What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

"dear Surena, you are the son of gen Sattari, and a good supporter of Rouhani, so let us share confidential air defense information with you!"
Is that what you think of our military?!

What you said about Surena is an exact meaning of the word "آقازاده". Rouhani needed the name of Sattari, that's why he chose Surena, nothing more.

There are two types of people that are bad for the Republic.

People like Rouhani who are naive and wish Iran to be aligned with the West at all costs. They cannot see the strategic consequences of making rushed decisions (see example of Ghaddafi).

other is people like you who are so blinded by the conservative vs reformist divide that they are blinded from making accurate decisions in the best interest of the nation. (See current republican vs democrat political deadlock in US legislative branch).

Both types of people lead to ineffective governance.

"dear Surena, you are the son of gen Sattari, and a good supporter of Rouhani, so let us share confidential air defense information with you!"
Is that what you think of our military?!

What you said about Surena is an exact meaning of the word "آقازاده". Rouhani needed the name of Sattari, that's why he chose Surena, nothing more.

1st off as Khanevadeh shahideh na MASOUL! Have some respect! And he is most definitely not a Agha Zadeh!
His father died in 1995! So the idea that he got to where he is due to under the table dealings of his father is beyond absurd!
2ndly He is from a family of patriots and was brought up in a family of Patriot and because his dad was an officer in the Air Force he has been vetted by Iran's intel agencies since before he hit puberty

Finally He is well educated and worked hard to get to where he is and if he got some help along the way that's the least the government can do for what they sacrificed for our country!

And those are the facts and any government that doesn't take care of the family of the patriots who gave every inch of their life protecting our country isn't a government worth protecting! So utilizing such families is the least our government can do for what they gave up and contributed to our country!

And if you think among Iran's Military simply being the Son of a Martyr doesn't hold weight then your delusional and again among Iran's Air Force his father is like the Tehrani Moghadam of Iran's Air Force Program!

And the fact that the U.S. has access to S300 codes is nothing new and has been mention repeatedly even in Iran's own media and your not in a position to say whether the info being put out by Iran's gov is miss information or not
but your insult of the son of Iran's most notable martyred Air Force commander simply because his political beliefs don't conform with yours speaks volumes on your character!

1st off as Khanevadeh shahideh na MASOUL! Have some respect! And he is most definitely not a Agha Zadeh!
His father died in 1995! So the idea that he got to where he is due to under the table dealings of his father is beyond absurd!
2ndly He is from a family of patriots and was brought up in a family of Patriot and because his dad was an officer in the Air Force he has been vetted by Iran's intel agencies since before he hit puberty

Finally He is well educated and worked hard to get to where he is and if he got some help along the way that's the least the government can do for what they sacrificed for our country!

And those are the facts and any government that doesn't take care of the family of the patriots who gave every inch of their life protecting our country isn't a government worth protecting! So utilizing such families is the least our government can do for what they gave up and contributed to our country!

And if you think among Iran's Military simply being the Son of a Martyr doesn't hold weight then your delusional and again among Iran's Air Force his father is like the Tehrani Moghadam of Iran's Air Force Program!

And the fact that the U.S. has access to S300 codes is nothing new and has been mention repeatedly even in Iran's own media and your not in a position to say whether the info being put out by Iran's gov is miss information or not
but your insult of the son of Iran's most notable martyred Air Force commander simply because his political beliefs don't conform with yours speaks volumes on your character!
No background deal is needed, everything is one the scene, getting any privilege because of your family is the meaning of Aghazadeh.

Just like you who thinks X and Y deserve to be promoted because of good/great/whatever work of their family, others think the same way, and the result is a system full of family relationships, full of corruption. Yet, it's always despicable, there is no exception, that's why even Imam Khomeini prohibited his entire family of getting any position in the government; that's why Khamanei has warned his sons they have to change their family name first before even getting into economic activities.

Our Politics is our religion, our religion is our politics, remember this?!
So yes, I spare no one when it's due, for example, the children of Great martyr Hemmat are now nothing less than Zionists! the son of Ayatollah Ban-Sadr sold his country during war, etc.

But regardless of the religion, martyrdom and similar concepts, my problem with arse-holes like Surena Sattari is that they sold the future of this country (that much that they could), slowed our scientific advancement (as much as they could), I don't blame a Laboo-Foroosh who voted to a traitor who promised a good life by slowing our scientific advancement, but certainly I wont forget traitors like Surena who encouraged that Laboo-foroosh with this lie, a so called science deputy of president who proudly inaugurates the assembly line of Pegeot301, jut to be shut down few months later when his masters didn't provide the parts.

He should sell the Laboo beside the streets, that much he deserves.

No background deal is needed, everything is one the scene, getting any privilege because of your family is the meaning of Aghazadeh.

Just like you who thinks X and Y deserve to be promoted because of good/great/whatever work of their family, others think the same way, and the result is a system full of family relationships, full of corruption. Yet, it's always despicable, there is no exception, that's why even Imam Khomeini prohibited his entire family of getting any position in the government; that's why Khamanei has warned his sons they have to change their family name first before even getting into economic activities.

So yes, I spare no one when it's due, for example, the children of Great martyr Hemmat are now nothing less than Zionists! the son of Ayatollah Ban-Sadr sold his country during war, etc.

