What's new

Iranian Arabs

I asked you kindly before not to quote me. You don't like me, I don't like you, so it's best to stay out of each others way.
Anyway the guy you quoted (Kaveh Farrokh) also claims Azerbaijanis are Turkified Iranians. So you either accept all of his claims or none. Also it is pretty obvious why you are bringing up such things, but you can forget about it. Gilakis and Mazandaranis are patriot Iranians, they will not join you in your agenda.

I don't give a damn about you, but I can't stay indifferent to let any stupid Pan-fartist to propagate his lies.
BTW, I have not quoted anything from Kaveh Farrokh, I just posted a paper from Max Planck institute in Germany, which is uploaded a free version of it on that guys website.

I don't give a damn about you, but I can't stay indifferent to let any stupid Pan-fartist to propagate his lies.
BTW, I have not quoted anything from Kaveh Farrokh, I just posted a paper from Max Planck institute in Germany, which is uploaded a free version of it on that guys website.

"Pan-Farsist" lol. I am anything but a Pan-Farsist or whatever other term you pull out of your hairy ***. You mentioned Kaveh Farrokh's name a hundred times when you bring up your claims. Anyway @Surenas already disproved your claims even in your own article, which showed that Gilakis and Mazandaranis are closer to other Iranians. FAIL.

Lol, you Tork-e khar. Shomal is one of the most Iranian places as it get. They are genetically, linguistically and culturally similar to all other Iranian people in the region. There is not one single document which claims otherwise.

Lol, you Tork-e khar. Shomal is one of the most Iranian places as it get. They are genetically, linguistically and culturally similar to all other Iranian people in the region. There is not one single document which claims otherwise.
lol you kurd e esh'shek talking too much if they were what you claim than why they act against you in ww1 ww2 and iranian Revelation

"Pan-Farsist" lol. I am anything but a Pan-Farsist or whatever other term you pull out of your hairy ***. You mentioned Kaveh Farrokh's name a hundred times when you bring up your claims. Anyway @Surenas already disproved your claims even in your own article, which showed that Gilakis and Mazandaranis are closer to other Iranians. FAIL.
Read my response to him. Since, he is a low educated idiot, he failed to understand the paper, then I explained it to him and he shut his mouth after that.

lol you kurd e esh'shek talking too much if they were what you claim than why they act against you in ww1 ww2 and iranian Revelation

Turkmenistan is not yours. You belong to Mongolia.

Read my response to him. Since, he is a low educated idiot, he failed to understand the paper, then I explained it to him and he shut his mouth after that.

You didn't explained anything. You didn't even know what you were quoting.

Took you 18 minutes so you could "reply to me" in this thread. Well done. He still disproved your claims. Then you came back drivelling about some paternal, maternal nonsense.

Let alone those illusionist pan-fartists. You, as a turkmen who lives side by side with Mazandaranis, can easily understand my quotes, and obviously know their different traditions, skin color, eye color, physical features, even foods from Persians. and you should know what is their mentality and opinion about persians ;) let them think they like them :lol:

Let alone those illusionist pan-fartists. You, as a turkmen who lives side by side with Mazandaranis, can easily understand my quotes, and obviously know their different traditions, skin color, eye color, physical features, even foods from Persians. and you should know what is their mentality and opinion about persians ;) let them think they like them :lol:
We all know of the Azerbaijan separatist movements, even ones for Baluch and Arabs. If shomalis don't like Persians, show me one separatist movement they have currently going.

Also I have a villa in both Gilan and Mazandaran, I go there at least once a year, many times more. They are as nationalistic Iranians as you can find. If you mention this stuff in areas of northern Iran they will bash your head in.

Iran means the land of the Iranians. I have family from the north, and they are one of the most patriotic people you would ever meet. Persians, Iranians, no different. We make jokes about each other, but when it comes to our homeland, we will defend it with everything we got. That is why there were no such thing as a Persian or Mazandarani in the Iran-Iraq War.

They are not different from Persians, not even close. You Turks on other hand are. That is why you don't belong to Iran.

Iran means the land of the Iranians. I have family from the north, and they are one of the most patriotic people you would ever meet. Persians, Iranians, no different. We make jokes about each other, but when it comes to our homeland, we will defend it with everything we got. That is why there were no such thing as a Persian or Mazandarani in the Iran-Iraq War.
They are not different from Persians, not even close. You Turk on other are. That is why you don't belong to Iran.
It seems that you have had some problem in your family. since you have been claimed having 100 different ethnical roots.

@rmi5

We have an old saying about Kurds: Ayı qandı, Kürd qanmadı. Which translates into: Even the bear understood, but Kurd still don't. That is, they are even more stupid than a bear.

It seems that you have had some problem in your family. since you have been claimed having 100 different ethnical roots.

Ever heard of a family in law? No, you probably didn't. I never claimed Northern ancestry, Einstein.

Back
Top Bottom