What's new

Iranian BMs were launched at Ain Assad: Fars News

u r taking a lot risk with short selling .. living on the edge .. market wont crash unless there is lending crises like sub prime mortgage ot tech crash .. oil prices is a risk but that can be avoided keeping thr world stable.. welcome to the wold of proxies .. no more major wars.. today we saw brinkmanship .. i belive iran will emerge as a major power in the world and if Us disnt retaliate, it will earn respect from thr world and will change middle east.. but
if US backed out, then isreal will attack in the future

It's a risky business but when you understand how the market functions then when you initiate a trade you have more confidence. Big institutions when they want to move the market must accumulate the instrument in question and that takes time and leaves a footprint in the market. Reading that footprint is difficult you must be a good tape reader which takes time. Most people fail because they can't be bothered to study hard and want to take a short cut. I have become a consistent trader but it took a long time to get to this stage. I recommend you to read the Wyckoff principle. He was a millionaire investor who made millions during the 1920s and had the privilege to interview some of the best investors/speculators of his time. His principle was a culmination of all there principles. Such distinguished people were Rockerfellas, Jess Livermore, JP Morgan, Carnegie and a bunch of other people that don't come to mind.

You could be right but I ignore Fundamentals completely. Some would call this move unwise, but there is so much news in the market, that it would be difficult to interpret and trade it on real time. For example I am up 200 pips on oil. The technicals gave me an unbias opinion and I it only took me 5 mins to work out the calculations. But I think we are getting off topic.

If America attacks then Iran will most probably attack Israel with missiles. Then the game will become interesting. How far will each player take there actions is the million-dollar question.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
2m
All is well! Missiles launched from Iran at two military bases located in Iraq. Assessment of casualties & damages taking place now. So far, so good! We have the most powerful and well equipped military anywhere in the world, by far! I will be making a statement tomorrow morning.

FYI, Iran also didn't condemned India after their fake Feb 26 strike where on TV they were openly claiming to kill 350 Pakistanis.

So keep your salute with yourself.

I hate such Pakistanis who post sh¡t like this while living in UK and Canada

Khud to un k mulk main bethai hain aur chahtai hain k pakistan amreeka sai larh jaye

It's like that one time when the US sent cruise missiles like crazy to SAA positions but the Russians were alerted beforehand...

Do you people even use your heads before commenting? Iran literally just declared war by this strike, even if the ballistic missiles were "empty". Is that called barking?

its a metaphor, which means just do your work quietly, dont be showing off, this response to General death is nothing

Seems he wont respond.

If USA responds it will hit specific targets taking out good measure of Iranian missile force.. In response Iran most probably make Gulf inhospitable of any kind of shipping making oil 150+ USD...
This will impact only buyers UsA will ..
benefit..

Who here wants to see USD 150 Oil that too will keep on rising..

if Trump wants to see UsA exports growing he will never respond missiles were just face saving for Iran time to give them that

Back
Top Bottom