What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

hey guys;does anybody knows,which documentary showed this footages about Radar test rooms in Iran?
If anyone has the link of it,share it.View attachment 863049
I tried earlier today and will keep trying on and off. Persianboy or imamedia youtube channels might have it; I already went through Ali Javid's play list and didn't see it.
It was a documentary about air defense systems evolution in the country from the first copies of a Chinese system in the 1980s to developing something like the Najm 804 today.
On a related note, it is imperative that we start downloading these vids from youtube because they are even more important than individual pictures and are great reference and also very difficult to search for years after they have been uploaded.

I tried earlier today and will keep trying on and off. Persianboy or imamedia youtube channels might have it; I already went through Ali Javid's play list and didn't see it.
It was a documentary about air defense systems evolution in the country from the first copies of a Chinese system in the 1980s to developing something like the Najm 804 today.
On a related note, it is imperative that we start downloading these vids from youtube because they are even more important than individual pictures and are great reference and also very difficult to search for years after they have been uploaded.
thank you bro.i have watched "battle of waves"but those anechoic chambers were not on that documentary at all.even i wattched some documentarie of "thurayya".i am looking for it in most of youtube channels you mentioned but couldn't find it so far.

Interesting, seems Like missile for short to medium range for Sayyad
FayFOlTXEAI-ie6.jpeg
FayFODoX0AAKaBv.jpeg

There was a post that said that air defence system is a upgraded Mersad. Basically what Joshan AD is to Khordad 15 or what Khordad 3 is to Tabas.
Yes but that Sayyad missile seems to be New version for VLS, it make sense since it is excpected New VLS AD to be developed for New ships

Interesting looking small missile on display,looks more like an a2a missile than a sam.
FayFODoX0AAKaBv.jpg

The Sayyad missile on display also looks like it might be slightly different as well,the center body strakes look a lot shorter than the ones on the Sayyad 2.
media%2FFayMJvcXkAY23sH.jpg%3Fname%3Dsmall

We can see the video here

Last edited:
Yes but that Sayyad missile seems to be New version for VLS, it make sense since it is excpected New VLS AD to be developed for New ships
This was certainly a much needed development gap that is going to be filled.

This new system does not surprise me at all, I was going to write yesterday that we have to expect a most surprising burst of announcement in the next week. It is time to shake this forum which has been total drift for some time. It's awful what I see here and especially in the Iriaf section.

I made predictions here on forum and I call myself according to my intuitions and research that my prediction was the tip of the iceberg. It's even heavier than I thought. Finally, the false analyzes and conviction of some people in this forum will go up in smoke. Peed is missing on forum because this forum is agony

This new system does not surprise me at all, I was going to write yesterday that we have to expect a most surprising burst of announcement in the next week. It is time to shake this forum which has been total drift for some time. It's awful what I see here and especially in the Iriaf section.

I made predictions here on forum and I call myself according to my intuitions and research that my prediction was the tip of the iceberg. It's even heavier than I thought. Finally, the false analyzes and conviction of some people in this forum will go up in smoke. Peed is missing on forum because this forum is agony
We already knew about a VLS system being developed. This was seen with the Bavar system. This is not a shocking surprise.

When are you going to do your write ups you always claim to write but never end up doing so.

Interesting looking small missile on display,looks more like an a2a missile than a sam.
View attachment 872666
The Sayyad missile on display also looks like it might be slightly different as well,the center body strakes look a lot shorter than the ones on the Sayyad 2.
media%2FFayMJvcXkAY23sH.jpg%3Fname%3Dsmall

We can see the video here

Looks like a modified HQ-7/Crotale missile. Of which Iran was a owner of such a system.

1661203739513.jpeg

1661203766614.jpeg

When are you going to do your write ups you always claim to write but never end up doing so.

Make 100’s of vauge claims then claim you always predicted this from the start. It’s called the Nostradamus effect

We already knew about a VLS system being developed. This was seen with the Bavar system. This is not a shocking surprise.

Lol! There are people who know my statements here and I have always said that time will play my favors. Now I know more than ever that time really plays in my favors. A little patience again and there are people who will bring out my statements in desired time. Yes, it is high time to shake this sad agony forum. The Iriaf section is really mercy

Back
Top Bottom