What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

maybe we should change the title to Random Reformist's claims!

Its probably better to start a brand new thread with that actual title rather than hijack and clutter up the existing air defences thread

Law is the difference.
oh so law can say so , wonder how much the rest of Aghazadeh-ha used law to advance their agenda and how much they used means out of law.

you don't get it for a normal people when he see how much they differently treat him at work, University , ..... with one less qualified but have the support of that law this can be frusterating , how much resentment that can bring.

Its probably better to start a brand new thread with that actual title rather than hijack and clutter up the existing air defences thread

I have reported a whole bunch of offtopic posts but the mods still have not done anything to address it.

Does Iranian air defense have SHORAD missile like tor from the Russians?

In development, it will be designated Oghab. There will be two versions, one based on the Tor, which Iran has in its inventory and the other on Pantsir, which Iran has access to through Iraq and Syria.
both of them will be based on Tor system , the pantsir part come from the fact that early version won't have cannon but later model come with a cannon so they compared it to pantsir.

both of them will be based on Tor system , the pantsir part come from the fact that early version won't have cannon but later model come with a cannon so they compared it to pantsir.
What cannon? 35mm copy of GDF?

What cannon? 35mm copy of GDF?
my guess , its more like a pair of 3 barrelled Gatling gun but you can't be sure until it come out something based on Akhgar or Asefeh maybe till then ,they'll refine it a little more

In development, it will be designated Oghab. There will be two versions, one based on the Tor, which Iran has in its inventory and the other on Pantsir, which Iran has access to through Iraq and Syria.
There was this 100mm cannon. I think it was called sair(سعیر or صعیر؟). does it count as shorad?

No background deal is needed, everything is one the scene, getting any privilege because of your family is the meaning of Aghazadeh.

Just like you who thinks X and Y deserve to be promoted because of good/great/whatever work of their family, others think the same way, and the result is a system full of family relationships, full of corruption. Yet, it's always despicable, there is no exception, that's why even Imam Khomeini prohibited his entire family of getting any position in the government; that's why Khamanei has warned his sons they have to change their family name first before even getting into economic activities.

Our Politics is our religion, our religion is our politics, remember this?!
So yes, I spare no one when it's due, for example, the children of Great martyr Hemmat are now nothing less than Zionists! the son of Ayatollah Ban-Sadr sold his country during war, etc.

But regardless of the religion, martyrdom and similar concepts, my problem with arse-holes like Surena Sattari is that they sold the future of this country (that much that they could), slowed our scientific advancement (as much as they could), I don't blame a Laboo-Foroosh who voted to a traitor who promised a good life by slowing our scientific advancement, but certainly I wont forget traitors like Surena who encouraged that Laboo-foroosh with this lie, a so called science deputy of president who proudly inaugurates the assembly line of Pegeot301, jut to be shut down few months later when his masters didn't provide the parts.

He should sell the Laboo beside the streets, that much he deserves.

So according to your definition all the children of all the martyrs in Iran who have every received any kind of benefit are automatically aghazadeh! What a retarded way of looking at things!
Fact is if anyone in Iran deserves to get benefits, it should be the families of people who gave their lives for our country!

People like you are a disease! I've seen people like you even throw Shahid Solaimani under the bus because he didn't fully conform to their deluded views on Hejab!

Whether knowingly or unknowingly you are the "Matarsak" of the Zionists both in Iran and outside! And that's why the most craziest and most notable of you Hejab By Force supporters have always ended up being actual Israeli Spy's who before getting caught went around pressing coins & pens on the forehead of so called bad Hejab women!

Fact is supporters of Hejab by force truly have no business commenting on any part of Iran's economy! You have destroyed entire industries in Iran and you wanna talk about a Peugeot factory!

Get this through that little brain of yours unless we literally use Gold as currency in an interconnected and competing global economy you can not cut your self off from multi billion dollar industries especially one as vital as tourism and somehow magically expect your currency to be able to compete and not conform to the standard supply and demand laws. And going to a gold standard is far more restrictive than you may think....
And filling bus loads of people from Iraq and Afghanistan to take to Mashhad isn't going to fix that because it's not about the number of ppl that come but rather the cash and foreign currency they bring!
So if anyone is to blame for Iran's economy it's people like YOU and your deluded views of both the world and Islam! And ppl like have no business commenting on any part of Iran's economy for you are the MAIN DISEASE afflicting it!

And where is your beloved Ahmadi today? Same Ahmadi that called Sardar Solaimani's of Iran baradaraon e gachagchee is now writing love letters to Al Saud! LOL! I've been telling you for years he was a Traitor! Look at him now! He's finally starting to show his true colors!

I was under impression one is hot launched (traditional Iranian architecture) and other is cold launched (Russian architecture).

I was under impression one is hot launched (traditional Iranian architecture) and other is cold launched (Russian architecture).
Oghab will be based on the Tor-M1 while Separ will be based on the Pantsir-S1. The second iteration of the Oghab will also be equipped with two autocannon guns.

Oghab will be based on the Tor-M1 while Separ will be based on the Pantsir-S1. The second iteration of the Oghab will also be equipped with two autocannon guns.
Isn't Sipar a future turkish airdefense system ?

Back
Top Bottom