What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

This could actually be the original bavar 373 4axle tel that was originally intended to use an s300v type mast illuminator,thats why theres the large gap between the 2 launch canisters.
Ek8fI8AXUAU7pyq

Ea9Ns8yWoAUazLN.jpg

Ea9N1VUWAAAHrCw.png

so the exercise has just ended ( out of nowhere ) and they don't say why it's extremely wearied this almost never happens :what:

something is cooking and we don't know what it is.

This could actually be the original bavar 373 4axle tel that was originally intended to use an s300v type mast illuminator,thats why theres the large gap between the 2 launch canisters.
Ek8fI8AXUAU7pyq

View attachment 681844
View attachment 681845
I believe that the S-300V type that we see been manufactured is not cancelled and as a matter of fact ut is the final and latest version, with TEL being the prototype.

This Bavar test was also possibly conducted by S300v type TELAR.

Who said it has ended?
army

i think the white missile for Bavar-373 uses hit to kill technology as i didn't see explosion not from target drone and not from video released and its in line with almost all western anti BM systems

Last edited:

They probably achieved all their objectives, so the two days was all it was. You can tell most of the drills was kept quite secret with only very limited information being allowed out. They definitely tested all sorts of new systems we have never seen before. This entire drills was about using their new systems.

I think in the next year we will see new development to Bavar, they did say after 2 years it will surpass S-400. We should definitely expect a new very long range missile.

They probably achieved all their objectives, so the two days was all it was. You can tell most of the drills was kept quite secret with only very limited information being allowed out. They definitely tested all sorts of new systems we have never seen before. This entire drills was about using their new systems.

I think in the next year we will see new development to Bavar, they did say after 2 years it will surpass S-400. We should definitely expect a new very long range missile.

U.S. (and her closest allies) know almost all of what Iran does during these war games. I give you one hint: "Trump with his big mouth said that, at the time of RQ4A shooting down, that the Iranian AD unit did not get permission from command center and decided to shoot down the RQ4A on its own". Similar stupid thing was said when the Iranian space launch failed, which U.S. military command cringed at his stupidity to divulge information which tells the other side what U.S. is doing and how much they have infiltrated the networks.

I have no idea how much, but I would assume most of Iran's networks have been compromised and infiltrated.

They have blurred the video where it shows the TEL in the launch.
View attachment 681760
View attachment 681759
Also there is something fishy about this pic
View attachment 681761
And have used the old video of Bavar-373 TEL.

The only video showing new TEL is this.
View attachment 681762
There is something else on that truck beside the missile cans and they don't want us to see it for now but appearently Bavar-373 new TEL is a TELAR, it has a radar like S300V.

And there is evidence.
This video shows the manufacturing of TEL(TELAR) and the radar is clearly visible.
View attachment 681764
View attachment 681765

I am getting exicetd.

That’s an Bavar prototype that lost out to the winner prototype.

It was supposed to be Iran’s S300V.

They may develop it for ABM capability or they may incorporate some aspects for next gen Bavar.
U.S. (and her closest allies) know almost all of what Iran does during these war games. I give you one hint: "Trump with his big mouth said that, at the time of RQ4A shooting down, that the Iranian AD unit did not get permission from command center and decided to shoot down the RQ4A on its own". Similar stupid thing was said when the Iranian space launch failed, which U.S. military command cringed at his stupidity to divulge information which tells the other side what U.S. is doing and how much they have infiltrated the networks.

I have no idea how much, but I would assume most of Iran's networks have been compromised and infiltrated.

You don’t talk on encrypted channels unless it’s times of war or highly sensitive information.

By purposefully communicating on Intercept-able channels you are letting the enemy know of a de-escalation cycle. You are basically telegraphing to the enemy there is not more attacks coming. I’m sure US did the same with Centcom after Solemani assassination so Iranian SIGNIT would understand there isn’t war coming.

And space launch was done by a civilian government agency so they would be using interceptable communication. They were launching a micro satellite not the Death Star.

Good catch!
Too obvious?
No I wondered why no threats is seen from north ... I mean obviously main wave of any aerial attack would be from south & west and then east but nothing from north at all? back in Shah time there was a plan in case of Soviet union invasion of Iran to withdraw to Zagros mountains waiting for allies to come to assistance Iran "Exercise Delawar" :

vlcsnap-2020-10-23-10h43m45s541.png
Sure no SU any more there but as far as I remember back in 2003 american parachuted in north Iraq (Kurdistan) ,despite Turkey refusal to let them use their lands, to open a new front even though by less number of troops ...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom