What's new

Iran warns: will hit militant 'safe havens' inside Pakistan

..I think it's time you left for your pseudo Makkah, Tehran. Stay there, never come back. Pakistan doesn't need you at all. Good riddance!

P.S. While you're at it, log off this forum and do one. Thanks pal.
read my message again , and please also let me know the reasons , under which you want me to leave Pakistan. and don't forget to look at my flags .

...Iranians giving it large behind a computer screen in Tehran LOL. I wonder if they actually believe their own fantasy stories? Your ambitions outweigh your skill-set. Sit down. Iran is nothing, not even 1/10th of India's power. Pakistan would dismantle you and you'll beg for a ceasefire like India.

12 of your guards perished all you did was talk and talk and talk and talk and propagate how you're going to do a fantasy 'surgical strike', if anything you're being shafted left, right and centre...hence the perpetual barking from your unprofessional army that got rammed up the rear by the Iraqis. Nobody gives a rat's as* about Iranians or their shi*hole of a country. Oh and Arabs are superior to you in every way, stay acutely envious LOL.

.. Good idea parsik, you ought to get out of your nan's basement more often... Get some fresh air. catch some sunlight and maybe a job in Dubai, pays more than Tehran. LOL.
For your awareness, racist piece of shit, when i look at world map, i always consider Pakistan a part of Iran's soul which has come a long way of independence and establishment of a Muslim country. It is more like a bigger version of liberated Palestine to me.
Now fuk off and never drag me into your racial bullshit. As prophet said , racists will be revived beside jahil Arabs of ancient times.

read my message again , and please also let me know the reasons , under which you want me to leave Pakistan. and don't forget to look at my flags .

Iranians are not your kins, they espouse Indian sentiments, they literally made a threat today, not worth much, but nontheless made a threat to Pakistan.

All Iranians on this forum detest Pakistan and its inhabitants, envy goes a long way. Pakistan gave Afghanistan it's response, they don't need to go full 'Call of Duty' on them, just remember Afghanistan is already falling, just a little push is required. Don't criticise your country when it's making the best of a terrible situation.. I.e surrounded from 3 sides, now is the time to stick together and not promote 'irant's' wellbeing. Nothing personal against you- but Pakistan for you, should come first, always.

How ignorant of you. Iran has good relations with most of its border states, including Iraq, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan and Turkey. Unlike you, considering the fact that you have managed to antagonize most of your border states.

We are not encircled. You are. And you soon will be crushed by these states if the ignorant policies of your government continue.

Iran has more enemies who are looking for opportunity to strike Iran, and if Iran threatened Pakistan then US, Israel, KSA will love to use this opportunity to settle score with Iran, so very unwise move by Iran.

they are threatening us today not in future .

They must have some backing and India may be it, but Pakistan should not behave like banana state.

Iranians are not your kins, they espouse Indian sentiments, they literally made a threat today, not worth much, but nontheless made a threat to Pakistan.

All Iranians on this forum detest Pakistan and its inhabitants, envy goes a long way. Pakistan gave Afghanistan it's response, they don't need to go full 'Call of Duty' on them, just remember Afghanistan is already falling, just a little push is required. Don't criticise your country when it's making the best of a terrible situation.. I.e surrounded from 3 sides, now is the time to stick together and not promote 'irant's' wellbeing. Nothing personal against you- but Pakistan for you, should come first, always.

I think he was being sarcastic. His post started with lol.
But thanks for the post anyway

you just didn't read my post , First part was sarcasms , second (note one) reality and some words of wisdom and my wish (wising better , prosperous Iran is not Sin) last line "Answer to there threat" .
But you are right , I will leave soon don't worry. I can not do things which you want to take hybul watni certificate .
And for your kind info , Same afghanis killed Major Ali Jawad its not even 1 year , what we did for revenge , we lost more after that .

Btw this is a serious threat from top Irani General. This deserve a reply from COAS here. Most of the times, we chose to remain silence which always backfires us globally. Iran must also answer their safe havens for Raw agents before questioning us.
IMO, the Pak Chief is already leading the 40-nation force, and thus foiled all the Persian dreams as usual!!!! Now, Pak is what's between the ultimate disaster for KSA/GCC and survival with honor!! They have been checkmated like nothing!!!! On top of it deep strikes within Iran will be a norm just to return the favors!!!!! What else do you expect them to say????? Of course they'll always find the Indian shoulder to weep in desperation!!!!

I think he was being sarcastic. His post started with lol.
you just didn't read my post , First part was sarcasms , second (note one) reality and some words of wisdom and my wish (wising better , prosperous Iran is not Sin) last line "Answer to there threat" .
But you are right , I will leave soon don't worry. I can not do things which you want to take hybul watni certificate .
And for your kind info , Same afghanis killed Major Ali Jawad its not even 1 year , what we did for revenge , we lost more after that .

..Afghanistan isn't worth it and they are drowning anyway. Pakistan needs not to go to war, india will surely attack from behind like the cowards they are. Moreover, who knows Iran being a client state of India may too want to jump on the bandwagon. So, it's needless to say it's best to strengthen your house further and then respond in a manner you see fit.. Look at the Chinese, observe how they ignore India for the most part, literally disdains their military and political establishment- yet still maintains communication. Just saying, patience is always a virtue.

..Afghanistan isn't worth it and they are drowning anyway. Pakistan needs not to go to war, india will surely attack from behind like the cowards they are. Moreover, who knows Iran being a client state of India may too want to jump on the bandwagon. So, it's needless to say it's best to strengthen your house further and then respond in a manner you see fit.. Look at the Chinese, observe how they ignore India for the most part, literally disdains their military and political establishment- yet still maintains communication. Just saying, patience is always a virtue.

I agree.
That's why I do not bother posting much on such threads.
I do however write for unity,faith and discipline among the ranks of our society.

The reason I felt I should intervene was you misunderstood a fellow Pakistanis post and asked him to leave which is a request very un-Pakistani.

Vice versa Pakistan will hit hostile targets in Iran and we will use all options available to us ( conventional and nonconventional )
Bro, you're already using the mother of all options!!!! Without much fun fare and public chest thumping (and cutting) of course!!!!

I agree.
That's why I do not bother posting much on such threads.
I do however write for unity,faith and discipline among the ranks of our society.

The reason I felt I should intervene was you misunderstood a fellow Pakistanis post and asked him to leave which is a request very un-Pakistani.
wishing a better Iran makes you Arab slave , Wishing better Arab makes you Iran slave , if you say let it go people will tell you leave and if you ask for revenge people will say have patience .
And if you wish better Pakistan that makes you extremist more likely religious one, And asking for better and fair trade with India , China , Iran and even Afghanistan makes you.......................................... Well we are all some body but we aren't ?

Back
Top Bottom