What's new

Iran warns: will hit militant 'safe havens' inside Pakistan

Do you know what the Vienna convetion is? It has nothing to do with military personel, he is an Indian citizen and as per the Vienna convention (which Pakistan ratified in 1969) is allowed consular relations. Pakistan has denied this right 15 times (at least).

You are delusional if you think Pakistan is on the right side of the law here, it has gone against every standing protocal and agreement engaging in a typically farcical circus that belies the complete lack of evidence Pakistan has against the accused.

No consular access for spies, Mr Yadhev was a serving officer in civilian dress and was captured preparing terrorist and sabotage ops, he could have been shot on the spot, but was sentenced FCM.

Do you know what the Vienna convetion is? It has nothing to do with military personel, he is an Indian citizen and as per the Vienna convention (which Pakistan ratified in 1969) is allowed consular relations. Pakistan has denied this right 15 times (at least).

You are delusional if you think Pakistan is on the right side of the law here, it has gone against every standing protocal and agreement engaging in a typically farcical circus that belies the complete lack of evidence Pakistan has against the accused.

15 times Pakistan has declined. That is quite alot. maybe 16th time lucky?

Did you try and raise the issue at the UN?

I'm do not occupy any postion in the Indian MEA, I cannot tell you what they are doing but rest assured Pakistan is not going to go through with its threat to harm an Indian citizen in their custody or they will face a huge backlash from the international community.

I thought Pakistan is already isolated.
The isolation policy is at it's peak now.
India should take full advantage of this and move a notionin the UN.
The world should know that Pakistan intends to hang him.

Or maybe i am disillusioned like you pointed out earlier.

Anyhow peace I am out.

I thought Pakistan is already isolated.
The isolation policy is at it's peak now.
India should take full advantage of this and move a notionin the UN.
The world should know that Pakistan intends to hang him.

Or maybe i am disillusioned like you pointed out earlier.

Anyhow peace I am out.
You have no intention to hang him, he is just another in a long list of attempted propoganda pieces to use against India but that will inevitably backfire as these attempts always do.

It is not for me or you to prescribe strategies to the Indian MEA, I am sure they have the matter in hand and the fact you guys have gone silent on the matter indicate this.

I think more dialog is need between High Comission Iranian delegates and Pakistani side to figure out the Third party involved in destabalising the Traditionally normal relations at border

More visitation and exchange , is needed between the two countries at Military Level to identify the trouble makers, to develop a joint strategy to determine who is financing the culprits

Obviously the capture of some high profile Indian Spies in region has rasied suspicions and these members may be operating across Afghan Areas spreading their influece with certain goals.

Rouge / Indian sponsored spies are joint enemies for Pakistan , and to great extent Iranians

Need to addressed in joint dialog figure out how such meanace can be dealt with by closer cooperation

• Talk of Unilateral missions I am afraid will not be beneficial from any prespective

Last edited:
Don't act so tough, fanboy. Your illiterance nation can't do a damn thing.

We will strike inside Pakistan if the threat continues. You are not a nation we consider equal, on which level whatsoever.

It is time Iran teams up with Afghanistan and India against Pakistan.

Look at this bloody illiterate fool calling us illitrance nation! All we need is a strong leader to keep these snakes at their proper place!

He isn't a serving officer.
If he wasn't a serving RAW agent why did your government issue him a duplicate passport by a Muslim name?

Look at yourselves, using the same belligerent and threatening attitude to every nation talking up your superior (perceived) strength but entirely ignoring the matter at hand, why are all of Pakistan's neighbours echoing the same concerns about Pakistan and its harbouring of terrorists? Could it be part of a devious co-ordinated Hindu plot? Or more likely is there more than a grain of truth to such accusations?

This is a very very childish response and I imagine the mindset the Pak establishment has sought to create through decades of blatent propoganda and fear-mongering. You guys now do ISPR's work for them.

No critical thinking is being applied just de-facto aggression and dismissal, not a moment of introspection.
We are talking about Iran here buddy.
your masters in the US and Israel consider it a terrorist sponsoring nation. i thought Indias policy was against any country exporting terrorism, Tehran clearly is.

I have no doubt RAW sponsored the killing of the 12 Iranian guards to heat up the Iran border. When you look at who benefits from killing iranian border guards its not Pakistan, Its not Iran, its clearly India and Afghanistan who benefited from it and the following strained relations between the countries since the incident.

Last edited:
Please do not doubt the loyalty of Pakistani Shias, despite what we have suffered due to the sectarian violence targeting us, we are still bigger patriots than you are, or will be. We are Pakistanis, and proud to be Pakistan. We do not need to prove anything to you.
Mwm & iso wont agree with you . they even held rallies in favour of iran

Mwm & iso wont agree with you . they even held rallies in favour of iran

So what? Iran is not our enemy, we have never fought a war with Iran, any problems it has with Saudi has nothing to do with us.

It is ALSO their country, and if they want to have a friendly relationship with Iran and pursue it peacefully, it is their right.

And the haters can go fck themselves.

Pakistan Army is fighting with Afghans, Iranians, Indians except Chinese. Whats wrong?
Nothing is wrong. Countries with convictions have mortal enemies and die-hard friends. They fight their way out even if 7 fronts are simultaneously opened!!!!! And, history has honored only a very very few nations/countries with such honor!!!!! The rest are - what they call - "garbage in, garbage out"!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing is wrong. Countries with convictions have mortal enemies and die-hard friends. They fight their way out even 7 fronts are simultaneously opened!!!!! And, history has honored only a very very few nations/countries with such honor!!!!! The rest are - what they call - "garbage in, garbage out"!!!!
Wow, you are making Israelis proud.

Back
Top Bottom