But regardless of the religion, martyrdom and similar concepts, my problem with arse-holes like Surena Sattari is that they sold the future of this country (that much that they could), slowed our scientific advancement (as much as they could), I don't blame a Laboo-Foroosh who voted to a traitor who promised a good life by slowing our scientific advancement, but certainly I wont forget traitors like Surena who encouraged that Laboo-foroosh with this lie, a so called science deputy of president who proudly inaugurates the assembly line of Pegeot301, jut to be shut down few months later when his masters didn't provide the parts.

If I recall correctly, wasn’t your idol Ahmadinejad? The man whose period of reign is synonymous with the greatest Corruption period in the history of the Republic? The man who is right now writing love letters to MBS?

Very ironic who you like and dislike.

Apparently changing your mind is a mission-impossible for you. I don’t know how to explain to you! I know the guy very well. More than you can imagine. He doesn’t believe in most of the things you think he does, because he knows how his father lost his life. He is a real patriot like his father.

If I recall correctly, wasn’t your idol Ahmadinejad? The man whose period of reign is synonymous with the greatest Corruption period in the history of the Republic? The man who is right now writing love letters to MBS?

Very ironic who you like and dislike.
Greatest corruption period?!
Based on which criteria? Among of Reports in Anti-Iran reports? Good to know

Apparently changing your mind is a mission-impossible for you. I don’t know how to explain to you! I know the guy very well. More than you can imagine. He doesn’t believe in most of the things you think he does, because he knows how his father lost his life. He is a real patriot like his father.
I judge people based on what they have done, this personal knowing is like a poison in judging the government guys.

فکر نمیکنی با این تعریف شما تمام خانواده شهدا میشن آقازاده

Greatest corruption period?!
Based on which criteria? Among of Reports in Anti-Iran reports? Good to know

oilexports_real.png

Period of Ahmadinejad’s rule. Yet much of the revenue gone to corruption, Middle men, and theft. Simple google search that even someone like you should be able to pull off.

Now your idol is courting MBS as if his defiance of the SL was not enough during his time. The man wanted to be the Erdogan of Iran.

Even the establishment does not like him anymore and cut his wings shortly after he left office.

But I won’t waste my time arguing with a man who reveres a person who spoke in a prominent US University and embarrassed Iran as a nation by proclaiming “there are no gays in Iran”. Such an individual like yourself cannot see reason and live in a world tinted by the color you wish to see.

Enjoy that bubble Mohsen.

oilexports_real.png

Period of Ahmadinejad’s rule. Yet much of the revenue gone to corruption, Middle men, and theft. Simple google search that even someone like you should be able to pull off.

Now your idol is courting MBS as if his defiance of the SL was not enough during his time. The man wanted to be the Erdogan of Iran.

Even the establishment does not like him anymore and cut his wings shortly after he left office.

But I won’t waste my time arguing with a man who reveres a person who spoke in a prominent US University and embarrassed Iran as a nation by proclaiming “there are no gays in Iran”. Such an individual like yourself cannot see reason and live in a world tinted by the color you wish to see.

What does this graph show? How many oil was sold?

What does this graph show? How many oil was sold?

oil revenue in dollars adjusted for inflation/cost. So Iran sold more oil towards the end of shah when taking costs/inflation into account, but as you can see the Ahmadinejad years were some of the best in the history of the Republic due to high oil prices (at the time).

Topic of this thread is

"Iranian Air Defense Systems"
Well, since random civilians with a degree in mechanic and expertise of opening car assembly lines are more credible than our air defenses (specially those who have done their job very well), then maybe we should change the title to Random Reformist's claims!

oilexports_real.png

lol, Even yourself don't know what you have posted.
Rouhani and Ahmadinejad both had the same oil revenue, Ahmadinejad sold with higher price, Rouhani sold more barrel. yet Rouhani's Rial revenue (which is what our government pays for projects) is more than the sum of all previous governments.
index_png2.png

index(1).png

I only care about what Ahmadinejad did for Iran, highest science growth rate, unprecedented advancement in major science sectors, paying attention to deserted cities and it's people, lots of infrastructure projects, etc.

But of course Zionists like you who can't argue on these issues likes to talk about their beloved gays. good for you, that's your level of argument. Ahmadinejad's speech in NY was a complete success, just watch the speech to see how many times people clap for him, lol.

Rouhani and Ahmadinejad both had the same oil revenue, Ahmadinejad sold with higher price, Rouhani sold more barrel.

What a load of propaganda.

Iran was selling oil above $100 a barrel millions barrels per day under your idol with Rial at 1,200-2,000 to the dollar. Rouhani has been selling oil at sub below 1M (maybe even sub 500,000) barrels per day with rial at anywhere from 10,000 to 26,000 depending on what timeframe you are looking at!

Even the government has admitted that the oil situation is worse than during the imposed war and yet you sit here positing propaganda claiming Ahmadinejad and Rouhani had same oil revenue. Absurd.

Ahmadinjad had no claim to the success he INHERITED from the hardworking Iranian institutions that had been set into motion years before he came into power.

The man inherited a strong Iranian economy, strong currency, and high oil prices. What did he do with it all? Maybe paid you to shill for him who knows.

Back
Top Bottom