What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

the problem
what you name as Sayyad to me looks 15th Khordad of Army which is what Talash project morphed into and use Najm-804 (the upgraded version of Najm-802)
2531211.jpg
All we know is that the IRGC-ASF's Sayyad system has been seen in configurations with both the Najm-802 and Najm-802B. 15th Khordad is an IRIADF project that uses Najm-804 as you stated.

SayyadNajm802.jpg

^ Najm-802

802B.jpg

^ Najm-802B (the one in the picture I posted before)
and this is Najm-802 as you see very different from what you posted in the system you call Sayyad
D-EbcSkXYAUK6yB.jpg
That's not Najm-802 but Bavar-373's Meraj-4.

All we know is that the IRGC-ASF's Sayyad system has been seen in configurations with both the Najm-802 and Najm-802B. 15th Khordad is an IRIADF project that uses Najm-804 as you stated.

View attachment 858876
^ Najm-802

View attachment 858877
^ Najm-802B (the one in the picture I posted before)

That's not Najm-802 but Bavar-373's Meraj-4.

If IRIAF plays its card right, we have at our hand a wide, layered integrated Air defense of Iran. The Air defense is getting stronger and stronger by days.

you talk about sayyad system , well please show it to us , provide some information about it.

do you have any photo of its TR units or the rest of electronic used in it , that would be a lot more interesting

Sure, I have photos from multiple angles of every micro component, shared with me directly by the Iranian joint chief of staff who is a childhood buddy of mine, with whom I still play football every Thursday morning. But jokes aside, I think the picture is interesting enough to most of us.

Last edited:
hey guys;does anybody knows,which documentary showed this footages about Radar test rooms in Iran?
If anyone has the link of it,share it.
D-EZw02XoAk4Qa6.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom