What's new

Iran warns: will hit militant 'safe havens' inside Pakistan

wishing a better Iran makes you Arab slave , Wishing better Arab makes you Iran slave , if you say let it go people will tell you leave and if you ask for revenge people will say have patience .
And if you wish better Pakistan that makes you extremist more likely religious one, And asking for better and fair trade with India , China , Iran and even Afghanistan makes you.......................................... Well we are all some body but we aren't ?

Pakistani.

I agree.
That's why I do not bother posting much on such threads.
I do however write for unity,faith and discipline among the ranks of our society.

The reason I felt I should intervene was you misunderstood a fellow Pakistanis post and asked him to leave which is a request very un-Pakistani.

Duly noted. I deleted that post, my bad.

Pak Iran border to be protected more strictly by both countries, smugglers plus terrorists get benefits for weak security.
We need Iran as friendly neighbor not another enemy living acrorss the border.

So far iran have threaten the country behind the Islamic forces alliance (KSA) & the country whos former COAS is going to lead the alliance... ironic isnt it :coffee:
Bro as I said , Revolution need enemy and motivation , And we almost killed both (so far look like) so they will show desperation , 40+ countries , and all Muslims and Headed By Pakistan............
And they just bought 100 planes from USA (Buzurg Shatan) so they have to come up with some thing new, but we came in between ........
But we also need proper border management system on Iran side too. I will say even Fence . Its better to have it now , Interesting Time coming ahead.......

wishing a better Iran makes you Arab slave , Wishing better Arab makes you Iran slave , if you say let it go people will tell you leave and if you ask for revenge people will say have patience .
And if you wish better Pakistan that makes you extremist more likely religious one, And asking for better and fair trade with India , China , Iran and even Afghanistan makes you.......................................... Well we are all some body but we aren't ?

Alright pal, fair enough I apologise for being disingenuous.

What I was trying to say was, focus on countries that actually are warm and friendly towards Pakistan, some of these comprise of: China, Turkey, Britain, Saudi, Brazil, South Africa, other Arab states, Azerbaijan, Ukraine and so on and so forth. Perhaps focus on Russia and develop deeper ties. Iran is a lost cause at the moment, you have every reason to believe they could turn rogue at any minute, therefore it's best if they're left to their devices along with India and co.

P.S. Rule of thumb, always pick Saudi over Iran. You know where the holy cities are. Arab slaves means next to nothing whilst they're idol-worshipper, (Indian) slaves.

Pakistanis were right from day 1. Iranis, Indians and Afghans have made an alliance against Pakistan. We will see them.

Anyways more than typical rhetoric from Irani general, I 'd like to see Pakistani Shia members reply to this threat.
@BHarwana
Pakistani Shias will always worship these snakes. Do not expect them to say a single word against Iran!

Technically how large should the Pakistani Armed be now that they face active threats on all its frontiers (save PR China)?
Assume only battle-ready situation and no active war for analysis.
How many men/(women?) should be inducted to meet the shortfall?

Say what you wish about the Persian regime currently, their military is in fine shape. At least that is what appears to be. Not a fan of their regime personally but their expertise in covert ops and motivation is not to be looked down upon.

Please do not mock serving officer of a professional army on death row.
He isn't a serving officer.

We treat our POWs with professional attitude and examplary ethics.

That's why you have violated the Vienna convention and denied him consular access 15, or is it 16 times, have tried in in a kangaroo court without any defence and sentenced him to death?

So professional.

That's why you have violated the Vienna convention and denied him consular access 15, or is it 16 times, have tried in in a kangaroo court without any defence and sentenced him to death?

So professional.

You seem quite confused. Pick just one of your own statement. Both are contrary to each other.

And yes ask any serving or retired Indian armed forces personnel to testify this.

So professional.

We gonna hang the prick, and you my little injun friend can't do jack.

...Iranians giving it large behind a computer screen in Tehran LOL. I wonder if they actually believe their own fantasy stories? Your ambitions outweigh your skill-set. Sit down. Iran is nothing, not even 1/10th of India's power. Pakistan would dismantle you and you'll beg for a ceasefire like India.

12 of your guards perished all you did was talk and talk and talk and talk and propagate how you're going to do a fantasy 'surgical strike', if anything you're being shafted left, right and centre...hence the perpetual barking from your unprofessional army that got rammed up the rear by the Iraqis. Nobody gives a rat's as* about Iranians or their shi*hole of a country. Oh and Arabs are superior to you in every way, stay acutely envious LOL.

.. Good idea parsik, you ought to get out of your nan's basement more often... Get some fresh air. catch some sunlight and maybe a job in Dubai, pays more than Tehran. LOL.
Look at yourselves, using the same belligerent and threatening attitude to every nation talking up your superior (perceived) strength but entirely ignoring the matter at hand, why are all of Pakistan's neighbours echoing the same concerns about Pakistan and its harbouring of terrorists? Could it be part of a devious co-ordinated Hindu plot? Or more likely is there more than a grain of truth to such accusations?

This is a very very childish response and I imagine the mindset the Pak establishment has sought to create through decades of blatent propoganda and fear-mongering. You guys now do ISPR's work for them.

No critical thinking is being applied just de-facto aggression and dismissal, not a moment of introspection.

@Solomon2

You seem quite confused. Pick just one of your own statement. Both are contrary to each other.

And yes ask any serving or retired Indian armed forces personnel to testify this.
How are they contradictory?

We gonna hang the prick, and you my little injun friend can't do jack.
No you won't.

Look at yourselves, using the same belligerent and threatening attitude to every nation talking up your superior (perceived) strength but entirely ignoring the matter at hand, why are all of Pakistan's neighbours echoing the same concerns about Pakistan and its harbouring of terrorists? Could it be part of a devious co-ordinated Hindu plot? Or more likely is there more than a grain of truth to such accusations?

This is a very very childish response and I imagine the mindset the Pak establishment has sought to create through decades of blatent propoganda and fear-mongering. You guys now do ISPR's work for them.

No critical thinking is being applied just de-facto aggression and dismissal, not a moment of introspection.

@Solomon2

He isn't a serving officer or is he?

Why do you think that Vienna convention applies here at all?

Will India raise the issue on the UN along with its request for permanent membership at the security council?

If you continue like this you won't need an enemy anymore.

@Solomon2

No you won't.

Yes we will, and many Sikhs around the world will cheer, especially the ones who have suffered because of the injun security forces.

He isn't a serving officer or is he?

Why do you think that Vienna convention applies here at all?

Will India raise the issue on the UN along with its request for permanent membership at the security council?

If you continue like this you won't need an enemy anymore.
Do you know what the Vienna convetion is? It has nothing to do with military personel, he is an Indian citizen and as per the Vienna convention (which Pakistan ratified in 1969) is allowed consular relations. Pakistan has denied this right 15 times (at least).

You are delusional if you think Pakistan is on the right side of the law here, it has gone against every standing protocal and agreement engaging in a typically farcical circus that belies the complete lack of evidence Pakistan has against the accused.

Back
Top Bottom