What's new

Iran warns the US over " the Red Line "

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bedouin fagot is referring to me.

Tell him the prove his following accusations:

1). that i am anti-Islam/Muslim

2). that i called Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) a pedophile.

@al-Hasani

You have made a very serious accusation against @Desert Fox.

None of us would dare to insult Prophet Muhammad, & the vast majority of us are Muslims.

Last edited by a moderator:
So what if He was arab? so were thousands of other messengers which tried to end ur "jahalat" but i guess they failed... as for his comment it was abt ur present situation .. do u want me to post the news? ancient fossils (even clerics) marrying kids in ksa ?

Our situation in the GCC is excellent. Compare it with Afghanistan.

Show me one cleric marrying a "kid".

Look at his comments about Arabs and Islam and his little lists. All very clear. A few pages back. He got offended because I caught him sucking up to the West for the 100'th time in a row and being anti-Semitic/Arab. Read his first post in this thread and come back to me. Read my harmless reply. All I said is whether he tried to act more whit than the whites themselves as an answer to his anti-semitism and anti-Islam sentiments.

He is Somebozo's ideological twin. Nothing more nothing less. Same vies and same nonsense coming out from them. Both using Islam and Arab as scapegoats for their own miseries.

So what if He was arab? so were thousands of other messengers which tried to end ur "jahalat" but i guess they failed... as for his comment it was abt ur present situation .. do u want me to post the news? ancient fossils (even clerics) marrying kids in ksa ?
@al-Hasani 's primitive bedouin logic is this:

Since Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was an Arab, therefore we non-Arabs should suck up to and support all Arabs unconditionally. Meanwhile it is okay for this bedouin fagot to insult me, my people, and their history.

In other words, if a savage bedouin like al-hasani insults you and your people, don't defend yourself- that is the bedouin logic.

Because if you defend yourself and your people, you are being "anti-Islam/Muslim" and you are "insulting" Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

I did not insult anyone before that Desert Idiot started to insult Arabs and Islam like he has done for weeks. Hardly a secret that this is his favorite past time. You insulted too and what worse before we even started to go all lunatics on each other you were thanking posts that contained insults towards me as the coward you were instead of saying it directly to me.

Cry me a river. Get lost from my country too.

You are the coward! I insulted you directly whenever you insulted me, & when I thank a post containing an insult to you, it does not necessarily mean I am thanking it because of the insult. Besides, none of us here thanked a post in secret, it's visible for all to see so your argument is flawed.

@al-Hasani

None of us would dare to insult Prophet Muhammad, & the vast majority of us are Muslims.

Don't be insulted by this qat chewing bedouin. We answered his superiority claims, for readers to read. Don't fall for his trolling when he comes with religion, prophets etc. Only answer his superiority claims.

@al-Hasani

Abu Dharr (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: ‘No man accuses another of an immoral deed or kufr, but it will come back on him, if the person he accuses is not as he says he is.’” (Reported by al-Bukhari, 10/388

Keep calling a Hashemite a Bedouin. Bedouins make up less than 1% of all 450 million Arabs. There are way more fellow Central Asian nomads. Besides those Bedouins conquered all of the known world 1400 years ago at least some of them took part in those iconic battles.

Stop hiding behind this being a Pakistani forum and you have a horde of your fellow countrymen. You have been insulting Arabs and Islam left and right for weeks. You can't fool anybody here, clown.

We don't care about what you do. You are sucking up to your white masters. That's enough to know. Like any Arab cares what you think. Don't you think we have enough of people sucking up already? They are actually worse than anybody else.

You are the coward! I insulted you directly whenever you insulted me, & when I thank a post containing an insult to you, it does not necessarily mean I am thanking it because of the insult. Besides, none of us here thanked a post in secret, it's visible for all to see so your argument is flawed.

What are you doing in an Arab country? Should you not be somewhere in Central Asia? You obviously have a problem with Arabs so go to a non-Arab country and stop being a burden.

Our situation in the GCC is excellent. Compare it with Afghanistan.

Show me one cleric marrying a "kid".

Look at his comments about Arabs and Islam and his little lists. All very clear. A few pages back. He got offended because I caught him sucking up to the West for the 100'th time in a row and being anti-Semitic/Arab. Read his first post in this thread and come back to me. Read my harmless reply. All I said is whether he tried to act more whit than the whites themselves as an answer to his anti-semitism and anti-Islam sentiments.

He is Somebozo's ideological twin. Nothing more nothing less. Same vies and same nonsense coming out from them. Both using Islam and Arab as scapegoats for their own miseries.

Bring the proof bedouin chum, or shut your trap.

If al-hasani does not provide proof for his accusation, then it should be apparent to all that he is nothing but a liar and fraud.

Don't be insulted by this qat chewing bedouin. We answered his superiority claims, for readers to read. Don't fall for his trolling when he comes with religion, prophets etc. Only answer his superiority claims.

You are right, this bedouin is trying to drag me down to his level by bringing religion into the topic. As is the case with his kind, they use Religion as a tool to forward their own agenda.

List of Arab achievements:

Eating peoples hearts

blowing people up

burying little girls alive

enslaving black Africans and being proud of it

Pedophilia

Same thing that anti-Muslims and anti-ARabs use to describe Prophet Muhammad (Saws) with. It is pretty clear that this was what the Pagan meant. To make the biggest provocation to an Arab. He is a well-known Islamphobe who looks down on Islamic culture. Does not take a genius to figure that out. A simple immigrant with inferiority complexes that should get a lesson one day.

What are you doing in an Arab country? Should you not be somewhere in Central Asia? You obviously have a problem with Arabs so go to a non-Arab country and stop being a burden.

:lol:

I have no issues with Arabs at all. It's you who seems to have an issue with other races.

Abu Dharr (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: ‘No man accuses another of an immoral deed or kufr, but it will come back on him, if the person he accuses is not as he says he is.’” (Reported by al-Bukhari, 10/388

I knew you hadn't said anything bro. I read most of the posts on this thread since this argument began, & would have remembered seeing any insult aimed at religion if such an insult had been made.

Keep calling a Hashemite a Bedouin. Bedouins make up less than 1% of all 450 million Arabs. There are way more fellow Central Asian nomads. Besides those Bedouins conquered all of the known world 1400 years ago at least some of them took part in those iconic battles.

Stop hiding behind this being a Pakistani forum and you have a horde of your fellow countrymen. You have been insulting Arabs and Islam left and right for weeks. You can't fool anybody here, clown.

We don't care about what you do. You are sucking up to your white masters. That's enough to know. Like any Arab cares what you think. Don't you think we have enough of people sucking up already? They are actually worse than anybody else.

No one here is Insulting Islam bro. I dont know where you even got that from.. wtf. You have a personality disorder, Its like you want everyone to know who u are where your from and how amazing it is. We get the point. If you did not care what we thought you wouldnt be here talking and arguing. Anyway I think your going a bit too far as to calling him a Islam hater lol.

SCREW EVERYTHING... IM DAMN PROUD OF MY NON MUSLIM ANCESTORS.. WHO WERE MUCH MORE SUPERIOR/ADVANCED THAN ARABS OR THE EUROPEANS!

BE PROUD PAKISTANI-IRANIAN!

2w7rfxs.jpg

Same thing that anti-Muslims and anti-ARabs use to describe Prophet Muhammad (Saws) with. It is pretty clear that this was what the Pagan meant. To make the biggest provocation to an Arab. He is a well-known Islamphobe who looks down on Islamic culture. Does not take a genius to figure that out. A simple immigrant with inferiority complexes that should get a lesson one day.
That's not proof that i insulted Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) you bedouin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom