What's new

Iran warns the US over " the Red Line "

Status
Not open for further replies.
We dropped bombs on British troops in Normandy.....were we allies? And compare the liberty to all the terror attacks by muslims....go ahead....crunch the numbers.

I'm sure those weren't dropped deliberately, as was the attack on the Liberty.

Neither do i deny the attacks by Muslims. However, in this regard the west is hypocritical, the gov.t's to be exact. Example: in Afghanistan they are terrorists, in Libya and Syria, they are "spreading democracy".

But whatever, as long as we have the likes of you running this country we will continue to find ourselves in more sh!t.

This is how our ancient ancestors lived thousands of years go... while urs were living in cave n sh!tty in bushes!:

wmdnyw.jpg

16ga0ia.jpg

20a5rpt.jpg

2qv9kig.jpg

m7t354.jpg

1zg5ao8.jpg

2vdfxpy.jpg

Then stop making false claims about EUROPEANS (Not your Central Asian Nomads) being from Central Asia for Gods sake and we would not have this debate.

It's so pathetic that I just proved that all the haplogroups are from the Middle East anyway and thus NATIVE to my people and region.

Do you even know what Neolithic or Bronze Age farmers were? Do you even understand how farming was introduced into Europe and by whom? If you think it were you fellow Central Asian Nomads then think again.

Think out of the box. Haplogroups PREDATE ethnic groups by thousands of years.

Anyway why am I even discussing all this? There is nothing called a Indo-European "race". Not a homogenous group of people. Besides all being Europeans but that does not say much since only one haplogroup is considered to be "native" to Europe as proven by my link.

And you are talking about some similarities between Southern Europeans and some Central Asian Nomads of today that share no culture or connection with Europe. Hilarious.

As hilarious as that West African and Spaniard example I gave you. Both belonging to the same 50.000 year old haplogroup.

Another genius move was you claiming that we Semitic people described Indo-Europeans (you are not a Indo-European anyway, LOL) when that word did not even exists 2000 years ago let among Semitic people in the Middle East. Just LOL.:laughcry:

Try not to press your repeat button. I have been rather flexible and used plenty of different sources by now.

Keep in mind that the Middle East is a region, not a race. :rofl:

@al-Hasani has a really retarded logic.

Now if a negro woman gives birth to a negro child in Iraq, she becomes a Arab, according to this bedouins logic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ever heard about the cradle of civilization? Or the fertile crescent? Look them up and try to impress me afterwards.

Cradle of civilization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fertile Crescent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read about ancient Semitic civilizations that has had a bigger influence than any other civilizations. Just look at the world religions. The two biggest should give you a hint.

Look at all the early innovations. Farming, first cities, first alphabet, first law, wheel, irrigations etc. Ground breaking revelations.

I am curious to see any Central Asian culture (do such even exist?) rival all that. It is simply not possible.

The Middle East has no rivals. Simple as that. A blessed region too.

This is how our ancient ancestors lived thousands of years go... while urs were living in cave n sh!tty in bushes!:

This bedouin @al-Hasani 's ancestors were burying their daughters alive and were eating lizards.

Bedouins are the epitome of "civilization". :omghaha:

Then stop making false claims about EUROPEANS (Not your Central Asian Nomads) being from Central Asia for Gods sake and we would not have this debate.

You were the one making false claims.

It's so pathetic that I just proved that all the haplogroups are from the Middle East anyway and thus NATIVE to my people and region.

Do you even know what Neolithic or Bronze Age farmers were? Do you even understand how farming was introduced into Europe and by whom? If you think it were you fellow Central Asian Nomads then think again.

Think out of the box. Haplogroups PREDATE ethnic groups by thousands of years.

Anyway why am I even discussing all this? There is nothing called a Indo-European "race". Not a homogenous group of people. Besides all being Europeans but that does not say much since only one haplogroup is considered to be "native" to Europe as proven by my link.

