What's new

Iran warns: will hit militant 'safe havens' inside Pakistan

Yo, I posted a video of Baluch kidnapping Iranian border guards less than a month ago. Iranians got that video taken down from YouTube. Lmao

@save_ghenda
this one?

Will be more safe when these projects be continued and developed in both sides ::

CHB-GWADAR-1.JPG

2103595.jpg

Safe boundaries have always been the result of economical progress. Do have a look at China-Russia or other economical boundaries. They are always safe because when governments see that boundaries have economical benefits, they will hardly try to secure it. Economy is the keys of safety

These projects depend on Iran being pariah or not. Pakistan can't go ahead while rest of the world have sanctioned you for being state sponser of terrorism.

:sarcastic: You just spewed Trump's shit

Trump can be wrong on everything but he is right on this one. now dont call me wahhabi zionist, salafi, wahhabi, i am not.

Fighting ISIS dont give one licence to interfere and poke right and left, recruite Pakistani and Afghans for syria and Iraq.

Why? Because of fighting ISIS?

You might want to read up on the Iran-Iraq War. The Iranians have quite an appetite for war and have proven themselves capable of fighting a long, drawn out war of attrition.

That being said however, the use of this language is regrettable, especially after Pakistan hosted the Iranian FM and assured him of full cooperation in this regard. With relations already hanging by a thread, any such untoward incident will only drive Pakistan and Iran further apart which would also harm Iran's own interest since Pakistan is the few remaining neutral countries in the Iran-KSA split.

Such threats are to be expected though when we let an incident like Chaman go unpunished. Pakistan's response should have been very strong and very visible. Simply accepting the Afghan's ceasefire and sharing a table with them a few hours after they mercilessly gunned down 12 unarmed civilians and 2 FC men was disgraceful.
Regrettable is the language used by your Commander. Further regrettable is the language you used by threaten Pakistan of your war apitite. Don't you think that you are grossly mistaken that Pakistanis will bow their head and will quietly listen to all this bullshit???

Fighting ISIS dont give one licence to interfere and poke right and left, recruite Pakistani and Afghans for syria and Iraq.
Again their , Iranis pakis afghans , guilt is fighting ISIS mercenaries. Is it?

i dont know when ISPR will confront Iran on recruiting Pakistani people for fighting in Syria and funding religious fanatics whose loyalty lies with Wilayate faqih.

Again their , Iranis pakis afghans , guilt is fighting ISIS mercenaries. Is it?

your terrorist state has no right to recruit foreign national, its considered terrorism and interference. maybe not in Mullah republic.

i dont know when ISPR will confront Iran on recruiting Pakistani people for fighting in Syria and funding religious fanatics whose loyalty lies with Wilayate faqih.
Before Israel's nuclear threat to Pakistan, your army was going to join us in Syria, Haqiqat will show itself to humans. Don't resist against truth

It is Pakistan's most earnest wish to keep the border with Iran "cold". Any militant activity that could ratchet up hostilities along one of our only two friendly borders is interpreted as a challenge to Pakistan's integrity and the elements that attempt to sow seeds of discord between the countries will be dealt with swiftly and decisively.

This pretty much sums up what Pakistan needs to work on.

So Iran wants a b
Before Israel's nuclear threat to Pakistan, your army was going to join us in Syria, Haqiqat will show itself to humans. Don't resist against truth
I think you forget, that unlike certain neighboring country, Pakistan is already a nuclear power. Israeli nuclear threats don't bother us.

So, please go and make up some more plausible sounding argument.

Don't act so tough, fanboy. Your illiterance nation can't do a damn thing.

We will strike inside Pakistan if the threat continues. You are not a nation we consider equal, on which level whatsoever.

It is time Iran teams up with Afghanistan and India against Pakistan.

you are most welcome to do so.... We will give you a treatment, for which you will find no equal except sitting on ice slab....

what are you blabbering. we have nothing to do with Syria and Israel.
So Iran wants a b

I think you forget, that unlike certain neighboring country, Pakistan is already a nuclear power. Israeli nuclear threats don't bother us.

So, please go and make up some more plausible sounding argument.
Good day guys. I'm done with this thread

Ps Keyboard warriors, good luck

...Iranians giving it large behind a computer screen in Tehran LOL. I wonder if they actually believe their own fantasy stories? Your ambitions outweigh your skill-set. Sit down. Iran is nothing, not even 1/10th of India's power. Pakistan would dismantle you and you'll beg for a ceasefire like India.

12 of your guards perished all you did was talk and talk and talk and talk and propagate how you're going to do a fantasy 'surgical strike', if anything you're being shafted left, right and centre...hence the perpetual barking from your unprofessional army that got rammed up the rear by the Iraqis. Nobody gives a rat's as* about Iranians or their shi*hole of a country. Oh and Arabs are superior to you in every way, stay acutely envious LOL.

Good day guys. I'm done with this thread

Ps Keyboard warriors, good luck

.. Good idea parsik, you ought to get out of your nan's basement more often... Get some fresh air. catch some sunlight and maybe a job in Dubai, pays more than Tehran. LOL.

lol .
If afghanis can kill 12 civilians and they can violate Pakistani border any time they want , so what is wrong if Persians do it,
Let them do it , at least they are better race then afghanis .
Note: Revolution need enemy for strength and growth , narrative for acceptably , propaganda for brain wash , etc . In Iran case every thing is there , Persian , Arab ..... Shia , Sunny ....... Buzurg Shaytan , and what not...........
But real question is for how long this will work , for that we need to check history........
I really want to see Iran grow and become main player in my life time , but what I don't want is Persians with Shia ism or what ever................................... ....................................... .........................................
Remember " what goes around comes around "

Back
Top Bottom