What's new

Iran will never seek nuclear weapons: Leader

SOHEIL

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
fathi20120222104531550.jpg

Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei says the Iranian nation has never sought and will never seek nuclear weapons as it has the capacity to challenge the nuclear-backed influence such powers rely on.

In a Wednesday meeting in Tehran with the director and officials of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran (AEOI) and nuclear scientists the Leader described the country’s nuclear and technological achievements further in line with national interests and beneficial for the future of the country.

“The Iranian nation has never pursued and will never pursue nuclear weapons,” said Ayatollah Khamenei.

“There is no doubt that the decision makers in the countries opposing us know well that Iran is not after nuclear weapons because the Islamic Republic, logically, religiously and theoretically, considers the possession of nuclear weapons a grave sin and believes the proliferation of such weapons is senseless, destructive and dangerous.”

“If nations are allowed to independently make progress in the fields of nuclear energy, aerospace, science, technology and industry, there will be no room left for the tyrannical dominance of world powers,” said the Leader.

“Sanctions have been in place since the victory of the Islamic Revolution while the nuclear issue is a matter of the past few years; therefore their (the West) real problem is with a nation that has decided to be independent.”

PressTV - Iran will never seek nuclear weapons: Leader

Simple question... Why bar the IAEA from inspections??
Who barred IAEA from inspection?Why have you believed this lie?They are inspecting every single nuclear facility in the country 24/7 and have surveillance cameras everywhere.
But last time they wanted to visit a military site.That's not possible,no stupid country would allow any foreign inspectors to it's deepest sites of military structure.

i have this doubt too...

If Iran is not interested in nuclear weapons and not making them, then why not ask IAEA inspectors to come to their country and inspect their facilities and end this issue once and for all.

If they dont trust western inspectors then ask for inspectors from China, india etc..

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Who barred IAEA from inspection?Why have you believed this lie?They are inspecting every single nuclear facility in the country 24/7 and have surveillance cameras everywhere.
But last time they wanted to visit a military site.That's not possible,no stupid country would allow any foreign inspectors to it's deepest sites of military structure.

If Iran is not making nuclear weapons, why do u have a nuclear site under military :what:

:guns:...be a man...and tell the world..We will make bombs....Fu(k u....
And after all this drama of denying and all...if u end up developing a bomb..my respect for u guys will be gone..

i have this doubt too...

If Iran is not interested in nuclear weapons and not making them, then why not ask IAEA inspectors to come to their country and inspect their facilities and end this issue once and for all.

If they dont trust western inspectors then ask for inspectors from China, india etc..

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

If Iran is not making nuclear weapons, why do u have a nuclear site under military :what:
I think you don't understand what i said.It's not that hard.That's BS.What nuclear site under military?In 2004 and also 2005 IAEA visited Parchin military facility and they concluded that it was clean of any nuclear tests or material(However Iran didn't have to let the inspectors to go there but we did to show our goodwill).Now once again they want to visit it and that's against the law because of previous efforts failed to prove anything.
Would India let any foreign inspectors visit every military site they want?Hell no.

:guns:...be a man...and tell the world..We will make bombs....Fu(k u....
And after all this drama of denying and all...if u end up developing a bomb..my respect for u guys will be gone..

:help: :lol:

I hope Iran does not really make nuclear weapon.

people dont realise making a nuke is not even that hard, what is hard is getting the fuel..
Iran is making top centrifuges and if any time they want a nuke they will have it withing 2 hours.

whilst the wahabis would lick israels *** for help.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom