What's new

Iran warns: will hit militant 'safe havens' inside Pakistan

Wth they just snuck into that irani camp and captured 5 soldiers?? The iranis didn't have anyone to patrol the area while the rest of the team slept? Maybe it was past their bedtime or something...

Just last week 10 of them were killed while not even single terrorist died. I mean cross border attacks are common in this region and Pakistan faces every other day from Afghanistan but they are not allowed to run back, all get killed on spot. Not sure what Irani soldiers do on border.

Just last week 10 of them were killed while not even single terrorist died. I mean cross border attacks are common in this region and Pakistan faces every other day from Afghanistan but they are not allowed to run back, all get killed on spot. Not sure what Irani soldiers do on border.

Seems like all they do is nap. Lol this is the same country that thinks it can take on America and win...

Seems like all they do is nap. Lol this is the same country that thinks it can take on America and win...

You can count on single finger disciplined armies in muslim world, Turkey, Pakistan..... I most say after looking at performance of various muslim armies against rag tag militias, it's clear disciplined army is western concept and alien to islamic world at large.

Pakistan always behaves as the adult in these joker muslims countries like iran n afghanistan, these children are always handled with patience by pakistan, fear the day when pakistan looses its patience , they really dont knw what power we will un leash and how quickly we will bring these jokers down on their knees if we decide one day that we no longer are bound by the fact that these countries are inhabitied by muslims, did u hear the statement of dg fc, he said he was not happy in having to destroy afghan posts and killing 50 afghan solidiers, the sorrow reflected on his face due to the fact that on the other side of the border it were muslims we were fighting, these are the kind of people that lead our forces, these are the kind of mujahids this land breeds, as i said fear the day when we decide we are no longer bound by muslim brother hood, pakistan is the only one who cares about the ummah, everyone else is fighting for economics, egos, sects and regional dominance, Allah will reward pakistan for their stance, as i said empty vessels create the loudest noise while immense power has humbled pakistan...pakistan is filled to the brim with extreme military capability and professionalism, dont make us unleash this power on a muslim country, dont force our hand...

You can count on single finger disciplined armies in muslim world, Turkey, Pakistan..... I most say after looking at performance of various muslim armies against rag tag militias, it's clear disciplined army is western concept and alien to islamic world at large.
The ottoman coat of arms had two flags in it, one was a green one with a crescent n the other a red one with a crescent, pakistan and turkey are the only ones left in the islamic world with traces of the past glorious muslims, the rest have gone back to their pre islamic tribal ways, turkey n pakistan are two nations that are above sectarianism, they are the only becons of hope left for muslims, u can see rhe west knws hence their fiercest schemes have been against these two nations, they rest they knw they can finish off in amonth max including iran...i always wondered what has happened to these arabs, they were probably rhe greatest people the world had ever seen, the only conclusion i could reach is that they are now boeng forced to fight for a monarchy and people who fight for power of a single family rather than their homeland n religion seldom prevail, as long as there is a monarchy in arabia, the arabs will never be able to regain there past glories...

The Iran Iraq war was a different beast altogether. Iraq was trying to take territory, Pakistan would have no such ambitions, other than to halt Iranian aggression; simply put, the nature of a Pakistan-Iran war would be completely different. Pakistan would also have clear air superiority, as it's air inventory is larger, and more advanced than Iran's.

I am fully cognizant of that, my post was made in reference to the first poster's comments that "(Iran) Cannot even fight militants and dreaming of cross border raids in Pakistan". I felt that it needed to be put on record that they do have a history of fighting. More great forces have been destroyed by their own complacency than by the brilliance of their enemies. The most imprudent thing one can do in battle, I have learnt, is to look down on his opponent.

The head of the Iranian armed forces warned Islamabad on Monday that Tehran would hit bases inside Pakistan if the government does not confront Sunni militants who carry out cross-border attacks.

Ten Iranian border guards were killed by militants last month. Iran said Jaish al Adl, a Sunni militant group, had shot the guards with long-range guns, fired from inside Pakistan. The border area has long been plagued by unrest from both drug smuggling gangs and separatist militants.