And you are talking about some similarities between Southern Europeans and some Central Asian Nomads of today that share no culture or connection with Europe. Hilarious.

As hilarious as that West African and Spaniard example I gave you. Both belonging to the same 50.000 year old haplogroup.

Another genius move was you claiming that we Semitic people described Indo-Europeans (you are not a Indo-European anyway, LOL) when that word did not even exists 2000 years ago let among Semitic people in the Middle East. Just LOL.:laughcry:

Try not to press your repeat button. I have been rather flexible and used plenty of different sources by now.

A post filled with false claims. Semitic people describing Indo-Europeans? Lol! Biblical historians claim that Indo-Europeans descend from Japheth. Shem also has never been mentioned in the Quran.

I recall reading that Islamic scholars have studied certain Israelites stories & traditions as well.

I never said Southern Europeans came from Central Asia, stop making stuff up you liar. All ancient Indo-European tribes were related, just like ancient Semitic tribes were related, that was the whole point.

Ever heard about the cradle of civilization? Or the fertile crescent? Look them up and try to impress me afterwards.

Cradle of civilization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fertile Crescent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read about ancient Semitic civilizations that has had a bigger influence than any other civilizations. Just look at the world religions. The two biggest should give you a hint.

Look at all the early innovations. Farming, first cities, first alphabet, first law, wheel, irrigations etc. Ground breaking revelations.

I am curious to see any Central Asian culture (do such even exist?) rival all that. It is simply not possible.

The Middle East has no rivals. Simple as that. A blessed region too.

LOL... mespotamia... :lol: as for hearing abt it no.. you know why? coz it was insignificant! thts why nobody gives a doushe abt it in the real world... as for "blessed region" ... sure no river,importing food.... truely "blessed" ... thank Allah for the WEST N OIL!

P.S: saudia arabia wasnt even part of mesopotamia!

1 in 4 saudi children are raped and 50% of their students are homosexuals according to saudi research, then he attacks pashtuns for being homosexuals. I'm getting tired, sleep well Phoenix.

I think @al-Hasani is one of those children, thus his obsession with the term "bacha bazi".

After all he must have been a "bacha" (child) when he experienced it through the rear end.

You were the one making false claims.

A post filled with false claims. Semitic people describing Indo-Europeans? Lol! Biblical historians claim that Indo-Europeans descend from Japheth. Shem also has never been mentioned in the Quran.

I recall reading that Islamic scholars have studied certain Israelites stories & traditions as well.

I never said Southern Europeans came from Central Asia, stop making stuff up you liar. All ancient Indo-European tribes were related, just like ancient Semitic tribes were related, that was the whole point.

Wow, that simple yet too much for his brain to handle. Apparently his brain is jammed with the term "bacha bazi" and false sense of Arab superiority.

Yes, I was the one saying that Europeans were primitive Central Asian Nomads. That's right. Tell me about all those cultures in Central Asia will you? And then compare it to those of the Middle East.

LOL. Sure they do.

Ok, skinny and swarthy tiny South Asian. Go immigrate somewhere else. We don't want your kinds in the great Arab world or Middle East. Move to somewhere else. Our hospitality has limits.

Stop stealing our great Semitic history and our historical figures or religions. Stay in Central Asia and we will stay in the Middle East.

Ignored from now on.

Yes, I was saying that Europeans were primitive Central Asian Nomads. That's right. Tell me about all those cultures in Central Asia will you? And then compare it with those of the Middle East.

LOL. Sure they do.

Ok, skinny and swarthy tiny South Asian. Go immigrate somewhere else. We don't want your kinds in the great Arab world or Middle East. Move to somewhere else.

Stop stealing our great Semitic history and our historical figures or religions.

Ignored from now on.

Lol Arab bedouin, go cry us a river. Primitive sub-human lizard eating savages like you are an insult to humanity.

And please contain your suicide bomber/ throat slitting culture within the boundaries of your country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom