What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

well , it was not common between normal people ,, it was common between the rich .... and they were busy to doing themselves ... so they have no time for war ....

in 6th century most of Muslims nations were corrupted that why they defeated so badly .... this is something that our historian ( Islamist ) covers ...

این درست مثل همون دوران ساسانی ها هست که شازده ها و اشراف مشغول ازدواج با خواهراشون بودند ...

آمریکایی ها و غربی ها هم دارند همون راه رو طی می کنند ... ولی فرقش اینه که اینبار تکنولوژی هم اومده وسط ...

Amrikaiia ke har roz ye ravesh jadid *** kashf mikonan !!!

He was ( or maybe he loved his slave for nothing ) ....

most of them were gay in that era ( that why mongul defeated all of those empire so easily .... ) ... and they make some useless Fatwa for covering it as well , just like Salfist and Their Jihad marriage Fatwa ....

and are you saying that I shouldn't say truth !?

well at least you knew about Soltan Mahmoud and Ayaz .... Soltan Mahmoud love to Ayaz is well known ....

when you reading history you should be wise and find out something that historian didn't wrote clearly ...

source please , cos I can't believe a man who sacrificed his family and children and fought against mongols is a gay .

source please , cos I can't believe a man who sacrificed his family and children and fought against mongols is a gay .

zarbol masal : giram pedare to bood jakesh ! az $ex pedar to ra che hasel !!! :omghaha:

well , Even though Persian Wikipedia isn't reliable source but :

به عقیده مورخین ضعف درونی سپاهیان، آشفتگی سیاسی ایران و حسادت برادران و اطرافیان جلال الدین و عیاشی وی از دلایل اصلی شکست او بود.

او در جنگ با مغولان فاقد سیاست خاصی بود و علی*رغم شجاعت، اغلب اوقات را پس از جنگ به عیاشی می*گذراند.پس از فتح هر شهر رفتارش با بزرگان و مردم بسیار متکبرانه بود تا جاییکه هیچ کس مایل به همراهی با وی نمی*شد. همچنین جنگ*های فاقد نقشه وی تنها مغولان را به سراسر سرزمین ایران کشاند و ویرانیها را شدت بخشید.]

جلال*الدین خوارزمشاه - ویکی*پدیا

don't fall in historian traps ... they only wanted to create a hero ... Jalal al Din only was a great warrior ... He even wasn't a great man .... and he only wanted to protect his kingdom ( well , it is better to say he only wanted to has a kingdom ) .... and you should know nationalism hadn't any value in 6th century ....

Jalal ad-Din Mingburnu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

another thing is that I didn't mean he actually was a gay , but the chance is high .... and I read it in a book .... old one ...

another thing , history is sad book for us ... just a though ...

another thing , history is sad book for us ... just a though ...

lts cool to see you interested in history and thanks for the info however I don't agree with you in blaming our history like some of the religious people in our country .

lts cool to see you interested in history and thanks for the info however I don't agree with you in blaming our history like some of the religious people in our country .

I don't blame history .... the only part of history that interest me is Cyrus the great era .... nothing more nothing less .... and most painful part of Iran history is after Agha Mohammad Khan death till 50 years ago .... there is no point of blaming history ....

and you are biased toward religious Iranian ....

and one of most painful part of history for me is that we only have our enemy view about our history .... !!!

just look at Hackhamaneshi era ... we only have Heroudet and Younani version !!!

Oh really?

you confirmed my word, as we can see it just made a hole in The roof top and it even couldn't blow up That room. If it was a missile or big rocket, whole the apartment with neighbors were on the Air and all windows in the street and two alleys behind it were exploded.

you confirmed my word, as we can see it just made a hole in The roof top and it even couldn't blow up That room. If it was a missile or big rocket, whole the apartment with neighbors were on the Air and all windows in the street and two alleys behind it were exploded.

:cuckoo:

There is a rocket and there is a rocket

3184_model_rocket.jpg

nasa-shuttle-launch.jpg

:cuckoo:

There is a rocket and there is a rocket

3184_model_rocket.jpg

nasa-shuttle-launch.jpg

Thank you for confirming my words again. that's exactly what i said. so since now dont try to count hamas home-made rockets as a heavy bloody weapon.

Only by destroying whole building it can hurt human?

The shrapnels will bounce off human flesh?

46882551.jpg

966065-gaza-damage-to-cost-1-2bn-hamas.jpg

israel_146582159_620x350.jpg

Qassam perforate with shrapnels concrete wall but it will not hurt a flesh? :cuckoo:

And Qassams are by far not the only thing being launch at Israel from Gaza, there are Grads, zilzals, mortars etc...

46882551.jpg

Qassam perforate with shrapnels concrete wall but it will not hurt a flesh? :cuckoo:

And Qassams are by far not the only thing being launch at Israel from Gaza, there are Grads, zilzals, mortars etc...

do you knew what is a zelzal ?
for the information it will level a house with several house around it. don't compare it with Qassam and also its range is above 200km and carry up to to 600kg of explosives
if you saw such thing in Hamas arsenal then call me
800px-Zelzal_3_2012.jpg

also Qassam , Grad and mortars are doing the same amount of damage.

46882551.jpg

did i say they will not hurt anybody!?!? I'm comparing them with missiles and heavy rockets.
it means if you take cover behind a wall or another room, you dont get damage.(it's clear in your pics)
but when a missile hit the apartment, doesn't matter where you are in the house , whole the apartment is on the air and...( read again my old posts instead of being delusional or making story)

I've never heard hamas is using zelzal.
about grad and it's family, they even cant completely destroy a wall . They are very useful against infantry spots in fronts. It's because of what they are made and it's purpose.

did i say they will not hurt anybody!?!? I'm comparing them with missiles and heavy rockets.
it means if you take cover behind a wall or another room, you dont get damage.(it's clear in your pics)
but when a missile hit the apartment, doesn't matter where you are in the house , whole the apartment is on the air and...( read again my old posts instead of being delusional or making story)

I've never heard hamas is using zelzal.
about grad and it's family, they even cant completely destroy a wall . They are very useful against infantry spots in fronts. It's because of what they are made and it's purpose.

Yes you did!

http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...ystem-last-news-about-b373-3.html#post4311547

you should know most rockets of hamas are home made and are not strong. most of them are like katyusha that just can hurt people and hard can destroy a wall.

seriously? do you use drug?

]you should know most rockets of hamas are home made and are not strong. most of them are like katyusha that just can hurt people and hard can destroy a wall.

It means:
1-It hurts people
2-It cant completely destroy a wall or a apartment like other heavy rockets or missile can do.

hence less people die and many can be survive by taking cover in Hamas rocket Attack.

Dude, i dont know hebrew.. believe me.

I wonder what it will be:

1) Repainted S-200?
2) Repainted Hawk?
3) Oil Drums?
4) Plastic toy like Qaher-313?
really?ur that arrogant,ur county is a little ***** hiding behind usa's skirts,we'll see the truth when these toys r used against u :angry: btw i dont care if im banned because im sayin the right thing ,also i would like to ask the admin that why r israelis allowed here being that this is a pakistani defense fourm,this way ur only tolerating these people :pissed:

Back
Top Bottom