What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

1603318627283.png

1603318695726.png

All in one

1603319439723.png

Last edited:
Basically today we saw iran majority of Air Defence systems. Tabas, 3rd khordad, mersad-16, khordad-15, and Tor system. Bavar-373 radar presence indicates that the system will be tested which confirms it is operational. Two days left, let’s hope for surprises.
I wanted Oghab so we could say we completed all defensive tires sadly it seems we must wait more

I remember those clearly, bro...

We used to fight with him... check my signature, since then the unveiling of bavar 373, i have been looking for him.
I miss those days, users here at pak defence are good comparing to the good old WAFF.

We had a field day with them in WAFF, but as the saying goes first they laugh at you then they will ignore you and then you win.

These achievements have been achieved by dedicated personnel in MODAFL, IRGC and Army, we will be always grateful to them, ten years ago we only copied MIM-23 and HQ-7s but today we are a leading nation in air defense.

As for @500 recently we have seen a lot from another of his favorites, firetrucks(AKA 3rd Khordad, Tabas and Raad).:)

RAAD = Russian Buk missiles packed on airport fire truck.

parade_11.1369032331.jpg

+

carmichael-airport-fire-truck-02.1369032333.jpg

=

raadmediumrangeairdefen.jpg

Tabas and 3rd Khordad participating in this exercise.
1399073017223930421484114.jpg

This baby even has extinguished a Global Hawk.
1399073017223922521484114.jpg

I miss those days, users here at pak defence are good comparing to the good old WAFF.

We had a field day with them in WAFF, but as the saying goes first they laugh at you then they will ignore you and then you win.

These achievements have been achieved by dedicated personnel in MODAFL, IRGC and Army, we will be always grateful to them, ten years ago we only copied MIM-23 and HQ-7s but today we are a leading nation in air defense.

As for @500 recently we have seen a lot from another of his favorites, firetrucks(AKA 3rd Khordad, Tabas and Raad).:)

Tabas and 3rd Khordad participating in this exercise.
View attachment 681631
This baby even has extinguished a Global Hawk.
View attachment 681633
LOL!!
I remember that post,the irony is that the pictured Carmichael cobra 2 crash tender is HUGE,heres a picture with some people for comparison.
35554.jpg

Now heres the tabbas [same chassis as the 3rd of khordad] for comparison
2813502_953.jpg

Bit of a difference,eh? :smart:

Must admit, GREAT accomplishments by Iran. Only little over 15 years ago they were trying to reverse engineer P12 radar. Excellent work. Viva la Libertad
thanks its very appropriated , well 30 years of investment in universities and closing the technology gap is finally paying off.

They have blurred the video where it shows the TEL in the launch.
Ek7YaJ-XIAI7ezN.jpeg.jpg

Ek7YpzHWkAAeKUK.jpeg.jpg

Also there is something fishy about this pic
Ek6pCdMX0AYD-kW.jpeg.jpg

And have used the old video of Bavar-373 TEL.

The only video showing new TEL is this.
Screenshot_20201022-145727_Samsung Internet.jpg

There is something else on that truck beside the missile cans and they don't want us to see it for now but appearently Bavar-373 new TEL is a TELAR, it has a radar like S300V.

And there is evidence.
This video shows the manufacturing of TEL(TELAR) and the radar is clearly visible.
Ek6pDOgXUAA4xFF.jpeg.jpg

Ek6pDW7XYAAhapA.jpeg.jpg

I am getting exicetd.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom