What's new

Iran warns the US over " the Red Line "

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one here is Insulting Islam bro. I dont know where you even got that from.. wtf. You have a personality disorder, Its like you want everyone to know who u are where your from and how amazing it is. We get the point. If you did not care what we thought you wouldnt be here talking and arguing. Anyway I think your going a bit too far as to calling him a Islam hater lol.

His likes are insulting my people day in and day out here. Islam too. His cousin Somebozo and his likes. The Iranian horde of trolls here. No single Arab moderator to get a little even either.

He is a anti-Muslim. Look at his posts. This guy proclaimed to look down on Muslims earlier in this thread. Look at his history. He is obsessed about Arabs. I have discussed with this little Pagan before. He should be taught a lesson. Everyone who has followed him know this very well. He would not dare to say it in front of an Arab.

His likes are insulting my people day in and day out here. Islam too. His cousin Somebozo and his lacks. The Iranian horde of trolls here.

He is a anti-Muslim. Look at his posts. This guy proclaimed to look down on Muslims earlier in this thread. Look at his history. He is obsessed about Arabs. I have discussed with this little Pagan before. He should be taught a lesson. Everyone who has followed him know this.

Show me where he was anti muslim and i'll be the first one to kick his *** lol. How can a Muslim look down on another Muslim? That would be insulting him self too no?

Bring the proof bedouin chum, or shut your trap.

If al-hasani does not provide proof for his accusation, then it should be apparent to all that he is nothing but a liar and fraud.

You are right, this bedouin is trying to drag me down to his level by bringing religion into the topic. As is the case with his kind, they use Religion as a tool to forward their own agenda.

Yes..unfortunately some religious Pakistani brothers with good intentions fall in this trap. However these bedouins are not half-gods or prophets, they are not that special. Just ignore their terror-tricks and all large part of troubles will end in Pakistan including suicide attacks. Work with your 3 indo-Iranian neighbours, everything will be ok. I promise you time and education will solve this issues, both in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Show me where he was anti muslim and i'll be the first one to kick his *** lol. How can a Muslim look down on another Muslim? That would be insulting him self too no?

Coz of arsholes in our own society who buy tht belief...

His likes are insulting my people day in and day out here. Islam too. His cousin Somebozo and his likes. The Iranian horde of trolls here. No single Arab moderator to get a little even either.

He is a anti-Muslim. Look at his posts. This guy proclaimed to look down on Muslims earlier in this thread. Look at his history. He is obsessed about Arabs. I have discussed with this little Pagan before. He should be taught a lesson. Everyone who has followed him know this very well. He would not dare to say it in front of an Arab.

The only time you would say all of the crap you said in front of a Pakistani, Pashtun, or Afghan is when you are surrounded by 50 white policemen.

Yes..unfortunately some religious Pakistani brothers with good intentions fall in this trap. However these bedouins are not half-gods or prophets, they are not that special. Just ignore their terror-tricks and all large part of troubles will end in Pakistan including suicide attacks. Work with your 3 indo-Iranian neighbours, everything will be ok. I promise you time and education will solve this issues, both in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Screw india....(IOK ISSUES-47 ATTROCITIES).....Rest is fine with me..

I hope my Pakistan bros will not make or have a bad image of Arabs in their minds because of Alhasni... :undecided:

Eh, you are not an Arab. Also I don't need to defend Pagans, anti-Muslims and anti-Arabs. To hell with all of them. They deserve all the insults and even more. We Arabs will deal with them as we have always done.

I already provided his little lists and it is clear what he meant when he wrote pedophilia because that is the only thing anti-Islamphoes and anti-Arabs say in connection with Arabs and Islam. Then they refer to Prophet Muhammad (saws) which that Pagan did too. Obviously he will not dare to admit it here but his anti-Muslim stance is well-known. He even said that he looks down upon Muslims since the culture is primitive.

What the hell would he otherwise refer to? There are no other incidence.

We should cooperate with all of our neighbors (except bharati india) to eradicate this ideology of extremism. We should pack up every taliban and send him on a one way trip to Saudi Arabia, their ideological home.

Exactly! :lol:

Screw india....(IOK ISSUES-47 ATTROCITIES).....Rest is fine with me..
I understand there are some problems and issues brother that are sensitive, however don't forget Iran and Iraq killed 1 and half million of each other, however we are neighbours.. we have no choise to work together and forget the past. That's why Ideal situation would be prosperity and cooperation among the Indo-Iranian neighbours (Iran, India, pakistan, Afghanistan, Tajikistan). I hope to see that one day.

I hope my Pakistan bros will not make or have a bad image of Arabs in their minds because of Alhasni... :undecided:

No, not at all. I have met good Arabs, particularly from Egypt, Jordan, Palestine, Lebanon, and Syria. Good people.

Its these gulf bedouins who are arrogant scums. They act tough behind the white man.

Eh, you are not an Arab. Also I don't need to defend Pagans, anti-Muslims and anti-Arabs. To hell with all of them. They deserve all the insults and even more. We Arabs will deal with them as we have always done.

I already provided his little lists and it is clear what he meant when he wrote pedophilia because that is the only thing anti-Islamphoes and anti-Arabs say in connection with Arabs and Islam. Then they refer to Prophet Muhammad (saws) which that Pagan did too. Obviously he will not dare to admit it here but his anti-Muslim stance is well-known. He even said that he looks down upon Muslims since the culture is primitive.

What the hell would he otherwise refer to? There are no other incidence.

wtf is wrong with you dude. Your mixing Race and Religion. He insulted your RACE not RELIGION. Dont mix Culture with Religion. I thought someone who was as Intelligent as you would not be so naive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom