What's new

Iran warns: will hit militant 'safe havens' inside Pakistan

just pressure tactics and a reaction to raheel sharif joining the saudi alliance . the other terrorist group (iran) is showing his anger when we supported their opponent terrorist group (saudi alliance). pakistani military leadership should also raise the issue of RAW monkey ,kalbhushan, entering pak from iran several times.
CPEC is a real pain in a*s of many so called "brother" islamic countries

relax guys, no one is attacking anyone .. its just more of a pressure tactics Iran is doing from a quite sometime , we all know why such statements are coming through to milk the holy COW ( India ) ..
any sensible person even from Iran knows that they are neck deep in shit with Syria and Iraq , Trump is looking to put more sanctions on Iran, and GCC Alliance is taking shape, Attack on Pakistan will make sure the GCC will unite against the Iran and Pakistan will than not just reply to Iran aggression but also send troops to yemen to finish Iranian proxies .. Iran will lose more than it will gain from any misadventure , I guess Iranian generals get little cocky because all this time Israel and US threat to attack Iran but never did, so Iranians think that its their bravery that hold its enemies at bay.. Its laughable that how Iranians talk about Taking on Israel and US but i guess a country run by a lunatic mullah what else to expect from such public ?
I am all for Friendly relations with Iran, in fact i would love to see the Train which runs from Pakistan-Iran-Turkey as Friendship train .. but such threats are not going to get us anywhere , If Iran thinks they will attack and Pakistan response' will be weak than its a mistake, and in fact it was Iran who let Indians use their territory against Pakistan so if Iranians have any self respect than stop Indians and NDS/RAW .. everyone country is working against its neighbor no one is saint here, but problem is the behavior and statements coming from Indian, Afghans and Iranians are similar in terms of that they pretend to be Angels and put all the shit on others ..Iranians should take heed from those 50 dead Afghan Soldiers and 4500 dead Indians over the past 10 years ..its a tough lesson to be learned .

@Awan68 Waht is your idea about this quote?

A world of facts in his quote.

@darksider Your honesty is wonderful. At least you had the guts of confessing your true zionist roots. Thanks alot
Lol what zoinist root?
You are a joker blinded by mullahs of iran.
I am a Pakistani.in our my childhood we heard stories of iran against America.
But when i get old then understand the illusion created by irani mullahs to blind the Muslims around the world.
Iran is more dangerous than Israel for Muslim world. Because its interfering in Pakistan and in all middle east and destabilizing the region.
Isreal have no following in general muslim population but iran do have.
Even in Pakistan there some people will destroy Pakistan for iran.
So Pakistan ksa and Isreal should join hand to defeat iran,s extremist gov.
We willl deal israel later when we no worries about iran.

For Indians, we should become Kashmiris...

For Afghans, we should become Dal Khor Punjabi

For Iranians, we should all become wahabi....
:lol: :pakistan:

Maybe you just need to tweak your policies.
Pakistani are better off without supporting terror even if it's in the name of religion.

Religion has ruined Pakistan, otherwise its future was a progressive society

Bottom line is, when your country forces are stretched, and you are looking for support among other nations playing your Shia card, you should be questioning your general wisdom in threaten Pakistan sovereignty at such a sensitive time.
If they are "stateless" terrorists operating from Pakistani territory and Pakistan is not taking action against them then under post-9/11 U.N. Security Council Resolution 1373 (Chapter 7, binding) Pakistan has no sovereignty claim to make if other nations act against them.

For the same reason Pakistan's "sovereignty" cries about drone strikes against terrorists in Pakistan, Abbottabad raid killing OBL, etc. were and are met with deaf ears by all, including China (despite Pakistani news reports saying the opposite.)

Lol what zoinist root?
You are a joker blinded by mullahs of iran.
I am a Pakistani.in our my childhood we heard stories of iran against America.
But when i get old then understand the illusion created by irani mullahs to blind the Muslims around the world.
Iran is more dangerous than Israel for Muslim world. Because its interfering in Pakistan and in all middle east and destabilizing the region.
Isreal have no following in general muslim population but iran do have.
Even in Pakistan there some people will destroy Pakistan for iran.
So Pakistan ksa and Isreal should join hand to defeat iran,s extremist gov.
We willl deal israel later when we no worries about iran.
You are speaking about the people blowing up in cities of Pakistan/// Ask Pakistani people to tell you their ethnicity.
Yes we are anti US with all our weaknesses, we have kept the anti US attitudes in our hearts. USA is a the shithole of our world, supporting extremists like ISIS
Your alliance with Israel proves that you are a zionist. And believe me if Israel defeats Iran, however in their wet dreams , they will kill everyone of you moron wahabis.
After that, you have to fight USA first LOL
Americans will **** you my dear. They are not gonna abandon Israel at any cost

1 megaton nuke for Ghani...

2 megaton nuke for Khameini..

3 megaton nuke for Modi...

Free Free !!!

Pakistan will end the interesting times before it even starts...Long Live Pakistan, land of Indus valley...:pakistan:
Long live Pakistani. People of Indus.

But your establishment I can't use same terms for them. But it's just my point of view

Maybe you just need to tweak your policies.
Pakistani are better off without supporting terror even if it's in the name of religion.

Indian terrorist Kulbhushan Jadhav, operated out of Iran, laughed at you...

1459324885-8164.jpg

Indian terrorist Kulbhushan Jadhav, operated out of Iran, laughed at you...
Yes Dont blame me for using those words, because of country flag. Imagine me as anybody else to loose bias.
Dear Pakistani are paying because they all of sudden out of nowhere indulge in someone else's shyt. What did Kashmiri afghan American Saudi or Chinese gave you.

You are just emotional fool. Everybody used you because you been to busy securing against India.
Another one is religion it's not how they use you but abuse you. They used it as tool.

Yes Dont blame me for using those words, because of country flag. Imagine me as anybody else to loose bias.
Dear Pakistani are paying because they all of sudden out of nowhere indulge in someone else's shyt. What did Kashmiri afghan American Saudi or Chinese gave you.

You are just emotional fool. Everybody used you because you been to busy securing against India.
Another one is religion it's not how they use you but abuse you. They used it as tool.

Topic will be diverted...lets stay on topic.

Pakistanis do have the ability to see and read from impartial lens...We get carried away but also get back on normal terms with ourselves...We in no way can be manipulated easily...

Yes...Countries use religion to manipulate people...Hinduva terrorists of Modi brigade?

No personal offence...

Topic will be diverted...lets stay on topic.

Pakistanis do have the ability to see and read from impartial lens...We get carried away but also get back on normal terms with ourselves...We in no way can be manipulated easily...

Yes...Countries use religion to manipulate people...Hinduva terrorists of Modi brigade?

No personal offence...
Absolutely right we do see a issue arising.

But here it should be your duty to satisfy iran. So that you have that side of border peaceful.doesnt seem too easy but of course not extremely difficult. War is no option on that side of border.

Carrying out a strike in another country requires a high element of surprise, even some superpower wouldn't issue such a bold statement against a country it intends to attack what price Iran.... these are just statements for a particular audience or just to be popular..... not even worth commenting.

Back
Top Bottom