What's new

Iran warns the US over " the Red Line "

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dnt give a sh!t.. as for morons .. dnt introduce urself.. FOR ME MY COUNTRY,MY BROTHERS COME FIRST.. N HES MY BROTHER.

Then go help your Pagan "brother" and moron. He is nothing more than a anti-Arab and anti-Muslim. Well known. Calling Prophet Muhammad (saws) a pedophile and insulting Arabs as he has done for months.

In real life he would act like the little tiny swarthy immigrant that he is in an Arab presence trying to act all Middle Eastern. Trying to act more white than the whites when it suits him and otherwise among Arabs and Muslims.

A proper clown and coward.

Then go help your Pagan "brother" and moron. He is nothing more than a anti-Arab and anti-Muslim. Well known. Calling Prophet Muhammad (saws) a pedophile and insulting Arabs as he has done for months.

He didnt insult the Prophet Muhammad Pbuh .. but arabs... as he said there was a reason why so many prophets were sent to u people... but unfortunately ....

In real life he would act like the little tiny swarthy immigrant that he is in an Arab presence trying to act all Middle Eastern. Trying to act more white than the whites when it suits him and otherwise among Arabs and Muslims.

Spare me the nonsense...

You are the moron! You started this discussion by insulting other ethnic groups.

I did not insult anyone before that Desert Idiot started to insult Arabs and Islam like he has done for weeks. Hardly a secret that this is his favorite past time. You insulted too and what worse before we even started to go all lunatics on each other you were thanking posts that contained insults towards me as the coward you were instead of saying it directly to me.

Cry me a river. Get lost from my country too.

He didnt insult the Prophet Muhammad Pbuh .. but arabs... as he said there was a reason why so many prophets were sent to u people... but unfortunately ....

Spare me the nonsense...

Yes, sure he was. Prophet Muhammad (saws) was an Arab too and it was directed towards him and Islam. Don't try to kid me. I know that clown. Somebozo's twin. Another parasite living in my country who should be deported.

@al-Hasani

You should apologize for insulting people in 1st place homie o O

Last edited by a moderator:

WHO CALLED PROPHET MUHAMMAD THAT? GIVE ME THE POST NUMBER RIGHT NOW!

@Desert Fox

Who is he referring to?

You don't even know the people your are pointlessly mocking.

@al-Hasani

You should apologize for insulting people in 1st place homie o O

I am not going to apologize towards anti-Arabs and anti-Muslims who started the insults and who have been those two things for weeks. Only if they make a apology too. Besides this forum is no place for any Arabs let alone Muslims. Full of anti-Muslims. The moderator line has been a joke for months too. Obvious double users creating havoc and deliberately provoking us Arabs. You have used countless of hours on trolls too. We should not waste our time with such nonsense and attitudes.

WHO CALLED PROPHET MUHAMMAD THAT? GIVE ME THE POST NUMBER RIGHT NOW!

@Desert Fox

Who is he referring to?

The bedouin fagot is referring to me.

Tell him the prove his following accusations:

1). that i am anti-Islam/Muslim

2). that i called Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) a pedophile.

Yes, sure he was. Prophet Muhammad (saws) was an Arab too and it was directed towards him and Islam. Don't try to kid me. I know that clown. Somebozo's twin. Another parasite living in my country who should be deported.

So what if He was arab? so were thousands of other messengers which tried to end ur "jahalat" but i guess they failed... as for his comment it was abt ur present situation .. do u want me to post the news? ancient fossils (even clerics) marrying kids in ksa ?

I did not insult anyone before that Desert Idiot started to insult Arabs and Islam like he has done for weeks. Hardly a secret that this is his favorite past time. You insulted too and what worse before we even started to go all lunatics on each other you were thanking posts that contained insults towards me as the coward you were instead of saying it directly to me.

Cry me a river. Get lost from my country too.

don't use this trick, I'm superior arab and whoever answers me is insulting islam because prophet was arab. It's childish and pathetic. It's actually worser than this "anti-semitic thing" which Israelis use to attack any critic. Don't turn religion into a kind of protective shield to attack other nations and to spread terror.

You are the one who is supposed to cry primitive Central Asian Nomad. You are a meaningless immigrant from Afghanistan of all countries who tries to act more White than the White themselves. Your people are already under Arab influence and have been that for 1000 years. You are doing a very bad job. Tell me when we Arabs get under your influence other than having you employed as taxi drivers or cheap labour ibn al- bacha bazi boy.:laughcry: Your region is a utter shithole. Always was and always will be.

Yes, the Pashtuns are a harmless and civilized bunch indeed. The only thing you have is taking pride in great powers not taking a interest in your shithole. We Arabs conquered your culturally and left because there was nothing to do. Get that into your empty head once and for all.

Pashtuns were used as slaves in Iraq. Just so you know.

Are you not a follower of hazrat Mohammad p.b.u.h? why you are suffering from racial superiority complex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom