What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

upload_2020-7-29_12-59-53.jpeg

upload_2020-7-29_13-0-12.jpeg

:)

Edit:
Its from the exercise. Also you can clearly see that once again Iranian bm have very poor accuracy.

so we destroyed an AN/TPY-2 radar mock up?? :what::what:
Yes!
Can they use these tubes to launch balistic missiles from the navy ships?
Yes! It autocorrects it’s trajectory upon launch. In theory you should be able launch it vertically as well.
This one is the most interesting imo.
upload_2020-7-29_23-48-22.jpeg

Finless and launched underground. Meaning TVC, trajectory correction, thus should be canister enabled and space efficient for ships! Impressive to say the least!

http://www.ensafnews.com/183423/سقوط-پهپاد-آمریکا-با-سامانه-اس-۳۰۰-اجر/

As I said, he is not a phony guy like most of the military folks you refer to. I know him very well and I worked with him in the past. He doesn’t lie (he does not need to).
He is Rouhani's guy, so I doubt in every word which comes out of his mouth.

His words are also ambiguous (maybe he meant they would jam the missile), anyway I prefer to believe someone in this field who has done the job, rather than a random guy in government.

He is Rouhani's guy, so I doubt in every word which comes out of his mouth.

His words are also ambiguous (maybe he meant they would jam the missile), anyway I prefer to believe someone in this field who has done the job, rather than a random guy in government.

Are you actually calling Shahid Sattari's son some random guy in the Government? This a guy that had security clearance before he even hit puberty... So he is most definitely not some random guy!

Till today most of our Air Forces most notable achievements are projects that started by his father.... Owj, Kowsar, Qassed, OWJ engine, Arming F-14's with HAWK missiles that lead to the Fakor.... He was basically the Tehrani Moghadam of Iran's Airforce and if hadn't been martyred in the mid 90's a lot of these projects would have gone into mass production over a decade ago!

Are you actually calling Shahid Sattari's son some random guy in the Government? This a guy that had security clearance before he even hit puberty... So he is most definitely not some random guy!

Till today most of our Air Forces most notable achievements are projects that started by his father.... Owj, Kowsar, Qassed, OWJ engine, Arming F-14's with HAWK missiles that lead to the Fakor.... He was basically the Tehrani Moghadam of Iran's Airforce and if hadn't been martyred in the mid 90's a lot of these projects would have gone into mass production over a decade ago!
گیرم که پدر تو بود فاضل/از فضل پدر تو را چه حاصل؟

Shahid Sattari was a great personality. You are right, we miss someone in that calibre. But we still miss someone like him

گیرم که پدر تو بود فاضل/از فضل پدر تو را چه حاصل؟

Shahid Sattari was a great personality. You are right, we miss someone in that calibre. But we still miss someone like him

Hadeh aghalesh ean e keh az pedaresh dastressi be ettelaat keh haselesh shood!

And we are not talking about his capabilities simply access to intel!

"dear Surena, you are the son of gen Sattari, and a good supporter of Rouhani, so let us share confidential air defense information with you!"
Is that what you think of our military?!

What you said about Surena is an exact meaning of the word "آقازاده". Rouhani needed the name of Sattari, that's why he chose Surena, nothing more.

"dear Surena, you are the son of gen Sattari, and a good supporter of Rouhani, so let us share confidential air defense information with you!"
Is that what you think of our military?!

What you said about Surena is an exact meaning of the word "آقازاده". Rouhani needed the name of Sattari, that's why he chose Surena, nothing more.
He is a good man a true scientist really a hardworking character. He was and still is one of the key members of many Iranian defense and industrial projects. Please don't just judge people like that.

Back
Top Bottom