Iran hands over 35 deportees to Pakistan

“We cannot accept the continuation of this situation,” Major General Mohammad Baqeri, the head of the Iranian armed forces was quoted as saying by state news agency IRNA.

“We expect the Pakistani officials to control the borders, arrest the terrorists and shut down their bases.”

“If the terrorist attacks continue, we will hit their safe havens and cells, wherever they are,” he said.

Iran’s Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif visited Pakistan last week and asked Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif to improve the border security. Pakistan assured Iran it would deploy additional troops along its border.

In 2014 Iran warned it would send troops to Pakistan to retrieve five Iranian border guards kidnapped by Jaish al Adl. Pakistan said at the time that such action would be violation of the international law and warned Iranian forces not to cross the border.

Iran refrained from sending the troops when a local Sunni cleric stepped in and resolved the situation. Four of the guards were released a few months later, but one was killed by the militants.

Iran to assist in curbing terrorism

Jaish al Adl is a Sunni militant group that has carried out several attacks against Iranian security forces with the aim of highlighting what they say is discrimination against minority Sunni Muslims in Iran, where the majority are Shias.

The group claimed responsibility for attacks that killed eight border guards in April 2015 and 14 border guards in October 2013.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1404372/iran-warns-will-hit-militant-safe-havens-inside-pakistan/
This SOB should watch his mouth. If he cannot guard his borders why is he blaming Pakistan ? Is it Pakistan's responsibility to defend Iran's borders?

Sounds nice but since 2013 , 43 iranian guards have been killed by pakistan based terrorists.
So either pakistan security forces are incompetent to tackle terrorists using their territory or complicit in facilitating the terrorists.
Either way iran has the right to protect its border guards in the way it seems fit.
If a terrorist can enter a country and then hit it, and that country's army cant stop it, then the terrorist deserves to win. This Irani General is only accepting his incompetence.

Trying to ride two horses simultaneously is surely a tricky business. There is a high chance the rider will fall down and break his back. :p:

SA and Iran, you know hat I mean. :)

If a terrorist can enter a country and then hit it, and that country's army cant stop it, then the terrorist deserves to win. This Irani General is only accepting his incompetence.
Oh, really ?? Look at the mirror before you move on to ridicule the incompetence of others. LOL :p:

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/201146-Pakistan-seeks-US-help-to-end-cross-border-attacks

That is because Pakistan does not possess resources to sustainably sustain India like situation simultaneously at Afghan, Iran and Indian border. Your boys know their limits very well.
You have no idea what Pakistan is capable of. It is not Indian BSF which complains about quality of food. Pakistan can and will go to any length to defend its borders. Its worlds most professional and most dedicated army which prefers death over life. We can fight on 100 different borders and emerge victorious. Deficiencies of men and material dont stop us. We slice through enemy ranks like a hot knife goes through butter.

A high profile official of ours should reply to his comment. The fact is that Iranians are much possessive towards their Military Personnel. It has been long since their Border Guards are being killed by the Armed Terrorists who infiltrate using our borders. They're mainly supported by the Israeli Agents in Afghanistan and the Arab Warlords. Currently we cannot afford to turn Iran hostile towards us. We need to understand that IRGC is a separate organization from the Government and directly reports to the Supreme Leader. Therefore it is extremely required to engage Armed Forces of both the countries in a Joint Drill.

This Is The Iran For Whom We Alienated Our Saudi Bretheren:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

So what that joker Zareef was doing in Pakistan?

It seems the civilians have no control in Iran, it is their military/intelligence overseen by Persian Mullahs, which calls the shot. Connect the dots with Iran-India collab in spreading terrorism in Pakistan, Kulbashan and Uzair Baluch episode, and the picture gets clear.

Iranian generals are threatening both Pakistan and Saudi Arabia on the same day. Silly sods they are. At a time when their arse is stretched all the way to Syria, do they really want to test Pakistan patience? They share huge border with Pakistan and the Arabs would be licking their lips, jumping with joy thinking about the possibilities of using this underbelly of Iran against it while Pakistan looking the other way. All this coming at a time when Pakistan has kept itself away from sectarian non sense of ME and the Yemen war.

The Iranians Should See What We Did to The Afghan National Army The Other Day Before Making Absurd Statements

Back
Top Bottom