What's new

Iranian Arabs

That is why you can't speak Turkish? So tell me, how about the language you speak, isn't it filled with Persian words? :rofl: You are the one who constantly bitches on this forum. "Oooh Persians are racist against me", "oooh Persians support Armenia against us Turks", "oooh a Persian slept with my gf". :lol: Get a life dude.

I just want to show the depth of your hypocrisy to others that when a christian country, invades the second Shia country in the world, your type help the christians to kill Shias, since they are afraid that after karabagh, it would be Tebriz which would join the united Azerbaijan.

:lol: He also lives in Cali, surrounded by Persians. He didn't even go somewhere where his fellow people lived. He comments on every thread related to Iran. Wether it be about Iranian Arabs, Iran's foreign relations, Iranian chill thread, you name it. Obsessed doesn't do this guy justice.

Not only being obsessed, but also facing a major identity crisis. He must be some pathetic, lonely clown in the US with no true friends, struggling to find his 'place'. Did you know that in the beginning he didn't even started with his nonsense? He must have been beaten by some Persian in some nightclub in Los Angeles.

Yet like you said, he can't remove his flag and himself from the Iranian section because he would lose everything he stands for. Pathetic, don't you think? :lol:

I just want to show the depth of your hypocrisy to others that when a christian country, invades the second Shia country in the world, your type help the christians to kill Shias, since they are afraid that after karabagh, it would be Tebriz which would join the united Azerbaijan.
I am not afraid of anything. Also when did I mention that I am a religious Shia? Armenians are our historic neighbours and we don't have any problems with them. If you are salty about that, then it is your problem, not mine. Also go ahead and separate, see if I care. I will wave goodbye to you from top of Alborz mountain.

your changing it in your own interest and they are not fact the things i we have seen is much different

The Armenians did a wonderful job. Khojali all the way.

Not only being obsessed, but also facing a major identity crisis. He must be some pathetic, lonely clown in the US with no true friends, struggling to find his 'place'. Did you know that in the beginning he didn't even started with his nonsense? He must have been beaten by some Persian in some nightclub in Los Angeles.

Yet like you said, he can't remove his flag and himself from the Iranian section because he would lose everything he stands for. Pathetic, don't you think? :lol:
I agree dude. You see he goes around and calls people on this forum he has talked to a couple of times as his "little brother" and his "good friend". :rofl: You must have no life in the real world to do something like that.

I agree dude. You see he goes around and calls people on this forum he has talked to a couple of times as his "little brother" and his "good friend". :rofl: You must have no life in the real world to do something like that.

Explains his idiotic rants. I wonder if his parents know about his secret life on the internet. Probably not. :lol:

:lol: He also lives in Cali, surrounded by Persians. He didn't even go somewhere where his fellow people lived. He comments on every thread related to Iran. Wether it be about Iranian Arabs, Iran's foreign relations, Iranian chill thread, you name it. Obsessed doesn't do this guy justice.
I don't live in California, USA is a half of continent itself and it is not only California. But, your a stupid who thinks the whole USA is only California.
BTW, I have always tried to keep my distance from hypocrite lier Persians in USA. even they do so among themselves because you guys know your the truth about yourself. BTW, My Friends are mostly either Azerbaijani, South Azerbaijani, Turkish, or American.

I don't live in California, USA is a half of continent itself and it is not only California. But, your a stupid who thinks the whole USA is only California.
BTW, I have always tried to keep my distance from hypocrite lier Persians in USA. even they do so among themselves because you guys know your the truth about yourself. BTW, My Friends are mostly either Azerbaijani, South Azerbaijani, Turkish, or American.

Friends? Your imaginary friends, you mean? Nice that someone who has distanced himself from Persians know Farsi that well, yet can't speak one word Turkish, in spite of having Azerbaboons and Turks as friends.

Please, tell me more about your imaginary life. Did you conquer Tabriz already?

Good for you brah. So I am guessing your friend is a quarter Azerbaijani, a quarter South Azeri, quarter Turkish and quarter American? Because I know you don't have more then one. :lol:

Good for you brah. So I am guessing your friend is a quarter Azerbaijani, a quarter South Azeri, quarter Turkish and quarter American? Because I know you don't have more then one. :lol:

Haha, those 'Northern Azerbaijanis' (nice Persian word btw, Azerbaijan) always moan about Persians yet when Iranians filled their stadiums in Azerbaijan during wrestling games they suddenly lost their tongues. :lol:

Turkmenistan is not yours.
turkmenistan is mine ofc in last 35 years of qajar we fight to retake it and you you don't belongs to iran you belongs to Africa

Your ancestors were living in yurt-tents. Hungry made your people conquer civilizations, which you did, simply because any organized federation of tribes back then could stand a chance against the more decadent empires. Yet you took over customs of these civilizations, simply because your own ancient history lacks these things. That is why you were Persianized, culturally, and we never took over any of your customs.
you insulted your self by this kurd means Nomadic in old persian

turkmenistan is mine ofc in last 35 years of qajar we fight to retake it and you you don't belongs to iran you belongs to Africa
Poor Africans :disagree::disagree::disagree:
You needed to say, they belong to south pole.
you insulted your self by this kurd means Nomadic in old persian
Buddy, They lack the ability to understand it. ;)

Haha, those 'Northern Azerbaijanis' (nice Persian word btw, Azerbaijan) always moan about Persians yet when Iranians filled their stadiums during wrestling games they suddenly lost their tongues. :lol:
:lol: They are all talk man. In my department in university there where quite a few Azerbaijani foreign students. I was friendly with one of them. Outside of lectures one day I went to him to say hi, and he introduced me to his other Azeri friends. When they found out I am Iranian one of them started badmouthing Iran severely and was pointing his finger in my chest. Now it takes a lot to get me provoked, so I stayed calm, but there was this other Iranian Hezbollahi exchange student who overheard what was going on. He came in and was shouting at the Azeri, was going to start fighting him. Before I could blink the dude had run away lmao.

Back
Top Bottom