What's new

Iranian Arabs

:lol: They are all talk man. In my department in university there where quite a few Azerbaijani foreign students. I was friendly with one of them. Outside of lectures one day I went to him to say hi, and he introduced me to his other Azeri friends. When they found out I am Iranian one of them started badmouthing Iran severely and was pointing his finger in my chest. Now it takes a lot to get me provoked, so I stayed calm, but there was this other Iranian Hezbollahi exchange student who overheard what was going on. He came in and was shouting at the Azeri, was going to start fighting him. Before I could blink the dude had run away lmao.

Hahahaha. Too bad this incident wasn't recorded. I would have laughed my balls off. :lol: It always goes like that; people having a loud mouth, but a small heart.

You are patient guy, I must admit. The moment someone puts his finger on my chest, is the moment he would feel my fist on his face. Especially if it is political-related. :D

Good for you brah. So I am guessing your friend is a quarter Azerbaijani, a quarter South Azeri, quarter Turkish and quarter American? Because I know you don't have more then one. :lol:
:eek:
Such a funny persian, let your parents buy a candy as a gift for your genius joke.:lol:

when you were in central iran smoking teryak we cross the border and fight for 35 years to retake our homeland

@ghara ghan
They are a bunch of idiots who don't know even the basic facts about Iran, and themselves, let alone turkmens.
BTW, they need to be thankful to russians to free persian slaves in Geok Tepe Battle, Otherwise, they have been still forced to clean your toilets.

@ghara ghan
They are a bunch of idiots who don't know even the basic facts about Iran, and themselves, let alone turkmens.
BTW, they need to be thankful to russians to free persian slaves in Geok Tepe Battle, Otherwise, they have been still forced to clean your toilets.

A Turk talking about slaves. :lol:

I'll guess you know what 'Ghulam' means.

Oh, that story. Correct. I even heard you guys conquered Ethiopia in the meanwhile too.
Turkmen (people) -- Encyclopedia Britannica

Басмачество — Википедия
In January 1918, the leader of the Turkmen tribes several Junaid Khan (real name Mohammed Eid Serdar ) Basmach squad formed and led 1600 horsemen invaded Khorezm. Capturing Khiva , he executed Asfendiar Khan and put in his place his uncle murdered - Sayyid Abdullah . But Sayyid Abdullah preserved only formal authority , and in fact has been established in Khorezm undivided authority Junaid Khan.In the second half of 1918 Junaid Khan made an alliance with the Whites Chimbay portion and opposed Red detachments on the right bank . Amu- Darya. But Amu Darya Whites front could not provide him with the active support because of their own small size and remoteness from the rest of the White Guard fronts .In the second half of 1919 , the Red Army launched a major offensive against Khiva. December 25 , the Red Army crossed the river. Amu Darya , left on the left bank of Khiva and occupied New Urgench and several other cities. In January 1920, Junaid Khan lost his headquarters in Bedirkente .February 9, 1920 Cossacks and Karakalpaks concluded a peace agreement with the Soviet command and Junaid Khan was left without support. February 29, 1920 squad Junaid Khan was defeated at Batyr - Kent and stepped Karakum desert . Shortly thereafter, in Khorezm was proclaimed Khorezm People's Soviet Republic .In October 1920 , gathering new strength , Junaid Khan grabbed Kungrad and surrounded Nukus. In November, the communist government tried to react with Khorezm Junaid Khan in the peace talks , but he said in writing , he would not stop fighting with the Soviets and the Bolsheviks. In the spring of 1921 units Junaid Khan were again forced to withdraw to the desert areas .Over time, Junaid Khan was able to enlist the support of Islamic clergy and bring the number of their troops to 9000 people. In late 1923 a rebellion broke out in Khorezm , which stood at the head of Junaid Khan . In January 1924 his troops and took Pitnyak Khazarasp besieged Khiva and Urgench Novo . In March, the Red Army managed to dislodge the rebels beyond the Khiva oasis , but decisive defeats Basmachis managed to strike only at the end of 1924 , after which Junaid Khan retreated to the hinterland of the Turkmen region.In 1927 Junaid Khan sent to the 1st Congress of Soviets All-Turkmen representatives , with the agreement on the establishment of peaceful relations. Congress adopted a proposal Junaid Khan , after which he and his party returned to Khorezm and donkey in the Karakum Desert . Take this freedom , Junaid Khan started preparing for further struggle . September 19, 1927 Junaid Khan announced the third military campaign against the Soviet regime , but by December it numerous forces were defeated and he fled to Iran.In 1931 Junaid Khan crossed the Soviet border at the head of 2,000 Basmachi and made one last attempt to overthrow Soviet power in Turkmenistan , but the team was defeated . Junaid Khan emigrated to Iran, where later moved to Afghanistan.While in Iran and Afghanistan , Junaid Khan continued to organize Basmach units and coordinate their attacks on the territory of Turkmenistan . In the years 1933-1934 there were still violent clashes with the Red Army detachments Turkmen Basmachi , but with the death of Junaid Khan in 1938, the motion finally ceased to exist .

A Turk talking about slaves. :lol:
I'll guess you know what 'Ghulam' means.
i know what does the taking you and selling you means

:lol: They are all talk man.

Yeah, probably that's why persians have always wrote poems and had pen in their hands, while turks have always had sword in their hands and have been in battles.:omghaha:

Hahahaha. Too bad this incident wasn't recorded. I would have laughed my balls off. :lol: It always goes like that; people having a loud mouth, but a small heart.

You are patient guy, I must admit. The moment someone puts his finger on my chest, is the moment he would feel my fist on his face. Especially if it is political-related. :D

Yeah I have a high tolerance for idiots as has been demonstrated by my handling of @rmi5. I didn't reply to his bullshit for the longest time, but then he challenged me directly. Even then I let it go and was polite until he done it again. That is when I decided to unleash the whirlwind of shit on his head. :lol: I still don't think he knows what has hit him.

:eek:
Such a funny persian, let your parents buy a candy as a gift for your genius joke.:lol:

Tell your mama to buy you a "Turkish for dummies" book. So you can at least learn the language you idolize so much. :lol:

Yeah I have a high tolerance for idiots as has been demonstrated by my handling of @rmi5. I didn't reply to his bullshit for the longest time, but then he challenged me directly. Even then I let it go and was polite until he done it again. That is when I decided to unleash the whirlwind of shit on his head. :lol: I still don't think he knows what has hit him.

He is still dizzy I see. :D

He is still dizzy I see. :D
He is so dizzy he has yet to bring me 1 source of Persians using Opium more then other Iranians. Or to show one separatist group for shomalis. He promised both of these things over an hour ago. :cheesy:

:lol:
Have you saw the link you posted? have you assumed Safavid, Afsharid, Qajars, ... as Persians? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Oh, and usually the people with pens are more civilized than those with swords. It takes great intellect and creativity for these things, while any idiot can carry a sword.
In this case, Europeans, who have fought the most, should be the less civilized, and Africans, who have had less big wars, are the most civilized. >>> Persian Logic aka cowards logic:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom