What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

akh joon

ye makete moghavaiye jadid!

vaghte khodetoono ba in charandiat talaf nakonin baba. Age jang she ba in charandiat 10 deyeghaham vaght vase khodetoon nemikharin.

lmfao

yeah I'm sure they're so scared of losing business to the shia taliban

And I just heard Lockheed Martin declared bankruptcy after the unveiling of this majestic beauty

drone_2559082b.jpg

I told you so many times don't drink too much !!!

& this is the result ... Enjoy BAN days ... :)

The production line of the new system, Herz (Protector) 9, will be inaugurated in a special ceremony attended by the country's Defense Minister Brigadier General Ahmad Vahidi tomorrow.

Last Tuesday, the Iranian defense ministry announced that Iran plans to unveil five new defensive achievements in coming days.

Also, a senior Iranian military commander announced last month that the country would unveil a home-made long-range air-defense missile system similar to the Russian S-300 in the near future.

"This system, dubbed as Bavar (belief) 373, is being developed in the country and will be officially unveiled soon," Lieutenant Commander of the Iranian Army's Self-Sufficiency Jihad Rear Admiral Farhad Amiri said.

He noted that Bavar-373 missile defense system has reached the production stage and its subsystems have been already tested.

Earlier this year, senior military officials announced that Iran was testing the subsystems of Bavar 373 missile defense system.

Commander of Khatam ol-Anbia Air Defense Base Brigadier General Farzad Esmayeeli said then that "laboratory tests are underway on subsystems of the long-range Bavar 373 air-defense system".

The Iranian Armed Forces have recently test-fired different types of newly-developed missiles and torpedoes and tested a large number of its home-made weapons, tools and equipments, including submarines, military ships, artillery, choppers, aircraft, UAVs and air defense and electronic systems, during massive military drills.

Defense analysts and military observers say that Iran's wargames and its advancements in weapons production have proved as a deterrent factor, specially at a time of heightened threats by the US.

Fars News Agency :: Iran to Start Mass-Production of New Air Defense System Tomorrow

Good to see you back Mr historian .

with all due respect i had for you, i reported your post. Instead of talking like that, you could talk rationally

my mean of hurting people is those rockets only can hurt people who are in public area, in streets and not people who are in buildings.
even if you stay in your car, the rocket explosion cant hurt you unless it hit you directly. same as building. katyusha and it's family are useful against spot of infantries.

Oh really?

NEW-17696559429169.jpg

-%D7%94%D7%A8%D7%95%D7%A11-e1292262206147.jpg

46882551.jpg

orig_95FB494EEEA34B4C9B53E3CD45B741C9.JPG

4964ed457ad5b62c.jpg

NEW-408886134624482.jpg

NEWS1Y-628475368022919.jpg

2014599343.jpg

I fail to see where is the failure of Iron Dome, can you help me? there were no attempt to intersect, system did recognized threat because air alarm was activated, so where is the failure?

you should know most rockets of hamas are home made and are not strong. most of them are like katyusha that just can hurt people and hard can destroy a wall.

Small rockets like the ones used by Hamas are more difficult to intercept than fully fledged ballistic missiles. That is due to their smaller size, which affects radar return and requirement for precision, and unpredictable flight path.

well , you were the one called Jalaledin Kharazmshah a gay , Do you remember ?

He was ( or maybe he loved his slave for nothing ) ....

most of them were gay in that era ( that why mongul defeated all of those empire so easily .... ) ... and they make some useless Fatwa for covering it as well , just like Salfist and Their Jihad marriage Fatwa ....

and are you saying that I shouldn't say truth !?

well at least you knew about Soltan Mahmoud and Ayaz .... Soltan Mahmoud love to Ayaz is well known ....

when you reading history you should be wise and find out something that historian didn't wrote clearly ...

He was ( or maybe he loved his slave for nothing ) ....

most of them were gay in that era ( that why mongul defeated all of those empire so easily .... ) ... and they make some useless Fatwa for covering it as well , just like Salfist and Their Jihad marriage Fatwa ....

and are you saying that I shouldn't say truth !?

well at least you knew about Soltan Mahmoud and Ayaz .... Soltan Mahmoud love to Ayaz is well known ....

when you readi ng history you should be wise and find out something that historian didn't wrote clearly ...

Holy Sh!!!t !!!

Gay King ...

Why they didn't use this ability in the war ... Kick @$$ machine :D

Holy Sh!!!t !!!

Gay King ...

Why they didn't use this ability in the war ... Kick @$$ machine :D

well , it was not common between normal people ,, it was common between the rich .... and they were busy to doing themselves ... so they have no time for war ....

in 6th century most of Muslims nations were corrupted that why they defeated so badly .... this is something that our historian ( Islamist ) covers ...

این درست مثل همون دوران ساسانی ها هست که شازده ها و اشراف مشغول ازدواج با خواهراشون بودند ...

آمریکایی ها و غربی ها هم دارند همون راه رو طی می کنند ... ولی فرقش اینه که اینبار تکنولوژی هم اومده وسط ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom