause, even pentagon confirmed that missile hit. Lay off the drugs for a while.
@AgNoStiC MuSliM

This guy is obviously just here to troll.
this is what call trolling and insulting other members calling other blind and in drugs getting personal and trolling .

US official: The vote to out US from Iraq is non binding and not legal.

this is what call trolling and insulting other members calling other blind and in drugs getting personal and trolling .

YOU are the one trolling. We know most of the missiles hit and you post some first stage of a missile as a tool for trolling. Grow up!

we took revenge on salala checkpost by very different mean, you can find news of a major attack on Nato airbase where our assets managed to destroy 4 aircrafts on ground completely and killed a couple of foreign troops too....
bcause going for open war was stupid, with a corrupt government ruling Pakistan at that time...

Can you bring an article because when I look it up to many but nothing about air craft etc

the damage looks minimal considering 500kg warhead as claimed by Iranian media. 500KG dead weight at that speed can do more damage than that, let alone the explosive.

I think warheads were also lighter maybe 100 kg or less.

ENxOYKoXYAAokR7.jpg:large

qaim is also single stage missile
Qiam appears to have a separable warhead per open source information. So the remains could be of the missile body falling to earth after warhead separation.

The missile lacks fins which is impressive since it means that the Iranians have developed some pretty sophisticated guidance and engines. I believe all of Pakistan's missiles still have fins.

the damage looks minimal considering 500kg warhead as claimed by Iranian media. 500KG dead weight at that speed can do more damage than that, let alone the explosive.

it will not effective IRAQ have been hit by IRAN and US is happy on it .

they most definitely reduced warhead to deliberately reduce chances of casaulties. The warhead may have even been remove of explosive material. Kinetic energy alone could explain that level of damage.

Qiam appears to have a separable warhead per open source information. So the remains could be of the missile body falling to earth after warhead separation.

The missile lacks fins which is impressive since it means that the Iranians have developed some pretty sophisticated guidance and engines. I believe all of Pakistan's missiles still have fins.
in this case i can not comment unless i see warhead in images too . yes you could be right boss .

Back
Top Bottom