What's new

Iran Warns Saudi Arabia of Harassing Shia Pilgrims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cursing America and "enemies enemy is my friend" policy will lead to nothing may be provide a camouflage of neutrality for some & Human behavioral is not neutral, cannot be neutral and should not be neutral

Well I am neutral in respect to Arab and Iranian people. As far as regimes neither am I into monarchy nor a theocratic state. Many alliances are based on mutual dislike and or hatred

for example Indians and Israelis though they try to hide it hate Muslims in reality and have therefore become allies. You want proof read the posts on this thread from Indians:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...zionism-hurdles-peace-democracy-scholars.html

Neither i asked you to reject and nor to PGK but do not behave like a licensing authority to anyone. Remove the camouflage of neutrality and if you go by the recent census then you will find that more Muslims live in India than Pakistan itself, yes they are backward face discrimination sometimes teased to be pro Pakistani. And do not tell me about your discourses with Iranian people I had ample with them and they even do not know about their government's discriminatory policies towards the Sunni minority .

Wow man are you arrogant. So Iranians do not know about their govt but you do :rofl:

No offence to my iranian brothers but statements like those from ur leaders leads to secterian hatred....i guess concerns and threats of such sensitive nature should be conveyed through diplomatic channels...
Announcing them publicly will lead to nothing but hatred and differences which we muslims cannot afford at the moment....

No offence to my iranian brothers but statements like those from ur leaders leads to secterian hatred....i guess concerns and threats of such sensitive nature should be conveyed through diplomatic channels...
Announcing them publicly will lead to nothing but hatred and differences which we muslims cannot afford at the moment....

Although I am normally supportive of Iranian govt position I wish they could have raised this matter privately if they felt that Shia pilgrims were being harassed. Publicly raising these issues allows enemies of Muslims to sow discord in what is an internal matter for Muslims

However I must commend them also for making friendly gestures toward UAE a day or so ago

Well I am neutral in respect to Arab and Iranian people. As far as regimes neither am I into monarchy nor a theocratic state. Many alliances are based on mutual dislike and or hatred

for example Indians and Israelis though they try to hide it hate Muslims in reality and have therefore become allies. You want proof read the posts on this thread from Indians:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...zionism-hurdles-peace-democracy-scholars.html

Wow man are you arrogant. So Iranians do not know about their govt but you do :rofl:

general public do not understand well the laws and policies of the governments only intellectuals have the insights. The governing system of post 1979 Iran is based on Late Ayatollah Khomeini's book Vilayte Faqih al Islam that it self a discriminatory in nature and extremely anti Sunnite. According to the Iranian law any one including Sunnis have to pledge on that to take part on in political activity inside the IRI.

Yes India and Israel are having strategic relationship and Israel i the biggest arms supplier to India and Iran is the biggest oil supplier to India.

Yes India and Israel are having strategic relationship and Israel i the biggest arms supplier to India and Iran is the biggest oil supplier to India.

Yea well that is changing as I said India likes to pretend to be Iran's friend but when push comes to shove we know where Indian loyalty lies

Never, why arrogance ?, yest i studied Iran more than most of Iranian but that is my subject and many Iranian accept that too. It is better you read sadek Zebahkalam's recent interview to Al-Arabia news channel

Yea well that is changing as I said India likes to pretend to be Iran's friend but when push comes to shove we know where Indian loyalty lies

I am not the Government Spokesperson but it seems that think tanks are inclined to American-Israeli axis.

Man it is really unethical and insult to ones writing when you choose one line to reply and leave others which you are not comfortable with.

general public do not understand well the laws and policies of the governments only intellectuals have the insights. The governing system of post 1979 Iran is based on Late Ayatollah Khomeini's book Vilayte Faqih al Islam that it self a discriminatory in nature and extremely anti Sunnite. According to the Iranian law any one including Sunnis have to pledge on that to take part on in political activity inside the IRI.

IMO you overate the power of individuals on the environment. I would put the enmity between Iran -Arab more down to the fear by allies of Americans the Sauds who worry their own people rebelling against their system of governance and do not want the fate of the Shah.

But by all means you are entitled to your assessment and or interpretation which for the avoidance of doubt I personally reject and feel it is self serving in that your interpretation sows discord between Muslims to the benefit of Israel Americans and India

Never, why arrogance ?, yest i studied Iran more than most of Iranian but that is my subject and many Iranian accept that too. It is better you read sadek Zebahkalam's recent interview to Al-Arabia news channel

I am not the Government Spokesperson but it seems that think tanks are inclined to American-Israeli axis.

Man it is really unethical and insult to ones writing when you choose one line to reply and leave others which you are not comfortable with.

Sorry mate I have done but am off out now have a good evening I will try get back to you later

We have been discussing on few issues from last few weeks did i ever pick one liner of my comfort and avoided your whole writing ?

''warnings'' ''threats'' and general immaturity is existing on both sides

GROW UP and stop fuelling fitna.

IMO you overate the power of individuals on the environment. I would put the enmity between Iran -Arab more down to the fear by allies of Americans the Sauds who worry their own people rebelling against their system of governance and do not want the fate of the Shah.

But by all means you are entitled to your assessment and or interpretation which for the avoidance of doubt I personally reject and feel it is self serving in that your interpretation sows discord between Muslims to the benefit of Israel Americans and India

Sorry mate I have done but am off out now have a good evening I will try get back to you later

Actually i stayed here little long only because of you!good night .

Actually if your self appointed enemies Al-Saud were overthrown the first thing the new government will do is try to destroy Iran and not be friends or even have relations with them at all. So you better cheer for them day in and day out as loud as you can.

why do we waste so much energy talking about these countries and these issues in different threads....this is a PAKISTAN DEFENCE forum.....not Saudi defence, not Iranian defence. Let those people make their own forums then you can join those and talk about these things.

wtf? you say what right Iran has to interfere and I said we interfere to help the shia in that desert from being killed and treated like crap. we will help them because they want Iran's help.

Shias are being killed in Saudi Arabia?? Really?? Please do provide evidence ASAP. And in return I will shower you with pictures of hanged Sunnis in Iran. How about that??

you all are a bunch of idiotic kids with tantrums

go play sports, go outdoors, read a book, do something productive....

IDIOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom